• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

St. Luke's Episcopal Church, Orlando FL

I have been going to St. Luke's for almost 3 years now. There are some really good people there. I took a class called Alpha. The class teaches you about Jesus Christ. It's like a 10 week course. I some times volunteer when they have supper for people who take the class. I help set up things.

That is so awesome Jeff! We have an Alpha course at our church and it is widely attended by people outside our church. I hear such good things about it. They started a Beta Course as well to follow up after Alpha.

Hey, Jeff! What a blessing to serve others, thank you for sharing your testimony! Your brothers and sisters and I all enjoy fellowship with you at Live Chat!

Your brother in Christ Jesus!

Thanks For You're Testimony . I Am Looking Foreward To Hear About All The Lord Will Do For You . It Takes Courage To Be A Christian And I Am Glad That You're My Brother In The Lord . Big-brother