• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Social Security Prayer

I need some prayers please. I have a court hearing for Social Security Disability Income on July 27th. Lord, please help me be able and get approved for this. I got denied twice, and now it goes before the judge.

I just want to be able and live in my own apartment and take care of my self. I pray Lord, please, to get this to help me out. Not to have money, but so I can be self reliant.

I currently live in a group home, and I am very upset about it. It is all men except for me, and we are not fed very well. I am almost always still hungry. We have no fruit, and hardly any vegetables. So, I pray Lord, please help me to be able and get out of the group home. Help me to be approved for my SSDI, To be able and live where I can be happy. Please give me the strength to get through this. Amen

Last edited:
I am praying for you regarding this situation & other things, including job.

May God oversee & control/direct things for your benefit July 27.

I have prayed for you and will continue to pray for you. I know exactly what you are going through for I myself was denied SSI but by a miracle of God, I was approved for it last year! Don't give up, lean on God and grow nearer to him for as Philippians 4:19 says, "My God shall meet ALL your needs, according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus!" May God be with you through this time!

Praying for you sealightbreeze, that God will meet your need so you can stay in your apartment.

Thank you for the prayers, please keep them up. The situation where I lives is getting worse. The hearing is now only 51 days away, and I keep praying so hard. Lord, please help me be approved so I can have a happy life lead by you. Please be with me and grant me the strenght that I need. Please help me, Amen

Continuing to pray for you.

Can you give exact date of hearing, so I can pray extra hard that day?

Please continue to pray guys. My court hearing is 31 days away. Lord, please hear my prayer. Please let me be able and get approved for my SSDI. Please give me the strength to get trhough. I ask that you help me Lord. Amen

Lord I pray for this woman that you will hear her cries and champion her cause, give her favour in the eyes of the judge who will oversee her request in July. Praying you will give her peace and strengthen her in her spirit as she waits for her answer. In Jesus Name Amen

I am praying for you and please know that God is in control and will give you exactly what you need from the hearing

Active
I do pray that God will grant you all your needs. You've always been in my prayers.

God bless you sis.

Praying for the Lord to give you His peace as you wait for the court case. Continuing to hold your needs before the Lord and asking that He will go ahead of your court date and work in the hearts and minds of all involved in your case. May God grant you favour. In Jesus Name Amen

Thank you Rizen, Thank you Melody. Please help me pray. My court date is only 21 days away. Lord, please hear my prayer. Please help me be granted my SSDI. I need your help Lord. Please grant me the strnght to get through this. I ask your will be done. Amen

Hey guys, my court date is a week away from today. Lord, please help me. Please give me the strength no matter what happens. I pray that you will is done. Amen

I know how you feel...

I need some prayers please. I have a court hearing for Social Security Disability Income on July 27th. Lord, please help me be able and get approved for this. I got denied twice, and now it goes before the judge.

I just want to be able and live in my own apartment and take care of my self. I pray Lord, please, to get this to help me out. Not to have money, but so I can be self reliant.

I currently live in a group home, and I am very upset about it. It is all men except for me, and we are not fed very well. I am almost always still hungry. We have no fruit, and hardly any vegetables. So, I pray Lord, please help me to be able and get out of the group home. Help me to be approved for my SSDI, To be able and live where I can be happy. Please give me the strength to get through this. Amen
You still have alot to be thankful for. I know your sitiuation well. I fought for a total of three years. If not for the help of the Vetrans Administrion I dont know what I would have done. My wife an I were living in a car. We didnt know at times where our next meal was coming from. She sold blood to be able to get gas money.
We kept our faith God took care of us an we made it. My prayers are with you. Hang in there all will be ok.
God Bless