• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Speaking of music

I was in a church band when I was 18. I was the lead singer. I must admit that I lost my way at some point and our band broke up. I miss singing praises to my savior and would like to at some point sing again. I've seen so many talent shows on TV and not one person uses their talent to sing praises to the KING. I would love to go on one of those shows and sing for the LORD.

Administrator
Staff Member
AngieB said:
I was in a church band when I was 18. I was the lead singer. I must admit that I lost my way at some point and our band broke up. I miss singing praises to my savior and would like to at some point sing again. I've seen so many talent shows on TV and not one person uses their talent to sing praises to the KING. I would love to go on one of those shows and sing for the LORD.

Then GO! Don't hold back! Maybe GOD is telling you something :)

That would be great to finally see someone on national (although secular) tv show praising Jesus!

I was in a store one day and heard someone singing. the voice was so pretty and blesed me so . It was a young man praising Jesus in a song. Please sing wherever you are as Jesus leads you.you cant go wrong.

Think of this...

You might think of at least performing in a choir, in the mean time, to keep your voice in tune. This action might even hold for you a new direction of commitment in it. Good luck!

well i sing everyday i love praising GOD i sing at church in the choir i rap for God to and i believe that because there is alot of un saved people that listen to music its easier to show them that God loves them and to touch them through his music!

AngieB said:

hey thats very true and a good idea, i like your thinking..

well doen and GO for it.

Love Simon!!!