• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Soon I believe People will be dying like FLIES, Have THE ANGELS of GOD Come Forth and how will we KNOW it. Have The ANGEL Left His Habitat

Loyal
N it is written plough we r no longer slaves I believe galatians we r son we family we r not there because YH makes us we there just cause we Love Him its that simple idk what that one word u used it no clue at all like I said I'm not very smart in the book wise part
Twistie
We are not The Smart ones "TWISTIE" we are The BLESS ONES" We are ONE. And don't you forget it!
The toe, the foot, the Arteries, the vein, the eye lid, the arm, the hand, their are billions and billions parts of The human body, and The Body of Christ Is greater, even now and much more greater and when we all sit down at The "CORONATION TABLE" When OUR FATHER put that Crown on Our HEADS! I am going to dance, and when i look at you I am going smile! We all are different and very special, and never think, others are more valuable than anothers, we all are equal in Christ. Needful for The Purposes Of "GOD" in ETERNITY.

Ok, But I am Different, I did not seek him Out, I did not call upon HIM, He Called and Chose me, I did not seek Him out. I am like Paul, I had a "Miraculous" Conversion! I saw HIM and He spoke to me! AND FILLED me WITH THE POWER OF GOD! That is why I know he is REAL!

And I was like JONAH, I ain't going, i do not what no part of this. I do not what to preach, i do not want to pastor, I do not want to teach, i want to go home read my Bible, I want no part of leadership. I want no part of that church.

The Church Leaders said; GOD is calling you, I said I am not going.:eyes: you people are crazy. They told me go head, you will be back!:sob: I didn't Know about JONAH:sob: God said you going, I told Him< I ain't going!:sob: And I curse "GOD" out,:sob: I am going! And when He got threw me! NINEVEH was a 3 day journey across it and when "JONAH" got out of that fish, he did it in "ONE DAY"!:sob:

What you mean you ain't going? You going!:sob: GOD: Let me tell you something:
"For you have been bought for a price: therefore glorify God in your body":mad::sob:
You see, it is only words in a book for many.:eyes: When HE told me, it wasn't in BOOK! I heard HIM:sob: and my response was: "
YES LORD":sob: you see many do not know what the word mean, "LORD" "LORD" "LORD" that means you are A "SLAVE" and Your Master got a "WHIP"!:sob::sob::sob: and you do not need a "Interpreter" or A "LEXICON":sob: You will never hear me claim i am a servant of JESUS CHRIST i am A BOND-SLAVE.:sob: with a LORD and MASTER!!!!:sob:

And He made it plain, that I did not belong to myself and that I was BOUGHT, purchase Paid for, and i ain't got no will, and I did not belong to myself, But He own me. AND No refunds!!!:sob:

You see, translations caters to people, so not to hurt their feelings, so they do not be offended. So man is so concern with women and men feelings. [TRANSLATIONS]:eyes:

But The Original Copied Manuscript, The very words GOD actually said, Do not care how you feel, matter of fact The Original Words GOD has said: is to offense for church people ears.. Then they would think GOD is Unholy. And they are too Holy for HIM.

Learn how to read and translate The ORiGINAL TEXT, you would see, and leave that dime store internet copy of "lexicon" Believe me, most would lose their faith in GOD, If they knew what the ORIGINAL TEXT wording is. Because The "AMGEL of LIGHT" have dress it up in Pretty wordings.

New King James Version
Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God [The word is "BOND SLAVE"}

New American Standard Bible
Paul, a bond-servant of Christ Jesus, called as an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God,

Where ever you see the word "servant" is a substitute unless it says "A Hired Servant". All servants of Christ. The correct wording is "SLAVES" not servants so christians are not offended. or "A BOND SLAVE" Bought with The Blood of JESUS!

One good reason, christians like the word Servant is Because "JESUS has NOT BECOME THEIR LORD" you cannot "TRULY" call JESUS LORD if YOU ARE Not HIS SLAVE! That we who, have learn and accepted as HIM as "OUR LORD" because we have Accepted as our LORD AND We have surrender all and have become HIS slave until "Adoption" has been completed at Our "CORONATION Ceremony" in HEAVEN that is why no one is in heaven, now. Heaven is where the CORONATION Celebration and Crowning and The ADOPTION is COMPLETED into Full SONSHIP with All AUTHORITY given unto us By "GOD the FATHER".

All this is written through out The book, through "Types and Shadows" but most christians and christian teaching is now worldly centered, known as "Christianity". Christianity is all worldly centered and not "Eternal Centered". World centered teaching is nothing about "THE HOLY of The HOLIES".

Set your affections of those things in the Eternals and not on the things on earth. simple. but the "institutionalize church is church centered and not "GOD" centered. it is people oriented and not GOD centered.

PS We are sons, "INDICATIVE" GOD Ordain, He DECREED it, it WILL be, It will come to pass because it has been determine before The beginning. In other words it is done before it is done.
I hope you can get that one. We are not yet there, but we will be. We will have the same POWER that "JESUS" HAS Now that is a "Son" when we received the same power as "JESUS". at The "Coronation".

Jesus created, the Sun, the moon, The Stars, the Air, the Angels, the devil, The Universe, Jesus created HEAVEN.:eyes:

And when we receive our "Full Inheritance" we will do GREATER Works that what JESUS did in all CREATION" We are not there yet!

"Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I am going to the Father." "INDICATIVE"

Most christian thoughts are so small about GOD and They insult HIM everyday with their thoughts!

And they lie so much. as if GOD WAS TALKING about such a "minet", as if he was speaking about healing and laying hands on people! How small their thoughts of GOD is, and what he has in stored for us. And they spend their money on books about heaven, people claiming they been there and believe that junk, They read junk, but will not read their Bibles like they should do.

I cannot believe how many times Christians have told me about things, how they know it isTRUE because it is in The BIBLE! No way that junk is in the Bible but they think I am like them and their friends, that lie and claim, they have read the bible in its entirety. Like GOD is going let our own Sisters and Brothers in Christ lie to us! And We Have labored in Reading his BOOK! He will not let our own treat us and fool us into believing they have read the BOOK, Our Father Would never let us be deceive like that! He Loves us. But the DEVIL will try to Deceive us into believe our own has read the BOOK and they have not Read it! But Our FATHER WOULD Never Let us be DECEIVE by our very own, sisters brother who tries to Deceive us into believing lies.

Now if one of us try to deceive one of our own, a true brother or sister in Christ, That deceiving will reap what he of she sows, they will be deceived but the ones they thought they deceive will not be deceive by their "antics" of the deceiving brother or sister in Christ.

They would try to Deceive "THE VERY ELECT"
if THEY COULD:eyes: We know the Book so they Cannot deceive us, GOD has MADE IT SO.
They will try to DECEIVE Their OWN SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN CHRIST, if They COULD, BUT GOD Our FATHER WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN!
But some people think, That GOD Our FATHER will let His own Children be deceive by their own SISTERS and BROTHERS IN CHRIST!:pensive: Evidently they do not know HIM like they SHOULD Know HIM. "that is another reason why it is commanded that we speak the Truth to one another in The body of Christ".

PLOUGHBOY

For nothing is concealed that will not become evident, nor anythinghidden that will not be known and come to light.
Matthew 10:26
So do not be afraid of them. For there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known.
Mark 4:22
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be brought to light.

Luke 12:2
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known.
Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Sometimes the best medicine is keep our mouth close.

Active
We are not The Smart ones "TWISTIE" we are The BLESS ONES" We are ONE. And don't you forget it!
The toe, the foot, the Arteries, the vein, the eye lid, the arm, the hand, their are billions and billions parts of The human body, and The Body of Christ Is greater, even now and much more greater and when we all sit down at The "CORONATION TABLE" When OUR FATHER put that Crown on Our HEADS! I am going to dance, and when i look at you I am going smile! We all are different and very special, and never think, others are more valuable than anothers, we all are equal in Christ. Needful for The Purposes Of "GOD" in ETERNITY.

Ok, But I am Different, I did not seek him Out, I did not call upon HIM, He Called and Chose me, I did not seek Him out. I am like Paul, I had a "Miraculous" Conversion! I saw HIM and He spoke to me! AND FILLED me WITH THE POWER OF GOD! That is why I know he is REAL!

And I was like JONAH, I ain't going, i do not what no part of this. I do not what to preach, i do not want to pastor, I do not want to teach, i want to go home read my Bible, I want no part of leadership. I want no part of that church.

The Church Leaders said; GOD is calling you, I said I am not going.:eyes: you people are crazy. They told me go head, you will be back!:sob: I didn't Know about JONAH:sob: God said you going, I told Him< I ain't going!:sob: And I curse "GOD" out,:sob: I am going! And when He got threw me! NINEVEH was a 3 day journey across it and when "JONAH" got out of that fish, he did it in "ONE DAY"!:sob:

What you mean you ain't going? You going!:sob: GOD: Let me tell you something:
"For you have been bought for a price: therefore glorify God in your body":mad::sob:
You see, it is only words in a book for many.:eyes: When HE told me, it wasn't in BOOK! I heard HIM:sob: and my response was: "
YES LORD":sob: you see many do not know what the word mean, "LORD" "LORD" "LORD" that means you are A "SLAVE" and Your Master got a "WHIP"!:sob::sob::sob: and you do not need a "Interpreter" or A "LEXICON":sob: You will never hear me claim i am a servant of JESUS CHRIST i am A BOND-SLAVE.:sob: with a LORD and MASTER!!!!:sob:

And He made it plain, that I did not belong to myself and that I was BOUGHT, purchase Paid for, and i ain't got no will, and I did not belong to myself, But He own me. AND No refunds!!!:sob:

You see, translations caters to people, so not to hurt their feelings, so they do not be offended. So man is so concern with women and men feelings. [TRANSLATIONS]:eyes:

But The Original Copied Manuscript, The very words GOD actually said, Do not care how you feel, matter of fact The Original Words GOD has said: is to offense for church people ears.. Then they would think GOD is Unholy. And they are too Holy for HIM.

Learn how to read and translate The ORiGINAL TEXT, you would see, and leave that dime store internet copy of "lexicon" Believe me, most would lose their faith in GOD, If they knew what the ORIGINAL TEXT wording is. Because The "AMGEL of LIGHT" have dress it up in Pretty wordings.

New King James Version
Paul, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated to the gospel of God [The word is "BOND SLAVE"}

Paul, a bond-servant of Christ Jesus, called as an apostle, set apart for the gospel of God,

Where ever you see the word "servant" is a substitute unless it says "A Hired Servant". All servants of Christ. The correct wording is "SLAVES" not servants so christians are not offended. or "A BOND SLAVE" Bought with The Blood of JESUS!

One good reason, christians like the word Servant is Because "JESUS has NOT BECOME THEIR LORD" you cannot "TRULY" call JESUS LORD if YOU ARE Not HIS SLAVE! That we who, have learn and accepted as HIM as "OUR LORD" because we have Accepted as our LORD AND We have surrender all and have become HIS slave until "Adoption" has been completed at Our "CORONATION Ceremony" in HEAVEN that is why no one is in heaven, now. Heaven is where the CORONATION Celebration and Crowning and The ADOPTION is COMPLETED into Full SONSHIP with All AUTHORITY given unto us By "GOD the FATHER".

All this is written through out The book, through "Types and Shadows" but most christians and christian teaching is now worldly centered, known as "Christianity". Christianity is all worldly centered and not "Eternal Centered". World centered teaching is nothing about "THE HOLY of The HOLIES".

Set your affections of those things in the Eternals and not on the things on earth. simple. but the "institutionalize church is church centered and not "GOD" centered. it is people oriented and not GOD centered.

PS We are sons, "INDICATIVE" GOD Ordain, He DECREED it, it WILL be, It will come to pass because it has been determine before The beginning. In other words it is done before it is done.
I hope you can get that one. We are not yet there, but we will be. We will have the same POWER that "JESUS" HAS Now that is a "Son" when we received the same power as "JESUS". at The "Coronation".

Jesus created, the Sun, the moon, The Stars, the Air, the Angels, the devil, The Universe, Jesus created HEAVEN.:eyes:

And when we receive our "Full Inheritance" we will do GREATER Works that what JESUS did in all CREATION" We are not there yet!

"Truly, truly I say to you, the one who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I am going to the Father." "INDICATIVE"

Most christian thoughts are so small about GOD and They insult HIM everyday with their thoughts!

And they lie so much. as if GOD WAS TALKING about such a "minet", as if he was speaking about healing and laying hands on people! How small their thoughts of GOD is, and what he has in stored for us. And they spend their money on books about heaven, people claiming they been there and believe that junk, They read junk, but will not read their Bibles like they should do.

I cannot believe how many times Christians have told me about things, how they know it isTRUE because it is in The BIBLE! No way that junk is in the Bible but they think I am like them and their friends, that lie and claim, they have read the bible in its entirety. Like GOD is going let our own Sisters and Brothers in Christ lie to us! And We Have labored in Reading his BOOK! He will not let our own treat us and fool us into believing they have read the BOOK, Our Father Would never let us be deceive like that! He Loves us. But the DEVIL will try to Deceive us into believe our own has read the BOOK and they have not Read it! But Our FATHER WOULD Never Let us be DECEIVE by our very own, sisters brother who tries to Deceive us into believing lies.

Now if one of us try to deceive one of our own, a true brother or sister in Christ, That deceiving will reap what he of she sows, they will be deceived but the ones they thought they deceive will not be deceive by their "antics" of the deceiving brother or sister in Christ.

They would try to Deceive "THE VERY ELECT"
if THEY COULD:eyes: We know the Book so they Cannot deceive us, GOD has MADE IT SO.
They will try to DECEIVE Their OWN SISTERS AND BROTHERS IN CHRIST, if They COULD, BUT GOD Our FATHER WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN!
But some people think, That GOD Our FATHER will let His own Children be deceive by their own SISTERS and BROTHERS IN CHRIST!:pensive: Evidently they do not know HIM like they SHOULD Know HIM. "that is another reason why it is commanded that we speak the Truth to one another in The body of Christ".

PLOUGHBOY

For nothing is concealed that will not become evident, nor anythinghidden that will not be known and come to light.
Matthew 10:26
So do not be afraid of them. For there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known.
Mark 4:22
For there is nothing hidden that will not be disclosed, and nothing concealed that will not be brought to light.

Luke 12:2
There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, and nothing hidden that will not be made known.
Ecclesiastes 12:14
For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Sometimes the best medicine is keep our mouth close.
Ya I heat ya plough

I don't fit in the cliques area temples I can't sit there listening to half truth hearing the false greeting their false teaching their false prophecies they make me cring seem I make a lady friend n once I speak the Truth they get offended because I won't believe their preacher over the word boggles the heck out of me personally

But He does send peep my way idk why tho some stick around for a day some months n some even yrs after they move on they will call n see how I am

The lady He brought to us this time she found out she has 3 noudles on her lung she been going nuts trying to find a ride to a temple to go worship told her she welcome to come by here anytime I'd love to sit n talk YH with her I'd love to break bread with one but idk we will see I suppose

Right know alls I'm able to do is to sit n spend time with YH for know talk n listen to what He speaks to me wait for Him to reveal what we need to do

My Nanna always said patients is a virtue n im starting to get it

Twistie ✌️✌️✌️

Loyal
Jesus Visits Martha and Mary
LUKE 10 (NLT)
38As Jesus and the disciples continued on their way to Jerusalem, they came to a certain village where a woman named Martha welcomed him into her home. 39Her sister, Mary, sat at the Lord’s feet, listening to what he taught. 40But Martha was distracted by the big dinner she was preparing. She came to Jesus and said, “Lord, doesn’t it seem unfair to you that my sister just sits here while I do all the work? Tell her to come and help me.”

41But the Lord said to her, “My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! 42There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.”:pensive:

Let us stay at "The Feet of JESUS".:pensive:

Active
Jesus Visits Martha and Mary
LUKE 10 (NLT)
38As Jesus and the disciples continued on their way to Jerusalem, they came to a certain village where a woman named Martha welcomed him into her home. 39Her sister, Mary, sat at the Lord’s feet, listening to what he taught. 40But Martha was distracted by the big dinner she was preparing. She came to Jesus and said, “Lord, doesn’t it seem unfair to you that my sister just sits here while I do all the work? Tell her to come and help me.”

41But the Lord said to her, “My dear Martha, you are worried and upset over all these details! 42There is only one thing worth being concerned about. Mary has discovered it, and it will not be taken away from her.”:pensive:

Let us stay at "The Feet of JESUS".:pensive:
Amen on that plough
Ever have some one ask what's heaven gonna b like ? I have n I pondered this n this is what I came up with
It's a place that I will neva have to make a decision again YH will say do n go n just do n go not even an incline of a thought of moving in a wrong direction lol plough I hate all this should I do this or that pay them or this get this leave that lol just imagine neva having to make a wrong choice again

N I get that two headed stare lol

But it's been told to the world His are a peculiar people
Hopes all well plough!

Twistie

Loyal
Amen on that plough
Ever have some one ask what's heaven gonna b like ? I have n I pondered this n this is what I came up with
It's a place that I will neva have to make a decision again YH will say do n go n just do n go not even an incline of a thought of moving in a wrong direction lol plough I hate all this should I do this or that pay them or this get this leave that lol just imagine neva having to make a wrong choice again

Hopes all well plough!

Twistie
GOD IS GOING TO DESTROY HEAVEN, That is a creation, We will dwell in "ETERNITY"!!!!!!! GOD THE FATHER IS GOING TO MAKE Something Brand New for us! EYES has Not Seen .....Nor EARS........ have HEAR,......... or anything has entered in The Mind of the MORTAL MAN what GOD The FATHER has In stored for us! !!!!!!!!!!!

People of this World think heaven, But WE THINK Brand New. We will Be in ETERNITY the Place where GOD was at,,,, When He Sent, The Son to Make Heaven and ANGELS and ALL The UNIVERSE and the earth! Jesus made heaven not The FATHER. He will destroy The Universe and Heaven will be no more. It is Only a place for our Coronation! :):):):):):):):) HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

Our GOD IS MUCH GREATER than A MERE HEAVEN!!!!!!! HE IS FAR GREATER! After when been There a TRILLION YEARS we will still be learning about Our FATHER for ever and ever and ever MORE! He HAS GIVEN US ALL!!!!!!!!!! ALL ALL< ALLLL AND ALL! Our Father does not need Nothing! HE HAS GIVEN US ALL!!!!

HEAVEN AIN't NOTHING compared what HE HAS IN STORED For US, WHAt he has for us, Is greater than JESUS could ever imagine!!!!! It is A GIFT!!! To all of US!!!!!! We Inherit it ALLL!!!!!!

People dont know, they have not read their BIBLES like they should have! They Have made the CHURCH an IDOL and The church is what they worship and not GOD! They read books of men, who makes money! How can you serve 2 GODS? God is not going to reveal the whole truth to Idol worshippers! HE WILL not! He is A JEALOUS GOD! that does not mean you will not be saved! But while you are on earth you cannot be excited like you should be! Because he shows us more that WORDs cannot express!!!!!!! there are no words for what he shows us what to come Beyond Heaven way beyond!!!!

Active
Amen on that plough
It's a place that I will neva have to make a decision again YH will say do n go n just do n go not even an incline of a thought of moving in a wrong direction lol plough I hate all this should I do this or that pay them or this get this lea
GOD IS GOING TO DESTROY HEAVEN, That is a creation, We will dwell in "ETERNITY"!!!!!!! GOD THE FATHER IS GOING TO MAKE Something Brand New for us! EYES has Not Seen .....Nor EARS........ have HEAR,......... or anything has entered in The Mind of the MORTAL MAN what GOD The FATHER has In stored for us! !!!!!!!!!!!

People of this World think heaven, But WE THINK Brand New. We will Be in ETERNITY the Place where GOD was at,,,, When He Sent, The Son to Make Heaven and ANGELS and ALL The UNIVERSE and the earth! Jesus made heaven not The FATHER. He will destroy The Universe and Heaven will be no more. It is Only a place for our Coronation! :):):):):):):):) HALLELUJAH!!!!!!

Our GOD IS MUCH GREATER than A MERE HEAVEN!!!!!!! HE IS FAR GREATER! After when been There a TRILLION YEARS we will still be learning about Our FATHER for ever and ever and ever MORE! He HAS GIVEN US ALL!!!!!!!!!! ALL ALL< ALLLL AND ALL! Our Father does not need Nothing! HE HAS GIVEN US ALL!!!!

HEAVEN AIN't NOTHING compared what HE HAS IN STORED For US, WHAt he has for us, Is greater than JESUS could ever imagine!!!!! It is A GIFT!!! To all of US!!!!!! We Inherit it ALLL!!!!!!

People dont know, they have not read their BIBLES like they should have! They Have made the CHURCH an IDOL and The church is what they worship and not GOD! They read books of men, who makes money! How can you serve 2 GODS? God is not going to reveal the whole truth to Idol worshippers! HE WILL not! He is A JEALOUS GOD! that does not mean you will not be saved! But while you are on earth you cannot be excited like you should be! Because he shows us more that WORDs cannot express!!!!!!! there are no words for what he shows us what to come Beyond Heaven way beyond!!!!

ve that lol just imagine neva having to make a wrong choice again

Hopes all well plough!

Twistie

Love this so peaceful goes very well when pondering in the Word n with the Word

Twistie ✌️✌️✌️

Being with YH is my heavenly home tho how I come to see it heaven is just being able to see the face of Abba plough that's Heaven

Twistie ✌️✌️

Loyal
I am not dead I am well alive living in The ETERNALS and it makes men mad! The devil excites them and they know they do not have what I HAVE but they can it is free to all! MAny have told me for many years "I want what you have, I can see it in you! Christians have told me! And many have said: but I don't want That much, but i want what you got! But people want things, people want churches, people want Pastors like other churches, People want bible classes, People want to be entertain by christians singers, they do not want GOD Only, the want "DISNEY LAND" they want warm climates, people want sandy beaches, People want what the world wants. and GOD is not enough. they got to want him, "show me, you want HIM and Him only by your works! How you read what you pray for, how many times you cry for HIm and him only. I don't mean feed the poor, i don't mean going to church, or listening to the pastor or washing the dishes, "remember "Sitting down at His FEET"! :) read your bible and not men! You must pray you cannot read unless you pray and pray hard!!! Because that SPIRITUAL DEMON is determine to Block you! A host of demons are blocking you from reading and spending hours and hours in reading his word. How many hours, how many days are at his feet!

hey, "Twistie"

I'm I Preaching!:sob::pensive: i cannot help it. You keep hanging around me, you will be too! because i set men "A FIRE", flame on !!!!!!

Loyal
A New Heaven and a New Earth Revelation 21
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, forthe first heaven and earth had passed away, andthe sea was no more

Now get Excited!!! we have do idea what it is going to look like and Jesus does not know what it is going to look like!!!! It is "A GIFT" from Our FATHER! And the New Jerusalem will be there Too, Just like it came down to earth. It will go into the NEW EARTH The NEW HEAVEN TOO! HOW,, I don't KNOW!

With GOD ALL Things are Possible!:sob: And all of the things you have suffered is going to be worth it! THe more you have suffered The GREATER THE GLORY! JUST SAVE A DANCE FOR ME!:)

Active
A New Heaven and a New Earth Revelation 21
1Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, forthe first heaven and earth had passed away, andthe sea was no more

Now get Excited!!! we have do idea what it is going to look like and Jesus does not know what it is going to look like!!!! It is "A GIFT" from Our FATHER! And the New Jerusalem will be there Too, Just like it came down to earth. It will go into the NEW EARTH The NEW HEAVEN TOO! HOW,, I don't KNOW!

With GOD ALL Things are Possible!:sob: And all of the things you have suffered is going to be worth it! THe more you have suffered The GREATER THE GLORY! JUST SAVE A DANCE FOR ME!:)
I believe plough n I have no clue how YH will do it but I truly truly believe He gonna gather His together I believe we r gonna break bread together I truly truly do

I ask Him all the time what am I in you what am I to do lol always asking alway asking what am I supposed to do

Plough the streets call me for me to b Still under a roof is not the norm I've walked the streets many mnay years don't get me wrong I could always have a roof just didn't want one idk call me strange but to me the walls mine as well be Bars my family calls it a sickness lol so oookkk but I'm more at home with the homeless the druggies the dealers the gangbusters don't frighten me a bit in fact most are drawn to talk to me especially they young boys I speak truth plough I'm raw with them I show them love n kindness with a streetwise twist so to say I love just love sitting n talking eating n hearing their stories the love they show me is amazing

But the other night again I started feeling cage been telling YH thanks you for all that you have given us but I feel caged in these walls n all of the sudden it was like the walls stretched out I became smaller n that caged feeling just lifted plough just lifted it just felt so darn good I'll tell you that lol

I keep house cause hubby is not well n he like my favorite human in the world lol he chuckles all the time when I say that but I know he needs a base needs to have certain things because of his illness so he is my anchor I guess you can say he helps even me out

YH is such a Good Good Father n so many don't know what they r missing

Me personally I spend more time with Abba then the world hubby is the second most time I spend

Idk YH has given me a peaceful place to heal n I didn't even know I needed it ya know

Twistie ✌️✌️✌️

Loyal
I believe plough n I have no clue how YH will do it but I truly truly believe He gonna gather His together I believe we r gonna break bread together I truly truly do

I ask Him all the time what am I in you what am I to do lol always asking alway asking what am I supposed to do

Plough the streets call me for me to b Still under a roof is not the norm I've walked the streets many mnay years don't get me wrong I could always have a roof just didn't want one idk call me strange but to me the walls mine as well be Bars my family calls it a sickness lol so oookkk but I'm more at home with the homeless the druggies the dealers the gangbusters don't frighten me a bit in fact most are drawn to talk to me especially they young boys I speak truth plough I'm raw with them I show them love n kindness with a streetwise twist so to say I love just love sitting n talking eating n hearing their stories the love they show me is amazing

But the other night again I started feeling cage been telling YH thanks you for all that you have given us but I feel caged in these walls n all of the sudden it was like the walls stretched out I became smaller n that caged feeling just lifted plough just lifted it just felt so darn good I'll tell you that lol

I keep house cause hubby is not well n he like my favorite human in the world lol he chuckles all the time when I say that but I know he needs a base needs to have certain things because of his illness so he is my anchor I guess you can say he helps even me out

YH is such a Good Good Father n so many don't know what they r missing

Me personally I spend more time with Abba then the world hubby is the second most time I spend

Idk YH has given me a peaceful place to heal n I didn't even know I needed it ya know

Twistie ✌️✌️✌️
Thank you for sharing, @Twistie,

Praise God! You are what you need to be Twistie. May His will be done. He is working in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure.

Thank you for Twistie, Lord,
May she be filled with all joy in believing,
As she waits on you.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
our Saviour, Lord and Head.
Amen.

Loyal
Specific, or general to Iran, or just another general turmoil worldwide?
Ok, God is dealing with The whole world as One People, There are only 2 sides of The one people in This whole world. Not many kinds. only 2.

Joshua 24:15,19,20
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD…

Many christians think that is ok to serve all kinds of idols and foreign GODs and The "LORD GOD ALMIGHTY" Who made It very Clear, Thou shall not serve No other GODs or Bow down to Them and Worship them, Christians Think That our GOD will Come to those People Rescue and Honor them and Praise and Our God will Serve Them and Bow down to these People and rescue them, JEHOVAH will not come these people rescue, and serve them, The Bible that we read, Said for us to come out from among them and have No fellowship or dealing with them, And to do so, is nothing but Denying the very GOD who died for us, and denying the very Words of GOD and putting HIM to an Open shame! He died on The Cross to rescue us and we are to cast his words behind us and walk away.

It is impossible to serve two GODs for Our GOD will Not Let it Happen! "Jesus Controls Death" JESUIS Decides who lives or die. Foreign Idol worshippers and Apostates do not believe That JESUS is The ONE who decides Who dies and Who lives., and what matter of Death they die. Apostates do not believe The "SON of GOD" is "GOD" "The Part of THE TRIUNE GOD" Even Through The Very WORDS of GOD makes It clear!

English Standard Version
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 11:27
All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

New King James Version
I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
1 Samuel 2:6
The LORD brings death and gives life; He brings down to Sheol and raises up.

John 10 ASV
17Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again. 18No One Taketh It Away From Me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.

No one Can kill "GOD":pensive: He Lay it down.

I do understand That it is very Hard for people and Christians, to believe That "GOD" is "GOD". :pensive: Meaning He is more than just a word with a "title".and a creator. The creator of all was Not The FATHER but The SON! ForThe Father is GREATER Than The SON!

Oh I wish, that some even a few would believe, and understand. for many of my sisters and brother in Christ is still in the dark and refused to Believe The TRUTH! and it pains my Heart, The TRUTH is right before their faces. You cannot love this world and serve it and LOVE GOD too! Just because one has received "grace and mercy" and say They love GOD means that they really do,
"I did not say, these people are not saved, many are saved, but they still do not love GOD, they have not stop Loving The WORLD, you cannot love the world and Love GOD too. It is impossible, For he will not allow it, But it still do not mean that person is not saved. He can be saved and not love GOD, For Sin abound Grace abounds that much more" {another story]

I have ask GOD many times years ago,How can a Woman or man be apart of the body of Christ, with The Very "PARAKLETOS" Living in Them abort a baby! How is it Possible without, Grieving The VERY SPIRIT of "THE LIVING GOD". when you think in that direction. This is not your "Conscious" This the "GRIEVING The SPIRIT of GOD" in you, It is like a very "SHARP Dagger" penetrating your "SPIRITUAL SOUL" before carry out a action! That is our [plumbline].When you grieve the Holy Spirit, you cannot read the Bible, you cannot pray, you cannot sleep at night, you cannot meditate on the WORD of GOD, you are attacked by evil thoughts!, demons. So how can one go in Christ, Grieving cutting the tie, you are are not abiding. The "PARAKLETOS" not a man. Man can correct a "Nominal Christian" because a "Nominal Christians" cannot grieve the Holy Spirt of God because The Parakletos is not in them, there is nothing to grieve but they still have a conscious and that can trouble them. But they cannot grieve something that is not in them, although they are christians with a convicting conscious and feel very trouble about something they done wrong. And their conscious has told them, they have went against GOD and they feel very sorry for what they have done and ask for forgiveness. Yet they are not or do not have The Parakletos living in them.:pensive:

New International Version
"The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.":pensive:

"LORD, Who have Believe our report, and to whom have The Arm of The LORD, been revealed":pensive:

PloughBoy, I must, keep on "RINGING THE BELL" even if I have to be By myself and No one hears. I must keep on "JUMPING Up And waving My arms and hands" trying to sing loud enough That there is a "Fire Coming" there is a Fire Coming that is swift and Strong it is.

And we know: "LUKE 3" (BSB)
"
John answered all of them: “I baptize you with water, but One more powerful than I , will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with Fire. His winnowing fork is in His hand to clear His threshing floor and to gather the wheat into His barn; but
He Will Burn Up The Chaff With Unquenchable Fire.”…

PloughBoy, If we don't , who will, Sound the ALARM, and there will be Thousands who will Thank us Around GOD'S TABLE! , for Sounding The ALARM,, LOUD and clear and getting their attention.:pensive: To let them Know There is A "STORM" COMING! The Winds are Brewing Now!

For There is Strength In Unity! The DEVIL IS OUR ENEMY AND NOT THE MAN!

New Living Translation
"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

PLOUGHBOY,
And I Am Carry The Mail, And It Is Hot Coming From The Place, Where Our Citizenship Lies.

"More Precious Than A Kings Ransom" It is a Soul.:pensive:

"He that save souls is wise" I do not care if you drag them by The neck and pull them across the Finishing Line! Believe me, when they get there, they will be happy, they miss that fire!:sob:

Have you ever saved some one from drowning? You grab them by the neck, tight! Even to cut their wind off! because if You don't They might drown you and them!

Last edited:
Loyal
People around here might say, do not let PloughBoy save you, He might grab you around the neck, and drag you out of the fire! You might Pass out, But you will not die!
New King James Version
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

Staff Member
Ok, God is dealing with The whole world as One People, There are only 2 sides of The one people in This whole world. Not many kinds. only 2.

Joshua 24:15,19,20
And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD…

Many christians think that is ok to serve all kinds of idols and foreign GODs and The "LORD GOD ALMIGHTY" Who made It very Clear, Thou shall not serve No other GODs or Bow down to Them and Worship them, Christians Think That our GOD will Come to those People Rescue and Honor them and Praise and Our God will Serve Them and Bow down to these People and rescue them, JEHOVAH will not come these people rescue, and serve them, The Bible that we read, Said for us to come out from among them and have No fellowship or dealing with them, And to do so, is nothing but Denying the very GOD who died for us, and denying the very Words of GOD and putting HIM to an Open shame! He died on The Cross to rescue us and we are to cast his words behind us and walk away.

It is impossible to serve two GODs for Our GOD will Not Let it Happen! "Jesus Controls Death" JESUIS Decides who lives or die. Foreign Idol worshippers and Apostates do not believe That JESUS is The ONE who decides Who dies and Who lives., and what matter of Death they die. Apostates do not believe The "SON of GOD" is "GOD" "The Part of THE TRIUNE GOD" Even Through The Very WORDS of GOD makes It clear!

English Standard Version
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Matthew 11:27
All things have been entrusted to Me by My Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal Him.

New King James Version
I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.
1 Samuel 2:6
The LORD brings death and gives life; He brings down to Sheol and raises up.

John 10 ASV
17Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again. 18No One Taketh It Away From Me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.

No one Can kill "GOD":pensive: He Lay it down.

I do understand That it is very Hard for people and Christians, to believe That "GOD" is "GOD". :pensive: Meaning He is more than just a word with a "title".and a creator. The creator of all was Not The FATHER but The SON! ForThe Father is GREATER Than The SON!

Oh I wish, that some even a few would believe, and understand. for many of my sisters and brother in Christ is still in the dark and refused to Believe The TRUTH! and it pains my Heart, The TRUTH is right before their faces. You cannot love this world and serve it and LOVE GOD too! Just because one has received "grace and mercy" and say They love GOD means that they really do,
"I did not say, these people are not saved, many are saved, but they still do not love GOD, they have not stop Loving The WORLD, you cannot love the world and Love GOD too. It is impossible, For he will not allow it, But it still do not mean that person is not saved. He can be saved and not love GOD, For Sin abound Grace abounds that much more" {another story]

I have ask GOD many times years ago,How can a Woman or man be apart of the body of Christ, with The Very "PARAKLETOS" Living in Them abort a baby! How is it Possible without, Grieving The VERY SPIRIT of "THE LIVING GOD". when you think in that direction. This is not your "Conscious" This the "GRIEVING The SPIRIT of GOD" in you, It is like a very "SHARP Dagger" penetrating your "SPIRITUAL SOUL" before carry out a action! That is our [plumbline].When you grieve the Holy Spirit, you cannot read the Bible, you cannot pray, you cannot sleep at night, you cannot meditate on the WORD of GOD, you are attacked by evil thoughts!, demons. So how can one go in Christ, Grieving cutting the tie, you are are not abiding. The "PARAKLETOS" not a man. Man can correct a "Nominal Christian" because a "Nominal Christians" cannot grieve the Holy Spirt of God because The Parakletos is not in them, there is nothing to grieve but they still have a conscious and that can trouble them. But they cannot grieve something that is not in them, although they are christians with a convicting conscious and feel very trouble about something they done wrong. And their conscious has told them, they have went against GOD and they feel very sorry for what they have done and ask for forgiveness. Yet they are not or do not have The Parakletos living in them.:pensive:

New International Version
"The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is based on merely human rules they have been taught.":pensive:

"LORD, Who have Believe our report, and to whom have The Arm of The LORD, been revealed":pensive:

PloughBoy, I must, keep on "RINGING THE BELL" even if I have to be By myself and No one hears. I must keep on "JUMPING Up And waving My arms and hands" trying to sing loud enough That there is a "Fire Coming" there is a Fire Coming that is swift and Strong it is.

And we know: "LUKE 3" (BSB)
"
John answered all of them: “I baptize you with water, but One more powerful than I , will come, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with Fire. His winnowing fork is in His hand to clear His threshing floor and to gather the wheat into His barn; but
He Will Burn Up The Chaff With Unquenchable Fire.”…

PloughBoy, If we don't , who will, Sound the ALARM, and there will be Thousands who will Thank us Around GOD'S TABLE! , for Sounding The ALARM,, LOUD and clear and getting their attention.:pensive: To let them Know There is A "STORM" COMING! The Winds are Brewing Now!

For There is Strength In Unity! The DEVIL IS OUR ENEMY AND NOT THE MAN!

New Living Translation
"A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken."

PLOUGHBOY,
And I Am Carry The Mail, And It Is Hot Coming From The Place, Where Our Citizenship Lies.

"More Precious Than A Kings Ransom" It is a Soul.:pensive:

"He that save souls is wise" I do not care if you drag them by The neck and pull them across the Finishing Line! Believe me, when they get there, they will be happy, they miss that fire!:sob:

Have you ever saved some one from drowning? You grab them by the neck, tight! Even to cut their wind off! because if You don't They might drown you and them!

Dear Brother,
I agree, but then again, I'd have the say that there are in actuality two camps as you've pointed out already. Those who believe, and those who do not. Saying that one does, and whose actions are the opposite of God's words actually places you in the non-believer camp, regardless of what you may call/identify yourself to be i.e., Christian, Child of God, or whatever identifying marker one may choose to identify with and who in reality are not of God. The hope is that until His return, or one's last breath that all may yet come to repentance and not be destroyed. Even those who are players and ignoring their own transgressions in the belief that with a "wink and nod" all will be forgiven as they continue on their merry way to perdition.

Yet, our God is merciful, and patient that none might be destroyed, but all come to repentance. So, though I look around and see the inevitability of what is going on, in a general way, in this part of the world or that. It still doesn't have me place my focus on those being lost, but rather on those who might be saved! So, we present, inform, argue, but never lose the sight that what is a foot between us is more precious and of a grander scale than we truly know. Also, not our call to make on who may ultimately receive this precious gift or not.

Can't say that I've ever saved one from drowning, since my swimming ability is shared with rocks. Yet, I have been saved from drowning. You flair around seeking purchase, and continue to do so until you find it, or darkness overwhelms you. So, I can't say I'd be much help in stopping you from drowning, but you'd know my words would be going heavenward that He'd send someone who could!!! Well, maybe I could find a pole to put in the water for you to grab...

People around here might say, do not let PloughBoy save you, He might grab you around the neck, and drag you out of the fire! You might Pass out, But you will not die!
New King James Version
For godly sorrow produces repentance leading to salvation, not to be regretted; but the sorrow of the world produces death.

Problem is in so doing, they lose sight that only our God through Jesus is Salvation to be found. None of the disciples saved one, nor Paul, nor anyone you might want to name throughout history. They very well were the vehicle by which many have been saved, but it was through the Spirit of God, that moved the spirit of those listening to repent and come to Him that it happened. At times we give ourselves, and the Adversary too much credit, and God none of it!!! To God be "all" the Glory and Praise!!!

Love you brother and continue to be the Praise of His Glory.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
Dear Brother,
I agree, but then again, I'd have the say that there are in actuality two camps as you've pointed out already. Those who believe, and those who do not. Saying that one does, and whose actions are the opposite of God's words actually places you in the non-believer camp, regardless of what you may call/identify yourself to be i.e., Christian, Child of God, or whatever identifying marker one may choose to identify with and who in reality are not of God. The hope is that until His return, or one's last breath that all may yet come to repentance and not be destroyed. Even those who are players and ignoring their own transgressions in the belief that with a "wink and nod" all will be forgiven as they continue on their merry way to perdition.

Yet, our God is merciful, and patient that none might be destroyed, but all come to repentance. So, though I look around and see the inevitability of what is going on, in a general way, in this part of the world or that. It still doesn't have me place my focus on those being lost, but rather on those who might be saved! So, we present, inform, argue, but never lose the sight that what is a foot between us is more precious and of a grander scale than we truly know. Also, not our call to make on who may ultimately receive this precious gift or not.

Can't say that I've ever saved one from drowning, since my swimming ability is shared with rocks. Yet, I have been saved from drowning. You flair around seeking purchase, and continue to do so until you find it, or darkness overwhelms you. So, I can't say I'd be much help in stopping you from drowning, but you'd know my words would be going heavenward that He'd send someone who could!!! Well, maybe I could find a pole to put in the water for you to grab...

Problem is in so doing, they lose sight that only our God through Jesus is Salvation to be found. None of the disciples saved one, nor Paul, nor anyone you might want to name throughout history. They very well were the vehicle by which many have been saved, but it was through the Spirit of God, that moved the spirit of those listening to repent and come to Him that it happened. At times we give ourselves, and the Adversary too much credit, and God none of it!!! To God be "all" the Glory and Praise!!!

Love you brother and continue to be the Praise of His Glory.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><
Ok in seriousness, I believe that those Who The Father chose , wrote down their names in "Eternity" Before the Foundations of All creation in a "Anthropomorphic Book called the Book of Life" , before time, earth, and The Universe and heaven and Angels, The Future or anything thing that was created those Who were to be conformed into The Image of HIS Son, The Word of GOD. for this is the only purpose for All creation is to conform a people [creatures] into The Image of HIS Son. This is what I believe the Whole Bible teaches. And that is The only Purpose of GOD for creating all creation and when The time is completed HE The FATHER will Destroy all the other factors and DO something NEW for His Sons. That no eye have seen, no ear have heard, no mind has the ability to imagine"

I do believe that the Bible teaches in completion as one BOOK The Old and The New COVENANT, together. This is The purpose of All creations and it displays this in "TYPES and SHADOWS" in what is To COME, Then Something Brand new that has not been yet revealed. Beyond That which is recorded in the Bible.

For there is a set number how many "SONs" GOD has Place in His BOOK. He knows how many he wants, It is just like ordering how many cars you bought and ordered coming fresh off the Assembly line. with all the bells a whistles you wanted on each one, and each one is unique just like you order it. with a different "serial Number of each one".

Salvation is not a if factor, like many may think, Everyone that GOD ordered before The Foundation of all creation will be saved, and not one will be lost! For GOD The Father is the One That ordered them, and ALL will be SAVED! And GOD IS GOD. Men error in translating scripture, But The "HOLY SCRIPTURE" does not error, our interpretations of THE "HOLY SCRIPTURES" are full of errors. we are humans. we error individually, as groups, as denominations, as in families, even as a Whole in christianity. We are humans, the WORD of GOD is Not. It is perfect. our brains are not perfect, it is corrupted and Hostile against GOD.
I believe this is true, and I am imperfect. :pensive: But I do Believe GOD has A purpose for ALL Creation, then He will destroyed it, when his Purpose has been completed as the Bible teaches, the rest will go into the lake burning with Fire and Brimstone. Which has been design by The FATHER and Not the SON.

Yes I could be wrong, But we all will see, there could not be anything as condemnation or hell fire or no judgment and no devil , like so many christians believe and God is going to saved everybody and Hitler too and the so called wicked, like some christians do believe.

And there could not be such a thing as GOD, for it is only a imagination of our mines, and we all evolve, so claim the majority.

And the earth is:

4.543 billion years
Earth is estimated to be 4.54 billion years old, plus or minus about 50 million years. Scientists have scoured the Earth searching for the oldest rocks to radiometrically date. In northwestern Canada, they discovered rocks about 4.03 billion years old.

If he does not get back here and prove What is The TRUTH or I don't hurry up and die and see for myself.

I don't know who I am going to believe. Because everybody, both christian and non christians making me think
there is no GOD! to be trusted! No bible you can trust! EVERYBODY GOT A DIFFERENT GOD, a different interpretation. EVERY BODY I have met except for "JOHN MACARTHUR"
and my wife informed me of that over 30 years ago and I didn't even know who he was. She said you talk just like him everyday I listen to him he says the very same words you say , and talk about the same topic you talk about!:sob: I didn 't even know whose he was, But she was right, he is my brother and I know we got the same daddy, Then another person the told me about R.C. SPROUL about over 30 years ago, you just like him. you get deep. We must be from The Same Tribe in another world! I say something.

Then before I knew it, I hear him say, the same thing and use the same Bible illustration, that no one else used. How can that happen? So these men have been my friends, So I am not by myself. God gave them to me. They would say the same things I would say, they thought the same way I thought. nothing new to me what came out of their mouths. Same Spirit. Sproul dead, MaCarthur got one foot in the grave and I Got The Other One In. And I Cannot wait to leave this place. And HOPE God is true what I believe he has revealed To Me!:eyes:

Nobody' got the same now, everyone got their own story! You can not find no one on earth that confess the same GOD! And no such thing as salvation! And the bible is full of lies and cannot be trusted! But you must trust in the words of a man! everyone seems to proclaim in christianity now days, by their actions.

And that day have came, man is more trust worthy to believe, than believing in GOD!:pensive: and that is sad, I believe. they believe the word of God cannot be trusted, Just look out the window, turn on the television set, Surf the Worldwide Web. look in schools systems. in the churches, everywhere you look man is trusted and no fear of GOD no honoring of the GOD of The BOOK! No where can his honoring be found throughout the Whole WORLD, but a god can be found everywhere, on every corner, every house , every school, a god can found and worshipped. Just pick the one you want. They have a house for them all.

That is what I see. and I believe that is what the Bible said how it would be.

The Abomination of Desolation
…21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short. 23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.…

Christianity is divide among itself;
and the Bible says this, but no one believes it what the Bible says:

New King James Version
But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
And knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and no city or house divided against itself will stand.

The bible everyone has their own interpretations, and if you believe the Bible in its entirety it says: " A little leaven, leavens the whole lump" but who believes that either, each man for himself.

The days of The Judges: "Each man done that which was right in His own eyes" so it is in The 21st Century.:pensive:
Another "types and shadows" of things to come.

New American Standard Bible (Judges)
"In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes."

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It Is Done.:eyes:I am Alpha and Omega,
The Beginning And The End"

[The Work of GOD Completed, That started before The Foundations of The WORLD]

It is DONE! Now something will be made NEW!
"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of A Human...ff."

Now that is what I believe, it is all about, the purpose of God Having Creation created by his son, "Created in Christ Jesus" who, WE are The who! created out of the creation that Christ Jesus Created! We were created In "CHRIST JESUS" "Bone of My Bone FLESH of MY FLESH"!!!:sob:

I hope some body got ears to HEAR! ......"DEEP DIVING"
if you don't have your "deep diving suit on , don't jump off the boat" you might get a nose bleed.

Staff Member
Ok in seriousness, I believe that those Who The Father chose , wrote down their names in "Eternity" Before the Foundations of All creation in a "Anthropomorphic Book called the Book of Life" , before time, earth, and The Universe and heaven and Angels, The Future or anything thing that was created those Who were to be conformed into The Image of HIS Son, The Word of GOD. for this is the only purpose for All creation is to conform a people [creatures] into The Image of HIS Son. This is what I believe the Whole Bible teaches. And that is The only Purpose of GOD for creating all creation and when The time is completed HE The FATHER will Destroy all the other factors and DO something NEW for His Sons. That no eye have seen, no ear have heard, no mind has the ability to imagine"

I do believe that the Bible teaches in completion as one BOOK The Old and The New COVENANT, together. This is The purpose of All creations and it displays this in "TYPES and SHADOWS" in what is To COME, Then Something Brand new that has not been yet revealed. Beyond That which is recorded in the Bible.

For there is a set number how many "SONs" GOD has Place in His BOOK. He knows how many he wants, It is just like ordering how many cars you bought and ordered coming fresh off the Assembly line. with all the bells a whistles you wanted on each one, and each one is unique just like you order it. with a different "serial Number of each one".

Salvation is not a if factor, like many may think, Everyone that GOD ordered before The Foundation of all creation will be saved, and not one will be lost! For GOD The Father is the One That ordered them, and ALL will be SAVED! And GOD IS GOD. Men error in translating scripture, But The "HOLY SCRIPTURE" does not error, our interpretations of THE "HOLY SCRIPTURES" are full of errors. we are humans. we error individually, as groups, as denominations, as in families, even as a Whole in christianity. We are humans, the WORD of GOD is Not. It is perfect. our brains are not perfect, it is corrupted and Hostile against GOD.
I believe this is true, and I am imperfect. :pensive: But I do Believe GOD has A purpose for ALL Creation, then He will destroyed it, when his Purpose has been completed as the Bible teaches, the rest will go into the lake burning with Fire and Brimstone. Which has been design by The FATHER and Not the SON.

Yes I could be wrong, But we all will see, there could not be anything as condemnation or hell fire or no judgment and no devil , like so many christians believe and God is going to saved everybody and Hitler too and the so called wicked, like some christians do believe.

And there could not be such a thing as GOD, for it is only a imagination of our mines, and we all evolve, so claim the majority.

And the earth is:

4.543 billion years
Earth is estimated to be 4.54 billion years old, plus or minus about 50 million years. Scientists have scoured the Earth searching for the oldest rocks to radiometrically date. In northwestern Canada, they discovered rocks about 4.03 billion years old.

If he does not get back here and prove What is The TRUTH or I don't hurry up and die and see for myself.

I don't know who I am going to believe. Because everybody, both christian and non christians making me think
there is no GOD! to be trusted! No bible you can trust! EVERYBODY GOT A DIFFERENT GOD, a different interpretation. EVERY BODY I have met except for "JOHN MACARTHUR"
and my wife informed me of that over 30 years ago and I didn't even know who he was. She said you talk just like him everyday I listen to him he says the very same words you say , and talk about the same topic you talk about!:sob: I didn 't even know whose he was, But she was right, he is my brother and I know we got the same daddy, Then another person the told me about R.C. SPROUL about over 30 years ago, you just like him. you get deep. We must be from The Same Tribe in another world! I say something.

Then before I knew it, I hear him say, the same thing and use the same Bible illustration, that no one else used. How can that happen? So these men have been my friends, So I am not by myself. God gave them to me. They would say the same things I would say, they thought the same way I thought. nothing new to me what came out of their mouths. Same Spirit. Sproul dead, MaCarthur got one foot in the grave and I Got The Other One In. And I Cannot wait to leave this place. And HOPE God is true what I believe he has revealed To Me!:eyes:

Nobody' got the same now, everyone got their own story! You can not find no one on earth that confess the same GOD! And no such thing as salvation! And the bible is full of lies and cannot be trusted! But you must trust in the words of a man! everyone seems to proclaim in christianity now days, by their actions.

And that day have came, man is more trust worthy to believe, than believing in GOD!:pensive: and that is sad, I believe. they believe the word of God cannot be trusted, Just look out the window, turn on the television set, Surf the Worldwide Web. look in schools systems. in the churches, everywhere you look man is trusted and no fear of GOD no honoring of the GOD of The BOOK! No where can his honoring be found throughout the Whole WORLD, but a god can be found everywhere, on every corner, every house , every school, a god can found and worshipped. Just pick the one you want. They have a house for them all.

…21For at that time there will be great tribulation, unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. 22If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved. But for the sake of the elect, those days will be cut short. 23At that time, if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There He is!’ do not believe it.…

New King James Version
But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them: “Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation, and every city or house divided against itself will not stand.
And knowing their thoughts, Jesus said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste; and no city or house divided against itself will stand.

The bible everyone has their own interpretations, and if you believe the Bible in its entirety it says: " A little leaven, leavens the whole lump" but who believes that either, each man for himself.

The days of The Judges: "Each man done that which was right in His own eyes" so it is in The 21st Century.:pensive:

"In those days there was no king in Israel; everyone did what was right in his own eyes."

"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It Is Done.:eyes:I am Alpha and Omega,

"Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of A Human...ff."

Now that is what I believe, it is all about, the purpose of God Having Creation created by his son, "Created in Christ Jesus" who, WE are The who! created out of the creation that Christ Jesus Created! We were created In "CHRIST JESUS" "Bone of My Bone FLESH of MY FLESH"!!!:sob:

if you don't have your "deep diving suit on , don't jump off the boat" you might get a nose bleed.
Dear Brother,
This is one of the best postings you've made to date!!!
Right on point, and a sensitivity that you rarely let out.

Much to look forward to, but there much to go through before we get there!
Keep the faith my brother, and keep

I would say more, but got dinner to pull from the oven.
God bless.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
\o/
<><

Loyal
'For by grace are ye saved through faith;
And that not of yourselves:
It is the gift of God:
Not of works, lest any man should boast.
For we are His workmanship,
Created in Christ Jesus,
Unto good works,
Which God hath before ordained,
That we should walk in them.'
(Eph. 2:10-11)

'For the invisible things of Him
From the creation of the world
Are clearly seen,
Being understood  by the things that are made,
Even His eternal power and Godhead;
So that they are without excuse:'
(Rom. 1:20)

Active

And the earth is:

4.543 billion years

New King James Version

Woo wee plough n ya said ya stopped preaching lol

Umm

Abba says otherwise:eyes::eyes:

Twistie :broken_heart:

Loyal
'Now it came to pass, as they went,
.. that He entered into a certain village:
.... and a certain woman named Martha received Him into her house.
...... And she had a sister called Mary,
........ which also sat at Jesus' feet,
.......... and heard His word.
But Martha was cumbered about much serving,
.. and came to Him, and said,
.... "Lord, dost thou not care
...... that my sister hath left me to serve alone?
........ bid her therefore that she help me."

And Jesus answered and said unto her,
.. *Martha, Martha,
.... thou art careful and troubled about many things:
...... But one thing is needful:
........ and Mary hath chosen that good part,
.......... which shall not be taken away from her."'

(Luke 10:38-42)

Praise God!