• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

Soccer Practice Problem

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

HI yo'll,

before i start i just got to tell you that i'm not racism against anyone's race.

There are this new people on my street that just moved in last year. & they are African American just to let you know cause its important later on.
& i was practicing my soccer to get my soccer skills back . So i was practicing outside & the new people were outside & playing with the other kids on the street palying basketball. So they have 3 kids = 1 girl that goes to high school 2 boys = 1 goes to high school & the other one goes to middle school.

So back to the story She was talking to her friends on the street where i live in her driveway they were siting in a circle just talking while i was practicing when the girl said "I like your hair" & i said " thanks" then she walk away from her friends that she was talking in a circle & she walked to the middle of the street & asked " can i play with you? " I though about it & i said " no, cause i'm practicing for soccer". So i went on back to practice & i heard her say " maybe its my color, This who American are." I was shocked! That was about a week ago. Then just last night i went go to practice cause i don't practice for a long time. Once i got outside i saw my Mom talking to the new people from our driveway. So i went in the grass & started to practice my flield goal kicking & this(African American) lady who lives next to the new people came up to me & said " how are you? " & I said " ok" then she asked "can i play with you?" & I said " no i'm practicing" then she asked '' can i help you practice? " & I said '' no cause i'm just going to do a few field goal kicks then i'm going in cause its going to turn into night soon. I guess that girl that just moved in told her about it.

I'm afraid everytime i go out to practice this will always happen. What should i do?
:confused:

Last edited:
If you think you hurt their feelings, I would go to them and apologize and tell them you didn't mean to offend them. You all might turn into good friends.

Be blessed,
Jeff

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Prayer Request 0
R Jokes & Bible Trivia 2
S Jokes & Bible Trivia 3