• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Sorry I've been absent... your prayers appreciated

Active
Hi all - I have been absent from this forum for a few weeks (altho I am relatively new anyway..) but been fairly preoccupied with some personal/spiritual/church related issues in my life. I am of good spiritual courage I would say but there are some situations (church relationships, etc) that I am working through. Can't really go into more detail publicly here but I value your prayers. Hopefully the storm will pass over at some point!

Staff Member
Greetings @Chad4Him

Hi all - I have been absent from this forum for a few weeks (altho I am relatively new anyway..) but been fairly preoccupied with some personal/spiritual/church related issues in my life. I am of good spiritual courage I would say but there are some situations (church relationships, etc) that I am working through. Can't really go into more detail publicly here but I value your prayers. Hopefully the storm will pass over at some point!

thinking of you in prayer

Bless you ....><>