• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God

Administrator
Staff Member
Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God

Deuteronomy 32:35

To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time:
for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon
them make haste.

[mp3]http://media.sermonaudio.com/sermons200/770213541.mp3[/mp3]

http://www.talkjesus.com/images/pdf.png Download PDF

Considered to be one of the most famous sermons in American history, "Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God" was first delivered in Enfield, Connecticut on July 8, 1741. Timely yet timeless, Edwards shows us our true nature, that nature which we see so very clearly even today.

purging myself

We are not perfect, but we need to take paul's exhortation seriously..

" see that you do not refuse Him who speaks......For our God is a consuming fire" Hebrews 12:25-29

Thank so much for this warning.We are so caught up in some desires that we are not listening for the voice of the bridegroom.

May God bless you,bro!

Isaiah 54:6-10
6*For the Lord has called you back from your grief—as though you were a young wife abandoned by her husband,” says your God. 7*“For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with great compassion I will take you back. 8*In a moment of anger I turned my face away for a little while. But with everlasting love I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord, your Redeemer.
9*“Just as I swore in the time of Noah that I would never again let a flood cover the earth and destroy its life, so now I swear that I will never again pour out my anger on you. 10*For the mountains may depart and the hills disappear, but even then I will remain loyal to you. My covenant of blessing will never be broken,” says the Lord, who has mercy on you.

John 3:16&17
16*“For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. 17*God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it.