• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Somebody is going to be left, Now what are you going to do, call your President, Congressman, Pastor your church when The Few have left & gone away

Loyal
What are you going to do, if you have been Left behind! What is your plan? Your president is still here, Your congress person is still here, your Pastor is still here, most of your fellow church members are still here, What are you going to do! You Daddy has gone, your son has gone, or maybe it was your daughter, wife or Mama, you search but you could not find them, Then you turn on the Television set, another "Pandemic Chaos" that the whole world has never KNOWN. And they have summons the Great minds of the world, Scientists, WHO, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Oprah, Beyonce, Joe Osteen, T.D. Jakes, Kenneth Copeland, Dalai Lama, and "Kanye West"...........For something bad has happen, call the FBI, CIA, MI5, MI6 It has to be some kind of Conspiracy, Then they will summons all the Religious rulers of The world, POPES, CARDINALS , BISHOPS. FOR THERE IS CHOAS, Rioting, Looting, religious nuts everywhere, What are you going to do?

Answer: "Find A BIBLE" a good one! and Search! AND YOU BETTER HIDE, It might get stolen from you. Most likely a good BIBLE is going to be more precious than "GOLD":eyes: And they might kill you to get one.

(Matthew 24)BSB
'For at that time there will be 'great tribulation', unmatched from the beginning of the world until now, and never to be seen again. ...If those days had not been cut short, nobody would be saved.'

It is going to be rough!:eyes: For man woman and child, grandma and grand daddy. It is going to be rough, Violation , will be going into a new level.:pensive: The word beast referring to mankind is going "nuclear" male and female. You will find out what Man really turn into when he Dis obeyed GOD in the GARDEN of EDEN".

Now what are you going to do, AND do you have plans? :pensive:

Loyal
No point planning for such a scenario as it's not part of the Bible story nor is it prophecied in the Bible.

Loyal
I do believe in the rapture and i believe the Bible teaches so, and if i am a liar, Then all liars is going to HELL And I am a FALSE TEACHER, AND THE WORD OF GOD IS FALSE AND NOT TO BE BELIEVE or To be trusted. :pensive:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And I am Like A Tree, Planted by The rivers of waters and I cannot be move.:pensive:

And i don't care if any other Creature both Living or Dead from Heaven or in earth Preaches any other "Gospel According to JESUS Christ" MY LORD! I will not Believe.
(Galatians 1:8)BSB
"But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel contrary to the one we preached to you, let him be under a curse! As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you received, let him be under a curse!…"

I guess me "PloughBoy" is under a Curse.:pensive: When Jesus said: he was coming back to get us and take us where He is, "and the Dead in Christ shall Rise 1st and those of us who remain shall Join HIM in the sky and there shall we remain........

I sure do not need a Fallen Corrupted creature to explain this TRUTH to Me! Because I Got A Father, who is "THE TETRAGRAMMATON"!

(Jesus said)
"In My Father’s house are many rooms; if that were not so, I would have told you, because I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I am coming again and will take you to Myself, so that where I am, there you also will be."

"For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. After that, we who are alive and remain will be
caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.…" {The Word "Caught up" is The Same word "RAPTURE:") How can anyone be a student of The Bible and Do not try to understand "LANGUAGES".:pensive:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I Thank GOD, HE has Not Let HIS "True Children" in The Care of A "MORTAL and a CORRUPTED MAN" AND all That Man's Biblical teachings, which is Corrupted to the Core. And only "suitable" for a "Corrupted generation" because They only have: "Eyes and Cannot see, ears but cannot Hear" and these mortals and Biblical instructors has been sent to them. "The Mystery of GOD"
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(Matthew 13)BSB
"In them the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled: ‘You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. For this people’s heart has grown callous; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise They Might See with their eyes, [And] hear with their ears [And] ,understand with their HEARTS, and TURN And i would Heal Them."

[In other words "GOD DOES NOT WANT TO HEAL THEM"]................HE has blinded their Eyes so they Cannot See, and Close their ears so they Cannot Hear and Harden Their Hearts, neither can they Understand, What it is all about, 'All Creation' what is now and what is it to be.:pensive:

They Live in THE DARK, the religious and the unreligious.

And those who don't Look for His return, don't worry, HE ain't coming for you anyhow.

(Colossians 3)
"For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. When Christ, who is your life, Appears then you also will appear With Him in GLORY"
Romans 8:19
The creation waits in eager expectation for the revelation of the sons of God.

Berean Study Bible
“Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen Him go into heaven.”

One more time; Let it be said::pensive: I will not discourage you, with the "YINYANG" BUT ENCOURAGE YOU, with these words:

(1 THESSALONIANS)
"For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. ..For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. ..For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: .....Then we which are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord." "FOREVER AND FOREVER MORE":pensive:

"THIS IS THE GOD WHOM WE SERVE!"

FOR OTHERS CANNOT BELIEVE THIS TRUTH!:pensive:

Loyal
I DON'T CARE, Surely as the LORD HAS MADE heaven and earth a day is coming.

New American Standard Bible
And His voice shook the earth then, but now He has promised, saying, “YET ONCE MORE I WILL SHAKE NOT ONLY THE EARTH, BUT ALSO THE HEAVEN.”

Exodus 19:18
Mount Sinai was completely enveloped in smoke, because the LORD had descended on it in fire. And the smoke rose like the smoke of a furnace, and the whole mountain quaked violently.

Judges 5:4
O LORD, when You went out from Seir, when You marched from the land of Edom, the earth trembled, the heavens poured out rain, and the clouds poured down water.

Isaiah 2:19
Men will flee to caves in the rocks and holes in the ground, away from the terror of the LORD and from the splendor of His majesty, when He rises to shake the earth.

Haggai 2:6
For this is what the LORD of Hosts says: "Once more, in a little while, I will shake the heavens and the earth, the sea and the dry land.
Habakkuk 3:10
The mountains saw thee, and they trembled: the overflowing of the water passed by: the deep uttered his voice, and lifted up his hands on high.

When GOD step off of that Throne, You will not have to worry about the Devil, Feet do not fail me now, everybody is on their own!

And then:
The Final Judgment
"And the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur, into which the beast and the false prophet had already been thrown. There they will be tormented day and night forever and ever. Then I saw a great white throne and the One seated on it. Earth and heaven fled from His presence, and {tried to hide But there was found No place for them]. ...And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne. And there were open books, and one of them was the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their deeds, as recorded in the books."

Events as follows: "RAPTURE", "Great Tribulations on earth like never before or after on earth", 1000 Year Reign of Christ, [A Kingdom of kings and Priests] a shared "Inheritance", Then "The Final JUDGMENT" , Then GOD will make Everything "BRAND NEW" a shared "InHeritance" The MANIFESTATION of THE GLORY of GOD Through out Eternity!

(1 Corinthians 2)BSB
"None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory. Rather, as it is written: No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no heart has imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.” But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit. The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God."…

Loyal
The passages you have quoted describe Jesus's promised return.
I know what the whole BOOK says, I have it memorize! If I read it a hundred more times, it will not change. Men change, Men stories change, GOD WORD doesn't Change, GOD stories do not change. :"The SALVATION STORY" does not change. The "Gospel According to JESUS CHRIST" does not change.

But Man's Gospel of JESUS CHRIST do. :pensive:

Maybe you should read The Book again. Just in case. Take a week off and read it in "ASV" form, or RSV form this time. early copyright 1977-1983. Maybe with a Early 1980's "Thompson Chain Reference Study Bible NIV< beside them. and The "ISBE" for definitions. It will not hurt. for Edification only. it cannot do any harm.:pensive:

PS I am quite sure, the devil will never ask you to do such a thing.:pensive:

Take a week off and read it. front to Back and do not skip a biblical word you do not fully understand.

I am sounding a alarm, The Alarm of GOD WARNING for The Wrath of The Son and The WRATH of GOD the FATHER! I am sounding The ALARM>

But you say no need, it ain't that bad.

Loyal
This day will come!

I looked, and there before me was a white cloud, and seated on the cloud was one like a son of man with a crown of gold on his head and a sharp sickle in his hand. Then another angel came out of the temple and called in a loud voice to him who was sitting on the cloud, “Take your sickle and reap, because the time to reap has come, for the harvest of the earth is ripe.” So he who was seated on the cloud swung his sickle over the earth, and the earth was harvested.

Another angel came out of the temple in heaven, and he too had a sharp sickle. Still another angel, who had charge of the fire, came from the altar and called in a loud voice to him who had the sharp sickle, “Take your sharp sickle and gather the clusters of grapes from the earth’s vine, because its grapes are ripe.” The angel swung his sickle on the earth, gathered its grapes and threw them into the great winepress of God’s wrath. They were trampled in the winepress outside the city, and blood flowed out of the press, rising as high as the horses’ bridles for a distance of 1,600 stadia.

You do not wait to tomorrow to get ready, You get ready today! Tomorrow might be to late!

And when HE cut loose that sharp sickle, THAT SICKLE do not care what "COLOR" you are, Nor does it care what "GENDER" you maybe! And age does not give you any type of special "PRIVILEGE" SLOPE DOWN on you,, HARVEST Time. I don't care if you blind, lame, or Handicap, When that Angel come down here, you better be ready!

You can hide, you may try, but i got news for you "That Dog Ain't going Hunt' and "ignorance ain't no excuse":eyes: you can try.

Loyal
I believe in Jesus return in glory, in the resurrection, that God will judge the living and the dead.

But the scenario you described in the opening post resembles nothing in the Bible.

Loyal
I believe in Jesus return in glory, in the resurrection, that God will judge the living and the dead.

But the scenario you described in the opening post resembles nothing in the Bible.
Really, and many, do not believe he Rose from the Grave and they are christians.
I understand all the views i study all the views. only to know what those views are. not to determine my own views, i had already had establish my own view by reading the book, then maybe 5 years later i started studying the views in "Eschatology" even partial "Preterism" and that dog still will not hunt :pensive:

it is no biggie Christianity can hardly agree on nothing, that is why you have 1,000's of different movements. and all of them claim they are right. and many cannot agree he even rose from the grave.

Loyal
Your opening question -- born again believers won't Be left behind when the rapture takes place. So -- to make sure that 'you' Aren't 'left behind' when the rapture takes place. Ask Jesus Christ to be your personal Savior. Acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Son of God -- that He died on the cross, that He was buried and that He rose again bodily on the third day. Acknowledge your need To be saved. And Romans 10: 9-10 belief in your heart and confession made unto salvation.

The Left Behind series is fiction based on some Scripture.

Loyal
Your opening question -- born again believers won't Be left behind when the rapture takes place. So -- to make sure that 'you' Aren't 'left behind' when the rapture takes place. Ask Jesus Christ to be your personal Savior. Acknowledge that Jesus Christ is the Son of God -- that He died on the cross, that He was buried and that He rose again bodily on the third day. Acknowledge your need To be saved. And Romans 10: 9-10 belief in your heart and confession made unto salvation.

The Left Behind series is fiction based on some Scripture.
I never have view such nonsense or read such things, It contaminates "Biblical Truth", such things falls into the rims of "Merchandising JESUS". "A Little Leavens, Leavens the Whole LUMP":pensive: "The Left Behind series is fiction based on some Scripture." I do not know what is written between those pages.
Wasted time i think. When that time could be used, reading your Bible from front to back just like a Lap Swimmer swims Laps.:pensive: Which takes "Discipline" and "The Power of GOD", "I can do all things, through Christ Jesus who Strengths me":pensive:

"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." The eye is the lamp of the body. If your eyes are good, your whole body will be full of light.…"

And I am Snapping My Finger and Shaking my Head, sweet JESUS"

“Martha, Martha,” the Lord replied, “you are worried and upset about many things. But only one thing is necessary. Mary has chosen the good portion, and it will not be taken away from her.”…

Woooo, I feel like dancing. Hot Diggity DOG.

Active
No point planning for such a scenario as it's not part of the Bible story nor is it prophecied in the Bible.
Actually, my friend, it is in the bible...The bride has made herself ready....How many Christians are making themselves ready? Do you know any Christians who are making themselves ready?

Active

Ploughboy often seems to be raving and making little sense but I do believe he's talking about the rapture (which many Christians do not believe in), and how many who call themselves Christian will miss it. If that's what he's saying, he's right.

Active
Ploughboy often seems to be raving and making little sense but I do believe he's talking about the rapture (which many Christians do not believe in), and how many who call themselves Christian will miss it. If that's what he's saying, he's right.
How can a person possibly disbelieve something when its clearly written in Gods Word? Seems preposterous but it happens all the time....then one has to question....Is this disbeliever even a Christian in truth?

Loyal
Actually, my friend, it is in the bible...The bride has made herself ready....How many Christians are making themselves ready? Do you know any Christians who are making themselves ready?
You'll find if you read carefully that the passages used to support the idea of rapture are actually talking about Jesus' return. They are about God coming to be with us, not us going to be with God.

Loyal
I know what the whole BOOK says, I have it memorize! If I read it a hundred more times, it will not change. Men change, Men stories change, GOD WORD doesn't Change, GOD stories do not change. :"The SALVATION STORY" does not change. The "Gospel According to JESUS CHRIST" does not change.

But Man's Gospel of JESUS CHRIST do. :pensive:

Maybe you should read The Book again. Just in case. Take a week off and read it in "ASV" form, or RSV form this time. early copyright 1977-1983. Maybe with a Early 1980's "Thompson Chain Reference Study Bible NIV< beside them. and The "ISBE" for definitions. It will not hurt. for Edification only. it cannot do any harm.:pensive:

PS I am quite sure, the devil will never ask you to do such a thing.:pensive:

Take a week off and read it. front to Back and do not skip a biblical word you do not fully understand.

I am sounding a alarm, The Alarm of GOD WARNING for The Wrath of The Son and The WRATH of GOD the FATHER! I am sounding The ALARM>

But you say no need, it ain't that bad.
I've read it all. Not seen anything to support the rapture idea. Which passage did I misinterpret?

Active
You'll find if you read carefully that the passages used to support the idea of rapture are actually talking about Jesus' return. They are about God coming to be with us, not us going to be with God.
There is a verse that speaks of meeting Jesus in the air.....and the verse about coming with Him at His second coming.....How does that work...we fly up into the air and fall back down landing on the back of a horse like it happens every day? Why would Jesus meet us in the air and then we're riding horses on Earth?

Loyal
@ Hekuran -- take a moment to look at 1 Thess. 4:16-18. The rapture is when Jesus Christ comes in the air and gathers up all born again believers from all over the world. They go Up.

The 2nd coming is when Jesus Christ actually comes back to earth and stays to reign for 1,000 yrs.

Loyal
@ Hekuran -- take a moment to look at 1 Thess. 4:16-18. The rapture is when Jesus Christ comes in the air and gathers up all born again believers from all over the world. They go Up.

The 2nd coming is when Jesus Christ actually comes back to earth and stays to reign for 1,000 yrs.
Read from verse 14. It's describing Jesus's return.