• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

SODOMY IS GRADUALLY BEING REQUIRED

SODOMY IS GRADUALLY BEING REQUIRED.

Are you ready to RESIST, and maintain your walk with JESUS?

Now it is becoming obvious: SODOMY IS BEING REQUIRED. Today, the advance of Sodomy is mostly seen in the demand by governments that we ACCEPT the Sodomy of OTHERS. But we are also seeing the quiet creep toward us of the requirement that WE ADOPT Sodomy! Someday soon WE will all be required to PARTICIPATE in Sodomy, not merely accept it!

Friends and brothers and sisters in Christ, "sanctify the Lord God in your hearts," that, with a good conscience, you'll be able to weather these present and coming evil days, and to report to your Lord, someday, with a clean conscience! Those days, and the Final Day are approaching more quickly than we may realize!

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the Holy Scriptures, Which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.
II Timothy 3:13-17 The BIBLE

Loyal
There's a lot of immorality in this world that wasn't previously -- but no one is Required to partake in it. Sodomy Might be allowed -- seems to be up for 'debate' but it will never be required actions on anyone's part.

Loyal

Now it is becoming obvious: SODOMY IS BEING REQUIRED. Today, the advance of Sodomy is mostly seen in the demand by governments that we ACCEPT the Sodomy of OTHERS. But we are also seeing the quiet creep toward us of the requirement that WE ADOPT Sodomy! Someday soon WE will all be required to PARTICIPATE in Sodomy, not merely accept it!

Friends and brothers and sisters in Christ, "sanctify the Lord God in your hearts," that, with a good conscience, you'll be able to weather these present and coming evil days, and to report to your Lord, someday, with a clean conscience! Those days, and the Final Day are approaching more quickly than we may realize!

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
14 But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
15 And that from a child thou hast known the Holy Scriptures, Which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus. 16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

It seems that the church has been really the one that has lead us into this direction climbing unto a higher mountain. We know that remarrying is a prize, and divorce has become a virtue in the church. we know that fornication is accepted, we know that Adulterers have become the Bible teachers and Sunday school teachers on a high level. The church has dis reguard so much with it's own justifcations, tithe and offerings is a lie. You cannot tell the differance between two, the practices of the world and church! so how can the church beat up on "LGBTQ", and look down on "Sodomy" by cherry picking. They been accepting women going with women for a long time. women are like cats noboby see them mating.

I am 69 years old, "SODOMY" has been going on in the Church of church people when i was in the "Boy Scouts'! in the schools systems. Women tried to get me, Sunday school teachers High school teachers< Boy scout leaders, But i lived in a neigborhood and a time, when we looked at "The Little Rascals" on TV. We all grew up together! and had our own "Tarzan call" [yodel] and we stuck together. kids! Could not tell our parents, because the church people was always right and the school teachers too! [ those pedeephiles could not get close to us] we carried "Slingshots" in our back pockets, they only cost a 15 to 25 cents at the 5 and Dime store, every neigborhood had one! They were legal too! We Stayed alway from those old woman! and they were young and we thought they were old. We wanted us a "DARLA", Alfalfa's girl friend on "Little RAscals"and we wanted to share a Ice cream float with her at the "Soda Fountain" with two straws in it. We where kids! Started our own baseball teams and referee our own games. built go-carts with Milk crates and a hammer and used rusty nails, ran by kid power with broom handle stick. And built our own "Scooters" from old broken "sidewalk" skates. and had a pocket full of Marbles, with a "Spining Top" on the side, top off with a "Beanie Cap" on top of our heads.
A whole lot of now day christians have no idea what kind of world this is. They are Shelter and naive from a lot of things. A lot of Christian have no idea how dark this world is!
example: You get mad and say a few curse words, and they give you the evil eye. But their close friends is a stone cold "Fornicator and a adultress with a Law degree, when they get together after church or for brunch they go into "Gossip" full blown mode! Then on wednesday they go to bible class with her "pedophile" female school teacher friend. And the pastor just smile in their faces and look at you and frown, the true "child of GOD" And Now we Complain about "sodomy"! Talking about "cherry picking", It is nothing but a time of "reaping what we have sowed"! "and the Crows have come to roost"!

How can we condemn the Sodomites and let the others go free!

American Standard Version
Jesus said:
"Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city."

"Have you stood your ground in the past or have you been tossed to and from by every wind and doctrine"?

16“I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. 17Be on your guard; you will be handed over to the local councils and be flogged in the synagogues. 18On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, 20for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.

21“Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will rebel against their parents and have them put to death. 22You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 23When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.

This is the type of stuff that will happen to a follower of "Jesus Christ"! All others are fakes! "Happy is the POOR in spirit!"

Do not believe the lies of the Devil and the world about what happiness is and what you think it is, God tells you what "Happiness" is!

The word Blessed means " Happy" it does not mean coming happiness, it means exactly what it says! It is for the real "child of GOD' "Born from above"!
God defines what happy is not mankind! and it is the Truth. it is not a metaphor. But only felt by true christians. But many christians are still in the dark concerning this truth, because they still love this world and the things in it. So how can they reveal real truth to the unbeliever and they do not believe "Jesus" themselves. i did not say; they do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God or "The Christ". I say they are only partial and cherry picking what they believe about what he has said or he don't mean that but this is what he meant. They want to explain to You, what he meant. I heard that kind of talk given in the "Garden of Eden" when Eve was talking to that Serpent, you know the "Snake the Viper" Slick! He will make you happy alright.:eyes:

(Matthew 5)
3“Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4Blessed are those who mourn,
for they will be comforted.
5Blessed are the meek,
for they will inherit the earth.
6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
7Blessed are the merciful,
for they will be shown mercy.
8Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God.
9Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they will be called children of God.
10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11“Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Are you happy when those things happen to you above and do you rejoice? "Test yourself to see if you are in the faith or not"

Now days you get persecuted by the church for Being a real man, how God made you! The world and the church want you to reach your femininty side. or intouch with it. You must talk kinder, don't smoke cigars, be gentle, wash dishes, change dipers, while she take lesson from her "Physical trainer"! A man or woman got their hands all on your wife, up close and personal, sweat dropping everywhere and heated. And they wonder why "Tarzan start to talking in "Abe Language" and telling Jane she cannot go out and play! That is what you call "He is warning her" nicely. Because next month, he is going to show her what a "Homo Sapien" is! and why God gave Him all that power!

"wages of sin is death" if only she knew the Truth" God said that not man. You better read the fine print.

Last edited:
Loyal
We know that remarrying is a prize, and divorce has become a virtue in the church. we know that fornication is accepted, we know that Adulterers have become the Bible teachers and Sunday school teachers on a high level. The church has dis reguard so much with it's own justifcations, tithe and offerings is a lie.

Speak for yourself. Maybe in your church, but certainly not in any of the churches I have attended.

Loyal
Speak for yourself. Maybe in your church, but certainly not in any of the churches I have attended.
Sorry, B-A-C I keep forgetting my "audience". A portion is in "irony" but clearedup by those who know me and and my stance on "biblical truth" and the "context" that is written in the post.

I will take my stances however how Jesus and God the Father looks at all and I am no judge. I feel the same way They feel about everything. For my words does not mean anything. and I account my words as trash. But Their Words are true. dis reguard everyone of my words but His words are true.. I hope that is satisfactory. And all other churches I have no offense and counting your church as well. I know not the people in their churches. I have no argument with other person churches, neither the "RCC". How can i judge anyones church, I don't own them. sorry for offending the churches! and I do not belong to anyones church. I am just a "child of The Living God" "Born of Him" a son. nothing more and nothing less. my name is not written on any mans roll.

I will stay with Jesus part of His body, that one i know!!! I guess i would not like you talking about my "Temple" either. A thousand times sorry! but i don't mind.

I know there are many good churches in this world a lot better than the mess up churches in the "New Testament" writtings full of alll kinds corruptions, for which it is recorded in the" NT" sons sleeping with the fathers wives, stealing,. idolatry, getting drunk at church, practicing witchcraft, causing all kinds of divisions., having a lot clicks. I know churches today are better than them. and the Book of Revelation: That have Jezebel teachhing in them. commiting fornication, and church holding to the doctrine of Demons. So I am sorry for talking about any of the peoples churches here. and placing the NT churches to their faces, the ones that are recorded in the bible of their practices. and I am sorry it offends you!

Shalom.

Loyal
The Ephesus church
I know that you cannot tolerate wicked people, that you have tested those who claim to be apostles but are not, and have found them false. 3You have persevered and have endured hardships for my name, and have not grown weary.

4Yet I hold this against you: You have forsaken the love you had at first. 5Consider how far you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place. 6But you have this in your favor: You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.

7Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God.

Pergamum church
14Nevertheless, I have a few things against you: There are some among you who hold to the teaching of Balaam, who taught Balak to entice the Israelites to sin so that they ate food sacrificed to idols and committed sexual immorality. 15Likewise, you also have those who hold to the teaching of the Nicolaitans. 16Repent therefore! Otherwise, I will soon come to you and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth.

17Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To the one who is victorious, I will give some of the hidden manna. I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

Thyatira
20Nevertheless, I have this against you: You tolerate that woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophet. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. 21I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. 22So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. 23I will strike her children dead. Then all the churches will know that I am he who searches hearts and minds, and I will repay each of you according to your deeds.

24Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you, 25except to hold on to what you have until I come.’

And all of the other earlier New testament congregation was a mess. Because of all the surroundings of all the difference kinds of Religions of so many "Idol gods". "The Way" was the New Religion on the block. and least of all. The "Mustard seed".

Loyal

Yes I find it quite despicable. I find that I'm always opposed to it no matter what. I find that the concepts of homosexuality is about as repulsive is walking in bird do-do with bare feet . I commonly hear people telling me that I should accept the sinner and not the sin. Yet I see that the sin is so intertwine with the person it's hard to separate the two of them

Homosexuality is one that is willingly done and willingly continued . Seemingly the perfect sin. It's like reading Romans 1 , and God's Rewards to the Sinner is insanity.

I think we're seeing the rewards of insanity being spread. The errors of sin being spread throughout the world at an alarming rate.

Loyal
Yes, the acceptance Of homosexuality is being accepted more and more -- but it's Not be required of anyone to engage in it. It's totally Choice on each person's part.

Being married or single is part of a person's identity. As well as a person's homosexuality is part of who they are. Having said that -- Everyone is born single -- in some culture, marriages are arranged and ya live with it. In This country it's not. People Do have a choice to remain single or whatever choice they choose. Unless a person is raped -- they Do have a say in whether or not to engage in intimacy with either sex. What kind of situation is being allowed. Do we follow our hormones or use our brains. Do we talk or act.

Loyal
Yes, the acceptance Of homosexuality is being accepted more and more -- but it's Not be required of anyone to engage in it. It's totally Choice on each person's part.

Being married or single is part of a person's identity. As well as a person's homosexuality is part of who they are. Having said that -- Everyone is born single -- in some culture, marriages are arranged and ya live with it. In This country it's not. People Do have a choice to remain single or whatever choice they choose. Unless a person is raped -- they Do have a say in whether or not to engage in intimacy with either sex. What kind of situation is being allowed. Do we follow our hormones or use our brains. Do we talk or act.

I agree with you @Sue D. that no one is currently is required to engaged in the act of Sodomy besides rape,

However I think what @Micaiah may be speaking of when he said

Now it is becoming obvious: SODOMY IS BEING REQUIRED. Today, the advance of Sodomy is mostly seen in the demand by governments that we ACCEPT the Sodomy of OTHERS.

is the concept of pressure and restrictions.

For example on the topic of facemask; when someone says the government is forcing
people to wear facemask they aren't saying that they are literally putting it on your face
but that if you don't wear it you will be denied access to stores.

Similarly with the homosexual agenda many people have lost their jobs because they don't support
the homosexual agenda. I use to work with the State (Social Services) and in the Education(Schools) and this is very much the case.

Another angle society is coming at this issue is discrimination. They are trying to say that if you how such Biblical views
than your agency is discriminatory by nature. Thus denying access to federal grants, requiring sensitivity training if you don't
support the LGBT agenda, etc. So I think what @Micaiah means is that society is making it so that those who don't support
the beliefs will find it difficult to live in society. When the Bible speaks of being forced to have the mark of the beast it speaks
of those who don't get the mark cannot buy or sell, not necessarily that people are having the mark put on them against their will.

With that said, I understand it comes with the territory of being a Christian so I'm not complaining.
I understand that as a Christian we too should expect to suffer as Jesus did, and we should not conform to the
world no matter what they deny of access to because God will take care of God's children.

-WNL

Loyal
There are only a couple of places I go that do require face masks to be worn going inside. I really have no problem with that. It's Walmart and Church. I've been to Harbor Freight a couple of times and they require a face mask. And a mask is also required to bank locally if a person wants to go inside.

The 'mark of the beast' will be obvious and we aren't going to be here when that is taking place. It will be '666' either on the hand or forehead as Scripture states.

Loyal
I agree with you @Sue D. that no one is currently is required to engaged in the act of Sodomy besides rape,

However I think what @Micaiah may be speaking of when he said

is the concept of pressure and restrictions.

For example on the topic of facemask; when someone says the government is forcing
people to wear facemask they aren't saying that they are literally putting it on your face
but that if you don't wear it you will be denied access to stores.

Similarly with the homosexual agenda many people have lost their jobs because they don't support
the homosexual agenda. I use to work with the State (Social Services) and in the Education(Schools) and this is very much the case.

Another angle society is coming at this issue is discrimination. They are trying to say that if you how such Biblical views
than your agency is discriminatory by nature. Thus denying access to federal grants, requiring sensitivity training if you don't
support the LGBT agenda, etc. So I think what @Micaiah means is that society is making it so that those who don't support
the beliefs will find it difficult to live in society. When the Bible speaks of being forced to have the mark of the beast it speaks
of those who don't get the mark cannot buy or sell, not necessarily that people are having the mark put on them against their will.

With that said, I understand it comes with the territory of being a Christian so I'm not complaining.
I understand that as a Christian we too should expect to suffer as Jesus did, and we should not conform to the
world no matter what they deny of access to because God will take care of God's children.

-WNL
Well said

Loyal

The only thing i disagree with you is your comment , that a persons homosexualality is a part of who they are .

It may be how a person may see him / herself , but they were not created that way

Loyal
There are only a couple of places I go that do require face masks to be worn going inside. I really have no problem with that. It's Walmart and Church. I've been to Harbor Freight a couple of times and they require a face mask. And a mask is also required to bank locally if a person wants to go inside.

The 'mark of the beast' will be obvious and we aren't going to be here when that is taking place. It will be '666' either on the hand or forehead as Scripture states.

Seems like where I live everywhere requires a facemask indoors.

I wasn't saying the mark of the beast was the same. I was simply speaking of what I think @Micaiah meant when he used the term "forced" or "requiring" in terms of sodomy. Meaning restriction or limitations on access, such as how if one doesn't support that agenda in various industries and institutions their are restricted or limited in their participation or totally kicked out.

I agree with you, with the mark of the beast it will be more obvious, but just to clarify I'm not equating the two as the same. Was just using an analogy but I know that sometimes when we use analogies the audience may get lost in the object of the analogy rather than the relationship of the objects. Meaning A is to B as C and to D, not that A is the same as C or B is the same as D. Sorry for my poor choice of analogy.

Thanks for the response.

Loyal

It is already happening , at least in part . The country Sweden has removed currency for cashless . There is an implant set in the back of the hand . Its about the size of a grain of rice

Loyal
The only thing i disagree with you is your comment , that a persons homosexualality is a part of who they are .

It may be how a person may see him / herself , but they were not created that way

When people are openly acting in a particular way -- it IS reflecting who / what they are Inwardly. No one is Born homosexual. Though some would say they've felt a certain way ever since they were little. But God's Word does give mankind guidelines as to who to live with and who to or to Not have sexual intimacy with. And we've shown that we Need those guidelines / boundaries.

Loyal
When people are openly acting in a particular way -- it IS reflecting who / what they are Inwardly. No one is Born homosexual. Though some would say they've felt a certain way ever since they were little. But God's Word does give mankind guidelines as to who to live with and who to or to Not have sexual intimacy with. And we've shown that we Need those guidelines / boundaries.
But you do believe they are born sinners right, but not Homosexuals?

Loyal
PloughBoy -- everyone is born a sinner. As we get older - we start recognizing right from wrong. We start being more and more aware of the world around us. Our school friends - neighbors , etc. And hopefully , God's Word will be in our lives. Hopefully we'll be in a church that teaches Bible. And we'll start observing the world of sexuality. Now there are those who have no problem with the homosexual thing and others' Will. Our sin nature will have us tempted in some area or another. Everyone has the ability to choose / yes or no to many things.

Being born a homosexual is very debated. There are Dr.s who say Yes and those who say No. Some say that there is a 'gay' gene in some people. And others' say 'no, no way'. Whatever the case may be -- God created us as male and female and with the ability to have children together. And That is to be within the boundaries of marriage.

We are told that homosexuality is putrid in God's eyes. / an abomination to Him. So -- we should Not be connecting in that way.

Loyal
PloughBoy -- everyone is born a sinner. As we get older - we start recognizing right from wrong. We start being more and more aware of the world around us. Our school friends - neighbors , etc. And hopefully , God's Word will be in our lives. Hopefully we'll be in a church that teaches Bible. And we'll start observing the world of sexuality. Now there are those who have no problem with the homosexual thing and others' Will. Our sin nature will have us tempted in some area or another. Everyone has the ability to choose / yes or no to many things.

Being born a homosexual is very debated. There are Dr.s who say Yes and those who say No. Some say that there is a 'gay' gene in some people. And others' say 'no, no way'. Whatever the case may be -- God created us as male and female and with the ability to have children together. And That is to be within the boundaries of marriage.

We are told that homosexuality is putrid in God's eyes. / an abomination to Him. So -- we should Not be connecting in that way.
and how do we deal with a Hermaphrodite?