• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

So Overwhelmed

Hello,

This has been a very overwhelming past few months for me. I've been working, interning, attending school full-time, and being very involved in my church. I graduate this year, but I'm starting to get so weighed down with all of my work. I was hit hard yesterday with everything I have going on. Please pray for peace as well as diligence to keep pressing forward. Also, I have a few group projects, so please pray that we are all on one accord. Thank you in advance for your prayers!

- Jasmine

Staff Member
Praying for you Sister @Jasmine
For peace, rest, strength that nothing will bow a Child of the Most High in the tasks at hand or those in front. For all is ordained of God for His good pleasure and your good. In the name of Jesus Christ I bring you before Him with pleadings of intercession that what ever the weight you feel burdened with, will grow smaller as the joy of success enters into your life for all the dedication, work, sacrifice you have gone through for the Glory of God. Hear my prayers Heavenly Father on behalf of your Child Jasmine. In the name of Your most Precious Son Jesus I ask that You continue to move in her life that she may be reassured that all is well in your embrace. I pray and Praise Your Holy Name. Amen, Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

I found this devotional that right after posting my prayer support for you. It might be a good read for you. Not necessarily in the particulars, but in the need for us to be aware of how important it really is to turn to God as you have in prayer, supplication and allowing Him to handle whatever the situation we may find ourselves in. No matter how trying it might seem to be at the moment. I need to remember that as well!
Blessings little sister.

http://www.talkjesus.com/threads/encouragement-control-girl-to-jesus-girl.57569/

Thank you so much Brother Nick .
I could literally feel the peace of God rest upon me as I read your prayer and encouraging words! The devotional spoke volumes to me. Thank you again, and may God bless you! <3

- Jasmine

Praying for you Sister @Jasmine
For peace, rest, strength that nothing will bow a Child of the Most High in the tasks at hand or those in front. For all is ordained of God for His good pleasure and your good. In the name of Jesus Christ I bring you before Him with pleadings of intercession that what ever the weight you feel burdened with, will grow smaller as the joy of success enters into your life for all the dedication, work, sacrifice you have gone through for the Glory of God. Hear my prayers Heavenly Father on behalf of your Child Jasmine. In the name of Your most Precious Son Jesus I ask that You continue to move in her life that she may be reassured that all is well in your embrace. I pray and Praise Your Holy Name. Amen, Amen, Amen!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

I found this devotional that right after posting my prayer support for you. It might be a good read for you. Not necessarily in the particulars, but in the need for us to be aware of how important it really is to turn to God as you have in prayer, supplication and allowing Him to handle whatever the situation we may find ourselves in. No matter how trying it might seem to be at the moment. I need to remember that as well!
Blessings little sister.

http://www.talkjesus.com/threads/encouragement-control-girl-to-jesus-girl.57569/

Staff Member
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Greetings @Jasmine

I have prayed for you and trust the Lord to uphold you in His love, care and strength.

Some beautiful words of an old hymn for you......

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again*

*Hymn Annie J Flint

@Fragrant Grace thank you sister! That is indeed a beautiful hymn. It really reminds me of 2 Corinthians 12:9-11 -- And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

May God bless you!

- Jasmine

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Greetings @Jasmine

I have prayed for you and trust the Lord to uphold you in His love, care and strength.

Some beautiful words of an old hymn for you......

He giveth more grace when the burdens grow greater,
He sendeth more strength when the labors increase;
To added afflictions He addeth His mercy,
To multiplied trials, His multiplied peace.

When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father’s full giving is only begun.

Fear not that thy need shall exceed His provision,
Our God ever yearns His resources to share;
Lean hard on the arm everlasting, availing;
The Father both thee and thy load will upbear.

His love has no limits, His grace has no measure,
His power no boundary known unto men;
For out of His infinite riches in Jesus
He giveth, and giveth, and giveth again*

*Hymn Annie J Flint

Active
I am in full agreement with the prayer and comments with my wonderful Brother Christ4Ever. Where two agree, it will be done.