• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Stressed and restless

Hi

It's early here ... been awake nearly an hour. Stressed about work and struggling to sleep at night again. Need peace and rest. Started to have vivid nightmares and feel bad when I wake up.

Thank you for reading this

Yours not so asleep sleepy xx

hi ya sweet sis next door :love: I feel for you . . .I will pray for you :love: Here is the sweetest pick-me-up from Jesus himself:

Matthew 11

Rest for the Weary
25At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. 26Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.
27"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."

Give yourself up and fully devote yourself in His loving arms, He wants to comfort you, keep you safe and protect you from all evil :love: Your Father in Heaven will watch over you, turn to Him like a child and He will protect you as a Father :love:

Love you sweetie, God bless you today and keep you close :love:

Last edited:
Rest in His love

:rose: Sleepy, hope little prayer thoughts for you, help you unload all your stresses unto our Lord Jesus Christ. I get bad nightmares too. Wish it was all over and done with and that we were in our eternal rest, don't you? Sweet Sleepy, the Lord is watching over you and you are His loved child. Amen :rose:

:love: :girl: :thumbs_up

I thankyou that you know all our anxious thoughts, I pray for your peace to flow the peace that passes all understanding. Lord give rest from the nightmare, speak into the heart that they may know that you are with them. Hedge them from all sides, let not anything that is not from you enter in Lord, in Jesus name.

Gods child

Prayers for tha not so sleepy gurl

Dear god almity

Please sort out what is eating up sleepy. she is a good friend and a good christian to.
When stuff goes over and over in ya mind it is not good and keeps ya awake at night. Help her to know what she does good and keep doing it. know what she cant do and not do it. know what she dont want to do and not do it. and also say what she wants to say when shes talking to someone. (this keeps me awake lol)

Please tell her what she needs to do to make her life better god ok?
Thank you Hanni

All will be well! i'm praying for you, so something will happen, don't worry the nightmares will go, and you can sleep and be at rest.
Stay Real
Jei
X

Hi Sleepy,

We are right with you sister. May the Lord ease your anxiety, renew your strength and lead you to a bright and fulfilled future safe in His love. Amen.

Nicholas.