• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Sin. Know what is on this world and wait for heaven!

To all,

GOD BLESS US ALL!!
May we all pray today and every day for all of us.

It is taught from many that the first sinner on this earth is Adam or Eve ( or both).
Yet, read REVELATION 12 and know that they devil and 3rd of the angels of heaven that followed him are here before Adam and Eve; that fills up a large part of the earth.

A sin is something that one knows goes against GOD.
Adam and Eve did what they were told, yet, GOD never warned them of the devil and his temptations.
So, please read carefully and know that they can not be held accountable; this is why GOD did not kill them on the spot ( as HE did to some later in the OT).
The first sinner recorded, is the one who knows heaven and the LORD ( like JESUS did), and that is satan and the 3rd of the angels; who can look and seem human. Who also have powers.

Yet, JESUS birth cleared all of this in the OT and so, after what became the new enemy while on earth was the humans that willingly wanted to follow satan; Pharisees ( and their lineage, which are under any name today; or just following evil).

Pharisees were doctors, lawyers, religious leaders ( meaning they can be in any church, synagaogue, temple, etc..), boss of a job, etc......they are very powerful because they are following satan; who was given dominion over this earth for a time.

Many sins you do today are because you have learned them, not because you do them.
Once the devil, 3rd of the angels, and the humans that followed them have taught you many sins as children; they wait for the ones that you become " hooked " to. Then they blame you for it.

The challenge while being a believer here, will be getting rid of things we learned from them and waiting for other believers to do the same. It will be a challenge to know the difference between a "confused" believer and a Pharisee".

Devil and the 3rd of the angels are spirits ( that can look human and other things), and they must flee on the name and faith in GOD/JESUS CHRIST!! They obey this law.

yet, the human that follows satan is a human, not a spirit, so, they can't be rebuked, and will not leave on the name of GOD/'JESUS CHRIST!! Really know this. This is where JESUS let's us know that a " prophet will not be accepted in HIS/HER own neighborhood", so, we should just " shake the dust off our feet" and leave.

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW!!
We are not sinners as people say, we are just fooled.
JESUS cleared our sins.

GOD BLESS US ALL, EYES ON JESUS, and EARS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT DAY and NIGHT,

I know in faith GOD will make everyone eventually aware of what HE is saying through me here.

Administrator
Staff Member
To all,

GOD BLESS US ALL!!

It is taught from many that the first sinner on this earth is Adam or Eve ( or both).
Yet, read REVELATION 12 and know that they devil and 3rd of the angels of heaven that followed him are here before Adam and Eve; that fills up a large part of the earth.

Adam and Eve did what they were told, yet, GOD never warned them of the devil and his temptations.
So, please read carefully and know that they can not be held accountable; this is why GOD did not kill them on the spot ( as HE did to some later in the OT).
The first sinner recorded, is the one who knows heaven and the LORD ( like JESUS did), and that is satan and the 3rd of the angels; who can look and seem human. Who also have powers.

Yet, JESUS birth cleared all of this in the OT and so, after what became the new enemy while on earth was the humans that willingly wanted to follow satan; Pharisees ( and their lineage, which are under any name today; or just following evil).

Pharisees were doctors, lawyers, religious leaders ( meaning they can be in any church, synagaogue, temple, etc..), boss of a job, etc......they are very powerful because they are following satan; who was given dominion over this earth for a time.

Many sins you do today are because you have learned them, not because you do them.
Once the devil, 3rd of the angels, and the humans that followed them have taught you many sins as children; they wait for the ones that you become " hooked " to. Then they blame you for it.

The challenge while being a believer here, will be getting rid of things we learned from them and waiting for other believers to do the same. It will be a challenge to know the difference between a "confused" believer and a Pharisee".

Devil and the 3rd of the angels are spirits ( that can look human and other things), and they must flee on the name and faith in GOD/JESUS CHRIST!! They obey this law.

yet, the human that follows satan is a human, not a spirit, so, they can't be rebuked, and will not leave on the name of GOD/'JESUS CHRIST!! Really know this. This is where JESUS let's us know that a " prophet will not be accepted in HIS/HER own neighborhood", so, we should just " shake the dust off our feet" and leave.

JESUS cleared our sins.

I know in faith GOD will make everyone eventually aware of what HE is saying through me here.

Sorry, but this is undoctrinal.

First, Adam & Eve had a *choice*, a free will to choose to be obedient to GOD or not. They were pure sinless occupants in a sinless, perfect Garden of Eden. Satan and the "fallen angels" were not humans. Adam and Eve first the first humans to sin. They are accountable for their sins. Obviously, if they were not GOD would not have removed them from the Garden of Eden!

Go read the Bible and pray about it, your post is ridiculous and untruthful.

"We are not sinners as people say, we are just fooled. "

You certainly are fooled for saying we are not sinners. What does Romans 3:23 mean to you? We are sinners saved by grace (saved for believers).

Please take caution what you teach. You will be held accountable for any false teachings.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

Chad, in case you haven't read any of this person's post here @ TJ, there is a serious lack of any scripture posted in support of his/her beliefs.

Jari,

JESUS knew all things, yet stated them.
There is a mission set in each believer and it starts with WORD ( speech).
So, we must proclaim things in order for them to happen.
I am not the creator of that law, so, I can't be the one to tell you why that is, but I just follow and know the power in it.

That's why we are told by JESUS, " ASK and you shall receive", " Confess HIS holy name amongst men", and more things we are told by JESUS involving us to proclaim.

Agape.

so Genesis is nothing more than hogwash?

Genesis is very powerful to understand the punishment of being over taken by temptation; as well as understanding that there is temptation here.
Yet REVELATIONS 12 ( revelation, meaning to REVEAL), tells us what happened before earth; what happened in heaven.
This is more important.
Here we see the first sinner and his followers.
This is more important to know.
They knew GOD, walked with HIM, saw HIM, and had powers from HIM that we don't have.
They truly sinned.

They were cast here and given dominion here.
Why? This is just the way GOD has it to happen.

Yet, we should know they were here before us, and were given rule over here to wreck havoc till it's all over.
So, they do anything to make humans sin.

If not for temptation, we don't sin.

After Eve sinned with satan.
And I pray GOD has people know what sin that is.
We were then judged by our sins, and the sin she was tempted to commit was repeated in the OT over and over again by many.

After Eve, GOD allowed unclean and clean things on the earth (not talking of Noah and the animals, but humans); Cain and Abel was the start.
This will show Adam and eve's folly to fall to temptation that will be marked on mankind; holding them at fault, not fully accountable.

As it says later in Revelations 20 that satan and the false prophet will be the ones in hell to be tormented for ever and ever; and the humans that followed him will just die the 2nd death. They do not suffer the way satan will. That's grace and mercy.

JESUS birth was to wash away all sin and curse off of us, that's why in Mark 12:29-31, he re-issues the original commandments/law given to Adam and Eve; LOVE THE LORD WITH ALL YOUR HEART and LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.

AGAPE

Last edited:
To all,

GOD BLESS US ALL!!

JESUS cleared our sins.

What? It sounds like someone has been smoking banana peels.

None of the above lines up with scripture at all.

Sorry, but this is undoctrinal.

First, Adam & Eve had a *choice*, a free will to choose to be obedient to GOD or not. They were pure sinless occupants in a sinless, perfect Garden of Eden. Satan and the "fallen angels" were not humans. Adam and Eve first the first humans to sin. They are accountable for their sins. Obviously, if they were not GOD would not have removed them from the Garden of Eden!

Go read the Bible and pray about it, your post is ridiculous and untruthful.

"We are not sinners as people say, we are just fooled. "

You certainly are fooled for saying we are not sinners. What does Romans 3:23 mean to you? We are sinners saved by grace (saved for believers).

Please take caution what you teach. You will be held accountable for any false teachings.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

My brother. I can easily see how you may think this is undoctrinal, but spirit sees spirit, and we all grow in our time; as even JESUS says, " there will people that believe in me that will do even more than me" (JOHN 14:12; talking about ministry) as HE says also to the disciples, " there are many things I would tell you, but you would not understand" ( JOHN 16:12).

I know in faith that all GOD is having me say here is extremely doctrinal.

The BIBLE is truth, but we must know who placed the letters, not who wrote them.
The order of the bible is fooling everyone, not what is in it.

Know that in order to understand a story, we should know it's beginnings.
So,we should know of heaven and a war in heaven, since that is where we are living for; that's where we are going.
So, to start with Adam and Eve would not make sense.
Then at the end of the book to know about a war in heaven ( which was before earth) happened?? nope that is the Pharisees; as spoken in LUKE 11.

They were the only ones at the time that had access to literature.
This I know again GOD will make all eventually understand.
To speak it, means according to GOD law of speech, that it will be done. AMEN!!

The devil and the angels that were cast out of heaven were not human, but they were truly the first to sin.
This must be noted and known indefinitely.

Adam and Eve were cast out of the garden of Eden, yet we are waiting for heaven; as it says in Revelation that the earth will be turned inside and out. All this will be gone in a blink of an eye.

They were cast out as a lesson to not fall to temptation; this was their punishment.
As GOD had me say to a person here, that it's only satan and the false prophet ( and satan's angelic followers) that will be forever tormented in hell. Yet human followers just die a 2nd death. Notice the difference that we are not held as accountable, because satan knew GOD and heaven, as did the angels; and had powers. They truly sinned.
Adam and Eve were told to ask and they were given things, they were not as powerful as the angels and so will not pay the same price.

Yet when all this is over, we will have powers over the angels.

When PAUL says that we are sinners saved by grace, that's exactly what GOD is having me say when mentioning that the birth of JESUS clears our sins from the OT ( and forever). And JESUS introduces a new tempter; the Pharisees. Please read that spiritually carefully.

The disciples were blessed to have been in front of the son of GOD; known as YESHUA ( JESUS CHRIST!!)!! AMEN!!

Yet, let's never forget how many times JESUS had to correct them and set them straight for their lack of faith.
Many don't want to see this point.
They were chosen because they decided to go on further to the point that the mulititude would not go; yet they still asked what was in it for them now that they left all things and followed HIM!! ( John 6:60-70).

Like GOD had me say before that the BIBLE is the greatest and is the book of life, but the order of the letters were played with.
This is why GOD has me here on other posts saying that people should read the BIBLE cover to cover and take notes; it's a serious matter.

The devil is smarter than us and would definitely not change anything in the letters, but he would use the Pharisees to play with the placement, since the letters were written by man in different places on the earth; but inspired by GOD.

I know through prayer and fasting that what GOD is telling me is truth, as HE has allowed me to see the spiritual freedom that is brings on this earth. Everything makes too much sense now. As JESUS said, " My yoke is easy, and my burden is light!!".

AGAPE.

Last edited:
What? It sounds like someone has been smoking banana peels.

None of the above lines up with scripture at all.

Grace and peace to you,

Just the line you replied with is a Pharisees statement.
Whether you know it or not; try not to use such language; this is not of our lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Scriptures that were used was REVELATION 12, REVELATION 19 and 20, and LUKE 11; enjoy.

AGAPE

Chad, in case you haven't read any of this person's post here @ TJ, there is a serious lack of any scripture posted in support of his/her beliefs.

Jiggyfly,

I would pray everyone read many posts GOD has had me put here and on other sites.
There is enough scripture to back what GOD has me saying quite easily.
If you need more just say so, it's easy for one that believes.
To keep you clear on this thread, read in this order;

Revelation 12:7-17
Revelation 20:10-15
LUKE 11

That's for the thread. Other proofs in scripture are in my replies. GOD is great all the time.

Agape.

My brother. I can easily see how you may think this is undoctrinal, but spirit sees spirit, and we all grow in our time; as even JESUS says, " there will people that believe in me that will do even more than me" (JOHN 14:12; talking about ministry) as HE says also to the disciples, " there are many things I would tell you, but you would not understand" ( JOHN 16:12).

I know in faith that all GOD is having me say here is extremely doctrinal.

The BIBLE is truth, but we must know who placed the letters, not who wrote them.
The order of the bible is fooling everyone, not what is in it.

Know that in order to understand a story, we should know it's beginnings.
So,we should know of heaven and a war in heaven, since that is where we are living for; that's where we are going.
So, to start with Adam and Eve would not make sense.
Then at the end of the book to know about a war in heaven ( which was before earth) happened?? nope that is the Pharisees; as spoken in LUKE 11.

They were the only ones at the time that had access to literature.
This I know again GOD will make all eventually understand.
To speak it, means according to GOD law of speech, that it will be done. AMEN!!

The devil and the angels that were cast out of heaven were not human, but they were truly the first to sin.
This must be noted and known indefinitely.

Adam and Eve were cast out of the garden of Eden, yet we are waiting for heaven; as it says in Revelation that the earth will be turned inside and out. All this will be gone in a blink of an eye.

They were cast out as a lesson to not fall to temptation; this was their punishment.
As GOD had me say to a person here, that it's only satan and the false prophet ( and satan's angelic followers) that will be forever tormented in hell. Yet human followers just die a 2nd death. Notice the difference that we are not held as accountable, because satan knew GOD and heaven, as did the angels; and had powers. They truly sinned.
Adam and Eve were told to ask and they were given things, they were not as powerful as the angels and so will not pay the same price.

Yet when all this is over, we will have powers over the angels.

When PAUL says that we are sinners saved by grace, that's exactly what GOD is having me say when mentioning that the birth of JESUS clears our sins from the OT ( and forever). And JESUS introduces a new tempter; the Pharisees. Please read that spiritually carefully.

The disciples were blessed to have been in front of the son of GOD; known as YESHUA ( JESUS CHRIST!!)!! AMEN!!

Yet, let's never forget how many times JESUS had to correct them and set them straight for their lack of faith.
Many don't want to see this point.
They were chosen because they decided to go on further to the point that the mulititude would not go; yet they still asked what was in it for them now that they left all things and followed HIM!! ( John 6:60-70).

Like GOD had me say before that the BIBLE is the greatest and is the book of life, but the order of the letters were played with.
This is why GOD has me here on other posts saying that people should read the BIBLE cover to cover and take notes; it's a serious matter.

The devil is smarter than us and would definitely not change anything in the letters, but he would use the Pharisees to play with the placement, since the letters were written by man in different places on the earth; but inspired by GOD.

I know through prayer and fasting that what GOD is telling me is truth, as HE has allowed me to see the spiritual freedom that is brings on this earth. Everything makes too much sense now. As JESUS said, " My yoke is easy, and my burden is light!!".

AGAPE.

Wow! There is a large amount of truth in this thing. But. 99% truth and 1% lie makes it all lie. I'm not calling you a liar my friend but.... As Chad suggests Read the WORD I would add....Get under some GODly teacher. It appears you are spending too much time counselling yourself. You have to be answerable to someone else who is anchored in the WORD!!

Wow! There is a large amount of truth in this thing. But. 99% truth and 1% lie makes it all lie. I'm not calling you a liar my friend but.... As Chad suggests Read the WORD I would add....Get under some GODly teacher. It appears you are spending too much time counselling yourself. You have to be answerable to someone else who is anchored in the WORD!!

What a human judges in not of my concern, whether they see it 50% or no percent truth or a lie; GOD will handle all. AMEN!
They even called JESUS a liar, so would it be a surprise someone that follows HIM not to be called the same; directly or indirectly. AMEN!

No one knows anything of their own accord, so, your statement makes no sense.
Not even to walk as babies can we do it alone.
Just to learn to speak we need others.
In the Holy Precious name of JESUS, GOD definitely has me answer to others in the WORD; and if HE willed for you to meet them then that would be amazing. That's up to GOD.
AND the wisdom GOD bestowed on them is extremely amazing and powerful; these are the basics JESUS mentioned that are in this thread. AMEN!

Agape.

Last edited:
The Bible is most definitely truth, but what is not truth is the interpretations man puts to it which is most definitely the case here.

Administrator
Staff Member
Jiggyfly,

I would pray everyone read many posts GOD has had me put here and on other sites.
There is enough scripture to back what GOD has me saying quite easily.
If you need more just say so, it's easy for one that believes.
To keep you clear on this thread, read in this order;

Revelation 12:7-17
Revelation 20:10-15
LUKE 11

That's for the thread. Other proofs in scripture are in my replies. GOD is great all the time.

Agape.

You never quote the Scripture verses in full, so that is wrong. Its not difficult to type something like "Mark 3:8", added to your post.

Over the past year I went through some dark times with understanding scripture and a lot of ideas came out of nowhere it seemed. One of them was along the lines of what the original poster wrote. But then I came to 1 john 1:8

If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.
Regardless of who or what may lead me to tempation, I acknowledge my sinful flesh and rebelious heart as messing up before my God.

Here's another

Did that which is good, then, become death to me? By no means! But in order that sin might be recognized as sin, it produced death in me through what was good, so that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful. We know that the law is spiritual; but I am unspiritual, sold as a slave to sin. I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do- this I keep doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it. Romans 7:13-20

The above does have reference to the law but the fact remains that we are sinful. And actually we need to acknowledge this. Another way to understand this is the following. The jews during Jesus time had a big hang up. They thought that people who were born with ailments, blindness, lame, etc, were greater sinners. They evidence this by their questions. They'd ask who sinned? This man or his parents? Also in Luke 13 they ask jesus about the men whos blood pilate mingled with the sacrifice. They wondered if they were greater sinners than all. Implying they were fine. Jesus said, "unless you repent, you shall likewise perish." They needed to repent of their thinking that there was a line between them(those who followed the law or were more righteous than others) and those they saw as more sinful. They didnt think they needed a savior. For that they would have needed to acknowledge their need as a sinner without hope.

As I see it from scripture and my life experience, I sin because Im a sinner from birth through adam. My only hope is now through Christ. We are all on a level field in a sinking ship whos only life raft is Jesus.

Last edited: