• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

strange thing i came across

I was once surfing the net to seek an answer to the question,why are so many people reporting to have seen unidentified flying objects,and i came across a site run by a group of christians,who had bad experiences with alien encounters and were set free from the experiences after giving their life to Jesus.
They set up the site to reach christians who have had similiar experiences and to let them tell how Jesus has helped set them free.
The testimonies left on the site are the most bizarre ive ever read.
i wonder if anyone has ever come across such a page,and what are your thoughts on it.
Seems that these other beings are actually from the devil as testified by everyone who had left a testimony.

i felt sorry for these people but are glad that Jesus was there to pull them out,i wonder if they were schizophrenic and were healed of their hallucinations.
one things for sure,oppression is real and i constantly battle it,due to my stupidity of messing about with ouija boards when i was in school.i sorely regret it.ignorance really does kill.knowledge is the beginning of wisdom.

love i christ
big whale:star:

bigwhale said:

I was once surfing the net to seek an answer to the question,why are so many people reporting to have seen unidentified flying objects,and i came across a site run by a group of christians,who had bad experiences with alien encounters and were set free from the experiences after giving their life to Jesus.
They set up the site to reach christians who have had similiar experiences and to let them tell how Jesus has helped set them free.
The testimonies left on the site are the most bizarre ive ever read.
i wonder if anyone has ever come across such a page,and what are your thoughts on it.
Seems that these other beings are actually from the devil as testified by everyone who had left a testimony.
i felt sorry for these people but are glad that Jesus was there to pull them out,i wonder if they were schizophrenic and were healed of their hallucinations.
one things for sure,oppression is real and i constantly battle it,due to my stupidity of messing about with ouija boards when i was in school.i sorely regret it.ignorance really does kill.knowledge is the beginning of wisdom.
love i christ
big whale:star:
I totally agree with you about aliens being demonic. I believe that the whole E.T./ alien theory and encounters are the work of satan. I have a thought about this in relation to the second coming. I think that those left behind will try to explain the phenomenon of the rapture as an alien abduction. This is just my thought or opinoin for what it is worth.

jiggyfly said:
I totally agree with you about aliens being demonic. I believe that the whole E.T./ alien theory and encounters are the work of satan. I have a thought about this in relation to the second coming. I think that those left behind will try to explain the phenomenon of the rapture as an alien abduction. This is just my thought or opinoin for what it is worth.

thats a good point, for people that done belive they will think some weird thing happen. from what the bible says and what i learned for the people that are left behind they better str8ten up because if they dont there in some big trouble.

Alien, Smailen

I believe there could be life on other planets, but I dont believe in all the stories about being abducted by aliens. If there is life on other planets, it is only because of God and there is purpose for everything he does. And if there is aliens, I dont think we should be to concerned because I have never heard or read about anything relating God, us, and aliens in the Bible. I believe in the word and thats all I need to know. I fear gods word much more than any alien. So PLEASE, Bring it on you big headed aliens, and I will knock them out with the power of the mightiest being (GOD) and beat them with my Bible HA HA HA.:shade:

haha,i would do the same too,one person actually uttered "Jesus "when he was visited by the alien thing and it dissapeared instantly,haha.They are so frightened of Jesus and they should be.
i dont believe theres life in other planets either,those things are not living,merely demonic puppets,some testimonies have mentioned that they even try to spread the new age religion,so i get a churn in my stomach whenever i see new age books or shops,knowing where they came from and how popular they are becoming.:eek:mg:

Well i might as well mention it, when i was first saved, i asked God strait out, who or what are these things...and are they real. Gods answer as i seen it...in my dads house was a back room that they had newly renavated because the walls needed insulation, so they fixed it, and put brown paneling on the walls.

Just behind the T.V was a darker collored piece of paneling, and i mean dark, almost black, not anything like the rest of the paneling in that room. I remember this like yesterday, as i was looking at a certain spot in that piece of paneling one day... all of a sudden i see the face of a beast with two horns, and as i looked closer i seen an aliens head in the forehead of this beast.

Well i didnt do much asking God questions after that:shade: So yes i believe they are possibly real, either in our minds, or of the enemy. My advice is to stear clear of any of this, as lot of peaple end up in cults because of this UFO nonsense. lol after i told my mom what i had seen, she wasnt long painting the room white. Im also certain that a lot of christians not just some are made well aware of this, if they are looking for answers away from God and his kingdom, anything that gets glory away from God must be cast down from our minds. Neither man, nor angel of light... can have his glory.

God bless

Administrator
Staff Member
Jesus Christ = Heals ALL

Matthew 4:24
Then His fame went throughout all Syria; and they brought to Him all sick people who were afflicted with various diseases and torments, and those who were demon-possessed, epileptics, and paralytics; and He healed them.

Demons fear Jesus Christ, no doubt.

Matthew 8:30-32
30 Now a good way off from them there was a herd of many swine feeding. 31 So the demons begged Him, saying, “If You cast us out, permit us to go away into the herd of swine.”

32 And He said to them, “Go.” So when they had come out, they went into the herd of swine. And suddenly the whole herd of swine ran violently down the steep place into the sea, and perished in the water.

We have the power to cast out demons in the name of Jesus Christ

Matthew 12:27-29
14 Then He appointed twelve, that they might be with Him and that He might send them out to preach, 15 and to have power to heal sicknesses and to cast out demons: 16 Simon, to whom He gave the name Peter;

A portion of an article about UFO's, taken from gotquestions.org

But what does the Bible say? The earth, and mankind, are unique in God's creation. Genesis 1 teaches that God created the earth before He even created the sun, the moon, or the stars. Acts 17:24, 26 states that "God, who made the world and everything in it, since He is Lord of heaven and earth,… has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their pre-appointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings."

After creation, mankind was without sin and everything in the world was "very good" (Gen 1:31). When the first man sinned (Genesis 3) it caused the fall of mankind, which resulted in problems of all sorts, sickness, and death. Even though animals have no personal sin before God (they are not moral beings) they nevertheless suffer and even die (Rom. 8:19-22). Jesus Christ died to remove the punishment that we deserve for our sin. When He returns, He will undo many aspects of the curse that has existed since Adam, and ultimately He will remove all aspects of the curse (Rev 21-22). Christians can't wait!! But note that Romans 8:19-22 states that all of creation also eagerly waits for this time! It's important to also note that Christ came to earth to die, that He came to earth to die for mankind, and that He died only once (Heb. 7:27; 9:26-28; 10:10).

Putting these truths together concisely: God created the earth and mankind unique. All of creation suffered as a result of the fall of man. Christ came to earth to offer Himself once and only once to pay for our sins. Not only will believers be delivered, but all of creation will be delivered too.

For every truth...Satan has a counterfiet...many are so close to the true that you really need to examine the scriptures to see the difference. This we know ...that in the End Of Days(now)...Satan will perform great Signs and Lying Wonders...And so many already buy into them...spirits...Ufo's...aliens...spiritual powers...etc..etc Pray that Jesus by His Holy Spirit...will guide you

Thanks for that word 'counterfeit', so close to the real thing but devious underlying falsehoods. God says that this will increase in the latter days and that indeed it is nothing new, in the desert they were warned of this. In the new testament also throughout. Subtle and intelligent the words will flow, what a masterful distraction on the enemy's part, causes us to consider other dimensions using real life humans and experiences of theirs to proport another dimension other than God's.
Our God is it. Pure and simple, do not deviate from that.
With Love Iniasone. Jesus is Lord.

iniasone said:
Thanks for that word 'counterfeit', so close to the real thing but devious underlying falsehoods. God says that this will increase in the latter days and that indeed it is nothing new, in the desert they were warned of this. In the new testament also throughout. Subtle and intelligent the words will flow, what a masterful distraction on the enemy's part, causes us to consider other dimensions using real life humans and experiences of theirs to proport another dimension other than God's.
Our God is it. Pure and simple, do not deviate from that.
With Love Iniasone. Jesus is Lord.

Reading your post triggered my memory of something I read some years ago. The U.S. Treasury Dept. Has many agents who are trained to identify counterfeit money. Now some would think that they would spend time going over all the known counterfeits out there on a regular basis in order to successfully do their job. But the truth is they train all their agents by studying the real money so closely that they can recognize the counterfeits.

So with that in mind, the best defense from becoming deceived by a counterfeit spirit is to spend time with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and know them.
Jesus said in John 10:4&5
4*After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they recognize his voice. 5*They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t recognize his voice.”

jiggyfly said:
Reading your post triggered my memory of something I read some years ago. The U.S. Treasury Dept. Has many agents who are trained to identify counterfeit money. Now some would think that they would spend time going over all the known counterfeits out there on a regular basis in order to successfully do their job. But the truth is they train all their agents by studying the real money so closely that they can recognize the counterfeits.
So with that in mind, the best defense from becoming deceived by a counterfeit spirit is to spend time with the Father, Son and Holy Spirit and know them. Jesus said in John 10:4&5
4*After he has gathered his own flock, he walks ahead of them, and they follow him because they recognize his voice. 5*They won’t follow a stranger; they will run from him because they don’t recognize his voice.”

Amen brother jiggyfly.

this may sound silly but I think God in his perfect creation designed space for the various purpose of showing us just how awesome he is. As humans we can look at the spledor of complexity in the things we can touch like a blooming rose bud or our billions of cells that are irreducibly complex and see engineering that defies scientific explanation. But to go out at night and look at the vastness of the sky takes it (for me anyway) to a whole nother level. Logically, I have to believe there is "life" out there, Spiritually I fall back on Luke8:17

"17For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be known or brought out into the open"

Whether it is apostles trying to decipher the passion/resurrection to come, or 21st century humans trying to discover the vastness of space and its inhabitants, God knows what we can and can't handle. May be a stretch but in the same way I may think my neighbor is smoking something for seeing an alien, so to Peter thought Jesus was off his rocker when he spoke of the resurrection. Point being, if there are "others" in the universe, so be it, doesn't change the fact that we have the Word and the word is Truth, and God will reveal according to his will and in a way that only he sees that we will understand. Outside of that it is indeed the "counterfeit" that Brian illustrated well.

My 2 cents....you got to admit though Alf and Mork had some Christian like virtues (kidding)