• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Start Small

Staff Member
Thou shalt keep them, O LORD, thou shalt preserve them from this generation for ever. The wicked walk on every side, when the vilest men are exalted. Psalm 12:7-8

It's hard to share your faith. You know the Gospel, you believe it, and maybe you even feel like you could share it effectively. But doing so would complicate your relationships, maybe even cost you at work. Anytime you move beyond life's surface to the deeper questions it gets messy.

The world is full of messing beliefs, habits, politics, religion--and you can probably find it all right there in your neighborhood. However, you're uniquely and completely equipped to make a difference. Rather than fearing the response of the lost, or being overwhelmed by the scope of the need, remember that it's God's Spirit at work in you, helping you and even giving you the words to say when you share about Jesus and face trouble as a result (Luke 12:12).

Make yourself available, and then start small. Jesus said, But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. ... Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, Nor scrip for [your] journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. (Matthew 10:6-7, 9-10)

Prayer: God, give me an opportunity to start small--even at home or in my neighborhood. You have given me everything; help me to live as generously.