• Welcome to Talk Jesus

    A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

    Register Log In

SOME SCRIPTURES to HELP GOD'S PEOPLE WITH HEALING QUESTIONS.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Member
Romans 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?

Psalms 34:10 ...they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

Psalms 103:3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

Isaiah 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows:

Isaiah 53:5 With his stripes we are healed.

Psalms 119:93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

John 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Romans 8:2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

2 Corinthians 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ.

1 John 3:8 For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

3 John 1:2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

1 Peter 2:24 By whose stripes ye were healed.

Isaiah 40:29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.

Jeremiah 30:17 I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds.

Matthew 8:17 Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Romans 8:26 The Spirit also helpeth our infirmities.

Isaiah 40:31 They that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength.

Matthew 15:13 Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.

Romans 8:11 He that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Proverbs 3:7-8 Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil. It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.

Psalms 91:3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

Psalms 42:11 Hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Psalms 107:20 He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.

Jeremiah 33:6 Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.

2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.

Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

Psalms 55:22 Cast thy burden upon the LORD, and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.

Psalms 25:20 O keep my soul, and deliver me: let me not be ashamed; for I put my trust in thee.

Isaiah 50:7 For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

Psalms 119:107 I am afflicted very much: quicken me, O LORD, according unto thy word.

Psalms 121:2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

Psalms 119:50 This is my comfort in my affliction: for thy word hath quickened me.

Isaiah 57:19 Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the LORD; and I will heal him.

Psalms 116:10 I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted.

Isaiah 43:2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee.

Exodus 15:26 I will put none of these diseases upon thee...for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Deuteronomy 7:15 And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee.

Deuteronomy 7:14 There shall not be male or female barren among you....

James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.


IT IS MY hope THAT YOU WILL ALL believe in the truth as I do too. In the LOVE that Jesus shares with us, Yeshua :boy_hug:
 
Last edited:
Member
God Bless you brother . I am going to print this page for my notes . You have such a kind and gentle spirit . :love: :boy_hug: Brother Mike
 
Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you brother for sharing.

Good post. I will print as well.
 
Member
Chad,

I didnt know you had a problem with your hearing.

I will be praying for you!!! I m glad you are going to print these verses.
The more we read the Word on a particular subject the more our faith will grow in that area so our hearts will be prpepared to recieve

You can go to many site including Bible Gateway, type in the word healing, heal, or health, etc , something similar in the whole Bible and there are so many you cant put them all on here. There will pages of them for you and you can print them.

____________________

"So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God" (Romans 10:17)
 
Administrator
Staff Member
Thank you Gloria for sharing that :smile:

God bless you. I will always be faithful in my Savior :grin:
 
Member
Thank you brother in JESUS.

Thanks for bearing witness to one of the fruits of the spirit within me.

In the LOVE :love: of Christ Jesus,Yeshua :boy_hug:

BROTHERSINARMST4G said:
God Bless you brother . I am going to print this page for my notes . You have such a kind and gentle spirit . :love: :boy_hug: Brother Mike
 
Last edited:
Member
appreciation

I really do appreciate reading the scripture. It is always uplifting and encouraging to see it pulled together on one subject. Thanks......

And I want to share my joy. I just heard from my mother that a disastrous doctor's report was proven to be incorrect by further testing. I do praise the Lord with deep thanksgiving.
 
Member
Thanks for posting your thoughts.

Thanks for saying so.
In the Love of Jesus, Yeshua
shepherdsgrace said:
I really do appreciate reading the scripture. It is always uplifting and encouraging to see it pulled together on one subject. Thanks......

And I want to share my joy. I just heard from my mother that a disastrous doctor's report was proven to be incorrect by further testing. I do praise the Lord with deep thanksgiving.
 
Member
Good informative post Gloria.

Thanks! :love: Yeshua :boy_hug:
Gloria said:
Chad,

I didnt know you had a problem with your hearing.

I will be praying for you!!! I m glad you are going to print these verses.
The more we read the Word on a particular subject the more our faith will grow in that area so our hearts will be prpepared to recieve

You can go to many site including Bible Gateway, type in the word healing, heal, or health, etc , something similar in the whole Bible and there are so many you cant put them all on here. There will pages of them for you and you can print them.

____________________

"So then faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the Word of God" (Romans 10:17)
 
Member
shepherdsgrace said:
I really do appreciate reading the scripture. It is always uplifting and encouraging to see it pulled together on one subject. Thanks......

And I want to share my joy. I just heard from my mother that a disastrous doctor's report was proven to be incorrect by further testing. I do praise the Lord with deep thanksgiving.
Praise the Lord for His mercy and healing power!!! The devil meant it for evil but the Lord turned it around. All Glory to Jesus!!
 
Member
Your very welcomed Gloria.

And your right with God. :thumbs_up
Your Friend in Christ Jesus, the Lord.

:love: Yeshua :boy_hug:

Gloria said:
Praise the Lord for His mercy and healing power!!! The devil meant it for evil but the Lord turned it around. All Glory to Jesus!!
 
Member
Since this thread has been brought to my attention - and I think it's so good, it needs another mention. There must be plenty of us here who haven't seen it. God bless you Yeshua. :thumbs_up
 
Member
This is very good. Thank you so much for posting it. This will come handy in helping those in need. I'm gonna print these right now.:thumbs_up
 
Member
Thanks!

Thanks for being a willing child of God Sunshine307.:girl:

sunshine307 said:
Since this thread has been brought to my attention - and I think it's so good, it needs another mention. There must be plenty of us here who haven't seen it. God bless you Yeshua. :thumbs_up
 
Member
Thanks for the post. I have missed it originally and well it is definately worth another mention.

Printing for me as a reminder and a reference.

Thanks
 
Administrator
Staff Member
This is excellent :smile: I was actually thinking about this last night. Wanted to compile a lis of verses regarding healing. GOD heard me when I was silent in mouth but open in heart!

Thank you brother.
 

Top