• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Stress Bucket

Administrator
Staff Member
One of these days...

Apparently there seems to be some issues between the moderators against moderators, members against members and mods against members, vice versa. All glory to GOD in Jesus Christ for this site in the first place.

I have been stressing out lately trying to solve the issues. I'm dealing with thick headed prideful people who refuse to humble themsleves, causing more division, gossip, building up their own pride and their own personal "will", or policy (rules) on the forum.

My business has lost about 10% of the client base during my recent move over to a new company/partner and this is adding more stress. I need to buy a laptop which is costing me nearly $4k and adding more stress. Why do I need this $4k laptop? For one thing, IBM is sky high expensive, technology is not cheap when you need the right stuff and security is 100% vital to me. I have to travel to Iowa GOD knows when but sometime the next two weeks to meet the new partners (company) I'm dealing with. Operating my business seconds and minutes and hours in between my free time (the time being away from the computer and doing other things such as the business meeting itself). I have to (out of responsibility, love and jealousy) watch over my site here - the beautiful gift from GOD - Talk Jesus.

All these things pile up on top of each other like joyful thrash (mix of bad and good). You understand? You understand the frustration when those (here on the site) gossip about you, disrespect you and other members, disrespect GOD's commandments first and firemost most importantly? Shame and more shame.

My typical day (perhaps this will explain to you the necessity and desperation of my prayer request)

- business work
- Talk Jesus moderation
- respond to complaints from customers
- respond to fuss between members on Talk Jesus
- loss of customers
- loss of members (aka brother or sister in Christ) because of X and X reasons
- more of the above, mixed and mashed together like armageddon in a rubber room
- truth revealed because I dug it out and found lies and gossip between members
- responding to patheticlly moronic customers who want their red carpet laid down for them thinking that is what they pay monthly fee for my services rendered to them
- slapping the devil constantly in Jesus' name to remind him he can eat fire off my rear-end (anger yes)
- driving to the gym at about 100mph to get there 20miles fast, adrenalized like a monster thanks to the useless nonsense I dealt with just before I left my home office
- fighting with my mind and the never ending sickening thoughts of violance, destruction, hate, and repetitions of these things. Thoughts so real I almost forget they never happened, and that I only thought of them, by my flesh's default nature.
- friends who are lazy, careless, selfish, judgmental, disgraceful, hateful, etc.
- more of the above mixed and mashed

Do you want to gossip about me or anyone else more on my property who GOD sent this gift to, to share with you?

Do you want to complain more every day because so and so shared a view you did not like?

Do you want to "bow out" because you couldn't resolve a simple issue?

Do you want to lash out in live chat in front of others whom you do not know if they are saved yet and get this sad impression from so called Christians?

Do you want to lie to me and force me to ban you and make myself known to be accused of being the "ban" and prideful - all because I did was right to filter out the gibberish from the forum?

How I am healthy is only by the One who made me in the first place. How I have not yet been thrown behind bars for losing my sanity on someone(s) by now is beyond me again. My face is stressed out, lines, frowned, droopy eyes 24/7. It has been literally tattooed onto me. People look at me like I am ready to demolish them on the spot for no apparent reason. That's the kind of look I have believe it or not. Stress.

I've gone about 75% deaf, this adds more stress. Since about 20 years ago the same. I get looks for the way I talk (mumble) and more stress. More temptations to destruct people and fleshfully find my way out for good. After all, did you expect something else, a different resolution to a man's problem who is 25yrs old, stressed out left and right, weightlifter on x and x thermogenics that got me hyper? Did you expect me to be perfectly humble unto GOD all the time when I'm sucker punched by the above hellhole that should not be - but is by such sad naive fools who cannot be peaceful with each other?

Just maybe you will drop your selfish "crap" and get on with Christ in His expected manner. Can you do this for GOD?

Thank you for your prayers.

Wow, that is a full day you have. I have to deal with stressed out, aggressive kids ready to bite me, throw a desk at me but I atleast know what to expect. I am sorry to hear of the stress you are under Chad. Is there a way you can get another Admin. to help you out? That is too much on your shoulders to carry. Christ want's to carry your burden's Chad.
I will be praying for you brother.

Dear Brother-in-the-LORD! In the LORD, God Almighty!

Just as surely as Jethro told Moses he needed help, he might would say the same to you!

Moreover choose able men from all the people such as fear God, men who are trustworthy and who hate a bribe and place such men over the people....And let them judge the people at all tiimes; every great matter they shall bring to you, but any small matter they shall decide themselves' so it will be easier for you, and they will bear the burden with you. If you do this and God so commands you, then you will be able to endure, and all this people also will go to their place in peace.

And then there is that time to seek the Face of the Lord.......

God bless you Chad.

I also will be praying for you Chad . God has done a great work here at TalkJesus . But you have been the one bearing the load to make this a great site for us all ! Brother , I pray that you will find rest , and favor in all you're labor . I also pray that whatever was stolen from you by the devil , that he has to restore it back to you sevenfold ! In Jesus name ! Peace . Mike

Chad you sound like a driven person to me. Do you find it impossible to delegate? Do you feel the need to control every detail of whatever you undertake?

There is only so much we can do with the time we have been given. Trying to do everything and be everything for everyone will only lead you to a complete breakdown.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

Let's Praise and worship our Stress away . . .

shepherdsgrace said:
Dear Brother-in-the-LORD! In the LORD, God Almighty!

Just as surely as Jethro told Moses he needed help, he might would say the same to you!

Moreover choose able men from all the people such as fear God, men who are trustworthy and who hate a bribe and place such men over the people....And let them judge the people at all tiimes; every great matter they shall bring to you, but any small matter they shall decide themselves' so it will be easier for you, and they will bear the burden with you. If you do this and God so commands you, then you will be able to endure, and all this people also will go to their place in peace.

And then there is that time to seek the Face of the Lord.......

God bless you Chad.

Thanks Shepherdgrace, we just heard this message sunday too . . .and on Tuesday I turned the same hint over to my boss at work because hes been having trouble managing all of us . . .we had a good talk yesterday. . . we need to remind each other how stressed out we are . . . so we can lift these burdens from each others shoulders. ..

Today's Verse

Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Galatians 6:2/NIV

I want to help you too, Chad, i will continue to pray for you personally, but I will also stop acting up about simple issues and get over it. . .
I will take my place back in TJ and will serve more humble, more devoted, more christlike. . .
And I am saying this openly in the responsebility towards my Father in Heaven, not to people!

God bless you Chad, I pray for your spirit to be full of Joy and peace when you enter this beautiful place, and may the people of God show so much love, goodness, patience and self-control in their words and actions on this site, that you will leave into your "rest-of-the-day" with kindness and gentleness!

Galatians 6
Doing Good to All
1Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. 2Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. 3If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. 4Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, 5for each one should carry his own load.

Galatians 5
22But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the sinful nature with its passions and desires. 25Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

I love you Lord Jesus, help me today carrying my Stress-Bucket, bless Chad and everyone else coming on here to experience what it means:
TalkJesus, for the serious christian in mind!

Draw us close to you, never let us go,
We lay it all down again, to hear you say that you're our friend,
You are our desire, no one else will do,
Cause nothing else will take your place, to feel the warmth of your embrace
Help us find the way,
Bring us back to you

Above all powers above all kings
above all nature and all created things
above all wisdom and all the ways of man
You were here before the world began

Above all kingdoms above all thrones
above all wonders the world has ever known
above all wealth and treasures of the earth
there's no way to measure what your're worth

Crucified laid behind a stone
You lived to die rejected and alone
Like a rose trampled on the ground
You took the fall and thought of me
Above all

And one last thought Chad after singing to you for the last 10 minutes

In His presence
There is joy beyond measure
And at His feet
Peace of mind can still be found
And if you have a need
I know He has the answer
But you've got to reach out and claim it
For you are standing on Holy ground

We are standing on Holy ground
and I know that there are angels all around
Let us praise Jesus now
We are standing in His presence
On Holy ground :thumbs_up

Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you all for your awesome responses. I love you all and today is a brand new day.

I just want to clarify that all I do here in my life, I can handle with Christ. I love what I do and will do it even better as GOD builds me up and molds me to be more Christ like. am always satisified with our perfect GOD for fixing up an imperfect man day by day (me the imperfect man).

God bless you always!

Chad i was suprised the other day to discover you were only 25.You often sound a lot wiser than your years but your shoulders are only so broad and it sound like your reaching critical mass.I implore you bro to take a holiday.

Wow it has been a bit since I have been in and brother Chad I want to let you know that you are in my prayers. I love coming here to talk Jesus and what ever you need me to do I will for this site. I am also shocked to find out that you are my "younger" brother because you do appear and sound wiser than your years. God Bless

Dear Chad

I have not been on this site for long, but one thing I know is that you are doing such an awesome job! Its is truly not everybody that will be able to do what you do!

I really pray that God through His Spirit will help you and everybody on this site to opperate form a spirit of humbleness. I pray that God will lead you by His Spirit day by day, putting off the things of the flesh. Remember that God does reward everything done in secret and with thoughtfull prayer.

Today my prayer for you is one of encouragement and an ability not to be moved by the enemy and his plans. I pray for God's hand upon your business and that which the devil steels form you he will repay you 7 x 7! May the blood of Jesus protect you, your heart and mind, your business and all the people around you and on this site.

I pray a double portions of anointing upon this site and that the light and truth will be so present and in your face that no darkness, selfrigtheousness,pride anything will be able to prosper!

God Bless
Laura (South Africa)

Chad, I know you are under stress, but you are doing a wonderful job! Here is a good report for ya!

I want to praise the Lord right now! I want to thank Him for shilding me on this site from viewing what everyone is talking about. I thank Him for such wonderful people who give thier love to me, and do what they do. People like BROTHERSINARMST4G, and strypes, bobinfaith, and Chad. Without these people being so loving towards me, and truthful with me, I would probably not have stayed on this site. There are others besides these four, but these are the one's that have helped me understand soo much. I personally have not witnessed any arguments among members and moderators, and I am thankful I havent, and I feel that these four along with God's provisions, have helped shield me from recognizing that. I just want to praise God, and recognize those who have helped me in so many ways. Everyone who has helped me, I thank you soo very much, and I love you soo very much.

Thank you Chad for this site. If this site didn't exist, I probably would not be ther person I am now!
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

God Bless
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar