• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

simple test

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.
By giving an honest answer, you will discover where you stand morally.
The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation in which
you will have to make a decision. Remember that your answer needs to
be honest, yet spontaneous.
Please scroll down slowly and give due consideration to each line.

You are in Florida, Miami to be specific. There is chaos all around
you caused by a hurricane with severe flooding. This is a flood of
biblical proportions.
You are a photojournalist working for a major newspaper, and you're
caught in the middle of this epic disaster.
The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot career-making
photos. There are houses and people swirling around you, some disappearing
under the water. Nature is unleashing all of its destructive fury.
Suddenly you see a man floundering in the water. He is fighting for
his life, trying not to be taken down with the debris.
You move closer, somehow the man looks familiar. You suddenly realize
who it is. It's George W. Bush! At the same time you notice that the
raging waters are about to take him under ... forever. You have two
options - - you can save the life of G.W. Bush or you can shoot a
dramatic Pulitzer Prize winning photo, documenting the death of one of
the world's most powerful men.
So here's the question, and please give an honest answer:

Would you select high contrast color film, or would you go with the
classic simplicity of black and white?

[Special news interruption from Chad: You are banned!]

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, i guess it was pretty distasteful, even by my standards.

Moderators if you are reading this thread. Please delete this entire thread... and maybe the ones about Secret love and the Redneck one too. cos if people are having trouble understanding this thread alone, they wont stand a chance with the other two.

shame on you people. i am a good friend of PaidMyDebt, and she just tried to log in so that she could edit those posts, and her account has been disabled.

You say that you are giving them a chance to edit the posts, but then you disadvantage them by blocking them when they are trying to do the right thing.

Paid had no intention of offending anyone when she posted, and still you chop her off when she tries to correct her mistake.

Thats not very godly of you treating her this way. People like her comes into these forums to talk and be friendly and to be understood when they need help. Dont you think the better idea would be to pray for her and help her when she needs it, not block her out completely?

Would God block someone out when they need his help?

Therefore due to this reason i am not going to continue using these forums and chat rooms, and both Paid and i will tell everyone we know how ungodly you are (with a few exceptionally nice people both Paid and i have met)

Last edited:
Well first of all We are not God! Second she had the chance to edit those jokes when she made the second post! There are rules to where ever you may go and you need to learn to respect them. Now Looking at your response how christian is that? The proper actions where not taken on paid's part. I know that if you tell a brother or sister in Christ the story and tell the full truth they will understand. We are told to expell all moral filth. Jlu

Last edited:
i am not goign to be taking sides in this little dissagreement. but i have noticed it my self it is not a great joke for it is not really a joke @ all. but when you look @ it.

the way Mod's have the right to just ban people are a bit high. i mean sure enough there are people such as that, SupJesus person that was good of you to ban him/her. but it is a bit well weird i find it because liek all the Mod's do is say. good bye and b4 the person can do any Justification they are gone...

please correct me if i am wrong i am not trying to take sides liek i said just try and understand why Mod's well go the way about things that they do??

Love Simon!!!

Administrator
Staff Member
Mazda said:
shame on you people. i am a good friend of PaidMyDebt, and she just tried to log in so that she could edit those posts, and her account has been disabled.

You say that you are giving them a chance to edit the posts, but then you disadvantage them by blocking them when they are trying to do the right thing.

Paid had no intention of offending anyone when she posted, and still you chop her off when she tries to correct her mistake.

Thats not very godly of you treating her this way. People like her comes into these forums to talk and be friendly and to be understood when they need help. Dont you think the better idea would be to pray for her and help her when she needs it, not block her out completely?

Would God block someone out when they need his help?

Therefore due to this reason i am not going to continue using these forums and chat rooms, and both Paid and i will tell everyone we know how ungodly you are (with a few exceptionally nice people both Paid and i have met)

Well you and yourself can tell both of yourselves that your the same person under the same IP not coincidently immediately re-registering to make a lame response after your 8 consequtive disgraceful UNGODLY jokes in the same day. Chop away at that.

Stupidity is not welcomed in a godly forum. Its not hard to be respectful to GOD at all, you chose the other way instead. Don't try to pretend to be someone else, your the same "paidmydebt". No one here is stupid, assuredly so.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not goign to be taking sides in this little dissagreement. but i have noticed it my self it is not a great joke for it is not really a joke @ all. but when you look @ it.

the way Mod's have the right to just ban people are a bit high. i mean sure enough there are people such as that, SupJesus person that was good of you to ban him/her. but it is a bit well weird i find it because liek all the Mod's do is say. good bye and b4 the person can do any Justification they are gone...

please correct me if i am wrong i am not trying to take sides liek i said just try and understand why Mod's well go the way about things that they do??

Love Simon!!!

Simon let me answer you :love: Being a newer mod I am just now getting a small taste of what the seasoned mods have faced. There are things that happen that are not known to everyone because it is for the best. Please know that people are not banned because we are being mean. It is very hard to ban people! But it is even harder to read the filth that comes out of them. God bless you brother! :love: :love: Bobbie

Administrator
Staff Member
Simon, they have freedom to do what is right or wrong before they do it. They can justify that before they put it to action correct? Thank you

that aint funny

that aint funny not when it somes to saving peoples lives no matter who it is wether you like him or not. Personally I like George Bush.

I like George bush as well. But does it really matter who the person is? You couldn't just leave that person to die, knowing you could save their life.
Ruth