• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Soon I believe People will be dying like FLIES, Have THE ANGELS of GOD Come Forth and how will we KNOW it. Have The ANGEL Left His Habitat

Loyal

Are theirs numbers correct, and how are they compared since the year 2000.

what the numbers are really doing?

Even GOD's JUDGMENT shows GRACE and SLOW and displays MERCY. :pensive:

Loyal

Make sure you scroll down the chart. page chart page.

Loyal
WHY GOD WILL JUDGE WITH WRATH A WICKED WORLD -

EU lawmakers fail to prioritise food over fuels in midst of global hunger crisis​

EU votes to convert food crops into biofuel

Oxfam critical of the European Parliament for failing to phase out the use of biofuels that are fuelling the global food crisis.
Europe will continue to burn the equivalent of 15 million loaves of bread and 19 million bottles of sunflower and rapeseed oil every day to fuel its cars and trucks.

Loyal

World military expenditure and weapons trade​

Global military expenditure increased 75% over the past 20 years, but stands at around $1.7 trillion annually since 2009. [U.S. dollars I presume]
In 2018, it was $1.774 trillion. The 2% growth compared to 2017 was mainly run by China, Turkey and Saudi Arabia.
The top five military spenders in 2018 were the USA, China, Saudi Arabia, India, and France, which together accounted for 60% of global military spending.
By 2030, the countries with top defence spending are expected to be: USA with over $1 trillion, China with $736 billion, and India with $213 billion.

World Military Expenditure

Loyal
OK, good I like that, making The light shine a little brighter, in plain light of "Scripture" without interpretation.

Waggles

So in essence, what sense has this costs also, in grain prices, on both sides of "the Street". I think I can access the gatherings the Military spending, across the broad in more than one venture. and The growing "Power" houses.

Loyal
THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! We're all gonna die HORRIBLY!!!!

But HEY!! let's have dinner first -
Bob if you lived in these countries would you be using these types of jester, starving as A TRUE CHILD of THE LIVING GOD" and No FeeIings what so every about THE True children, BORN of GOD in these COUNTRIES, and know this, according to the Bible we all will give account about what we feel and think and written and spoke about GOD"S TRUE CHILDREN. even in their "Calamities" "So this is your True feelings about The LORD" :pensive: " So much have you thought about them, you have done it to me":pensive: " the abundance of the heart speaks".

…"And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, what ever you did not do for one ofthe least of these, you did not do for Me."

[And what you have thought of others you have thought of me]

2 Corinthians 4:6,7
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ…

Berean Standard Bible
He who mocks the poor insults their Maker; whoever gloats over calamity will not go unpunished.
King James Bible
Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.

This is A TRUTH that cannot be Broken,, it is a Divine Decree, We must, "REPENT for The KINGDOM of GOD is At Hand!" The door draws to near!

Last edited:
Loyal
We cannot Box in An ANGEl who Carries out their Missions upon PLANET EARTH on How they do it!

Only thing we have to to do is Read the BOOK and do not read a book by mortal men, concerning Angels. But Read the BOOK that GOD has provide for us And in these times, who have given many the Ability to read! Reading is not the teaching of mankind, it is A "GIFT" to the Mortal common man! from GOD. To ENGAGE into HIS WORD! You can believe it or cast it To The WINDS! and Be Found GULITY on The DaY of JUDGMENT!

A drunk, the drug addict, the murderer, the thief. the adulterer, the fornicator, the liar, the bum, the killer, and those who think, they are good and righteous, more than these. The doctor, the lawyer, the professor, the entertainer, the singer of songs, the preacher, the pastor, the pope, the leader of men. GOD has made sure His information is available for you! you have no excuse for going to HELL, you will be found GUILYY as charge! whether you are young or old , there is no respect of persons with GOD!

The First Seal: Rider on a White Horse

1And I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals, and I heard, as it were the noise of thunder, one of the four beasts saying, Come and see. 2And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

The Second Seal: War

3And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. 4And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

The Third Seal: Famine

5And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

The Fourth Seal: Death

7And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.:eyes:

Loyal
Isaiah 58:6 “Is not this the fast that I choose: to loose the bonds of wickedness, to undo the straps of the yoke, to let the oppressed go free, and to break every yoke?
58:7 Is it not to share your bread with the hungry and bring the homeless poor into your house; when you see the naked, to cover him, and not to hide yourself from your own flesh?
58:8 Then shall your light break forth like the dawn, and your healing shall spring up speedily; your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

Proverbs 22:9 Whoever has a bountiful eye will be blessed, for he shares his bread with the poor.
28:27 Whoever gives to the poor will not want, but he who hides his eyes will get many a curse.
31:20 She opens her hand to the poor and reaches out her hands to the needy.

Matthew 25:34 Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world.
25:35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me,
25:36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’

Loyal
one of the first things happening when the seals in revelation opens is 25 percent of people die in the world

The Fourth Seal: Death

7And when the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!”

8Then I looked and saw a pale green horse. Its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed close behind. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill by sword, by famine, by plague, and by the beasts of the earth.

Loyal
inflation happens first o wait that is happening now maybe ???

5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!”

Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”

Loyal
inflation happens first o wait that is happening now maybe ???

5And when the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!”

Then I looked and saw a black horse, and its rider held in his hand a pair of scales. 6And I heard what sounded like a voice from among the four living creatures, saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius,a and three quarts of barley for a denarius, and do not harm the oil and wine.”
Yes it is true, just because in few developing and the develop worlds have food, heat, air conditioning, and grocery stores and a car or a bus. and not a grass hut for a house. Everything is all aright. while the majority is coming completely apart and starving like dogs in dessert! and drinking water out of a dirty creek And the rich is giving a small few a little piece of the pie, enough so they will not complain.

But Satan has bless so many with things, to be deceive with riches as running water from a faucet, and Bidet on the other side in a house. and in order so they cannot see the truth! Blinded by Bribes

For Satan gives out gifts that perishes and fade away, some calls it a good gift coming from GOD that lives on HIGH, But in actuality they are Bribes, and bribes makes room for the wicked to play! bribes will make room for you" money, not what many christians has claim, "A Man's gift makes room for him" "A man's bribe makes room for him" But all perfect Gifts comes from above and does not fade away but lasts throughout all Eternity where there is no end, now that is the Perfect Gift from The Father of LIGHTS"

The vacation to have slaves [ cheap labor] to serve you, is a bribe. That fancy dress made by cheap slave labor is a bribe, Those nikes is a bribe for serving him the devil by slave labor wages is a bribe. and you know it and don't care, in fueling and giving strength to the devil in the name of JESUS, and His FATHER, GOD"S ANGER is WAXING HOT, and HE will revenge those of have suffered from who have supported the devil in his ways and wages.
Guilt by fueling and knowing the TRUTH and we cannot hide! From people yes. From GOD The FATHER No! and No Bribes! No BRIBES!:eyes:

So Mystery Babylon is PEOPLE not buildings and brick and mortar and institutes! And just maybe the beast is are HUMAN BEINGS not converted to a "CHILD of GOD" the walking humans are "BEAST," be it man of woman with RESTRAINTS on him or her! just maybe:eyes: the human being is The "APEX PREDATOR", NOT will he kill every creature, He will commit "genocide' of every creature on planet earth for sport!..... He is the only CREATURE on Earth that will commit "GENOCIDE" of its own KIND, to "EXTINCTION' the only creature who would do that to his own, in the name progress! he will destroy his own drinking water, he will destroy the very ground he walks on and plant the food he eats! that beast will even kill his own child before it comes out of the womb, and justify it!

He will starve his own , out of extinction and take "Trillions of dollar" to make weapons to kill his own, than feed them.:pensive: and raise hell because of "Barbie and "AMERICAN GIRL and Disneyland":pensive: And where do he gets all of this power to do this?

Luke 6 BSB
…"Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. “I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory,” he said. “For it has been relinquished to me, and I can give itto anyone I wish. So if You worship me, it will all be Yours.”…

Many christian do not believe this "WORD" but explain this TRUE AWAY like they do many Parts of Holy SCRIPTURE as they pick which TRUTH they want to believe, The perfect example, for it is which they step into the shoes of "PETER"!

New King James Version
But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are an offense to Me, for you are not mindful of the things of God, but the things of men.”

New American Standard Bible
But He turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God’s purposes, but men’s.”

NASB 1977
and they worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast, and who is able to wage war with him?”

King James Bible

And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

Loyal
Have not we had unprecedented "FIRES" throughout the world. in this world for so many years, One day with GOD can be as 70 years with mankind.

"Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were hurled down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.":sun:

Concerning Plagues, "one day" with GOD can be 1000 years with man " My ways, my time, my order of things and times, are not like yours, for God Is not a man neither does He has Human ways, We cannot fathom "GOD"! nor fathom HIS WAYS.:pensive:
We must read JOB again and remind us what he has said.

"saying to the sixth angel with the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15So the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind."

[ how where they to killed, " some by gun, some by arrows by the BOW, some by diseases, some by wars, some by accidents, some by drowning, some by heart attacks, some by old age., some by starvations some by giving birth , maybe some in this century some in that century , some in that year some in another...etc?] "my ways are not your ways" your time is not my time, I created time.

And let us not forget "The DEATH ANGEL that GOD sent TO EGYPT and all he killed!
And throughout The Old Testament The armies he had killed by ANGELS, And The ARMIES that will be coming from HEAVEN to KILL! ALL to the GLORY of GOD.:pensive:

Well what am I SAYING? I am saying we cannot define GOD with The Lens and eyes as The WORLD see things.:relieved: no matter how painful it may sound or be.

They say; how can there be a GOD, when He lets all these bad things happen.

But the mature knows why, how do we know, because it is "REVEALED In The Maturity of The REVELATION of Christ Jesus" := [ THE Revelation of The ANOINTING in JESUS]. Not the knowing but the ANOINTING in JESUS the ANOINTED ONE. "GREATER is HE THAT is IN ME THAN HE THAT IS IN THE WORLD" for many are still in The WORLD. Just listen to Their speech. and you will notice what they are filled with. Pay attention to their words that comes out of their mouths, "For the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

if the heart is full of politics, if the heart is full of denominations, if the heart is full of religion, if it is full of Christ, if the heart is full of GOD The FATHER:eyes:

Not says, I am interpreting The letters written to The 7 congregations that was located in ASIA, the Biggest Continent in The WORLD!

but saying it is a beautiful "Biblical Motif" even , in times, like these.:pensive:

Active
Bob if you lived in these countries would you be using these types of jester, starving as A TRUE CHILD of THE LIVING GOD" and No FeeIings what so every about THE True children, BORN of GOD in these COUNTRIES, and know this, according to the Bible we all will give account about what we feel and think and written and spoke about GOD"S TRUE CHILDREN. even in their "Calamities" "So this is your True feelings about The LORD" :pensive: " So much have you thought about them, you have done it to me":pensive: " the abundance of the heart speaks".

…"And they too will reply, ‘Lord, when did we see You hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to You?’ Then the King will answer, ‘Truly I tell you, what ever you did not do for one ofthe least of these, you did not do for Me."

[And what you have thought of others you have thought of me]

2 Corinthians 4:6,7
For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ…

Berean Standard Bible
He who mocks the poor insults their Maker; whoever gloats over calamity will not go unpunished.
King James Bible
Whoso mocketh the poor reproacheth his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.

This is A TRUTH that cannot be Broken,, it is a Divine Decree, We must, "REPENT for The KINGDOM of GOD is At Hand!" The door draws to near!
Amen plough Boy !

Loyal
"Table ranking "History's Most Deadly Events": Influenza pandemic (1918-19) 20-40 million deaths; black death/plague (1348-50), 20-25 million deaths, AIDS pandemic (through 2000) 21.8 million deaths, World War II (1937-45), 15.9 million deaths, and World War I (1914-18) 9.2 million deaths."

Who do we believe has the Keys of Death? And who sent the "death" Angel in the Old and in The New Testaments writings and who will do it again?

Active
"Table ranking "History's Most Deadly Events": Influenza pandemic (1918-19) 20-40 million deaths; black death/plague (1348-50), 20-25 million deaths, AIDS pandemic (through 2000) 21.8 million deaths, World War II (1937-45), 15.9 million deaths, and World War I (1914-18) 9.2 million deaths."

Who do we believe has the Keys of Death? And who sent the "death" Angel in the Old and in The New Testaments writings and who will do it again?
3Now the glory of the God of Israel went up from above the cherubim, where it had been, and moved to the threshold of the temple. Then the LORD called to the man clothed in linen who had the writing kit at his side4and said to him, "Go throughout the city of Jerusalem and put a mark on the foreheads of those who grieve and lament over all the detestable things that are done in it."5As I listened, he said to the others, "Follow him through the city and kill, without showing pity or compassion.6Slaughter old men, young men and maidens, women and children, but do not touch anyone who has the mark. Begin at my sanctuary." So they began with the elders who were in front of the temple.7Then he said to them, "Defile the temple and fill the courts with the slain. Go!" So they went out and began killing throughout the city.

Loyal
He even gives The ANGELS Their Commands.

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying,
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

did He not SAY; ALWAYS!

Loyal
Not only HE is A GOD of LOVE, He also is; a "GOD of WAR"! For There can, Only Be One! And His ARMIES will be coming from HEAVEN!

"His name is The Word of God. The armies of heaven, dressed in fine linen, white and pure,follow Him on white horses. And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty.…"

Matthew 10 (KJV)
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household."

Loyal
For years the Churches and Pastor has only brought us "Sugar water" and we paid for it in tithes and offering, But in these latter days, GOD is Raising Men and WOMEN who is bringing us "THE TRUTH" Unadulterated "The GOSPEL ACCORDING TO JESUS The CHRIST of The LIVING GOD":pensive: "FOR OUR GOD IS COMING BACK AND TO GET US! AND TAKE US AWAY, THEN WE ARE COMING BACK!:eyes:

"WE ARE COMING BACK!