• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Sickness Going Around!

Please pray for me, I went to sleep feeling fine, and woke up in pain. The symptoms were sore throat, bad bad headache and pressure at the same time, neck tenderness and stiffness, abdominal pain, and muscle aches. I do not know where it came from, but it hit me like I dont know why. But I went to church any way, because I wasn't going to let the devil stop me from praising God, and I had missed that morning, and I went, and felt nausiated and about passed out at the same time. I left and went to the emergency room, and they treated me for strip throat, and gave me antibiotics, but I still have that painful pressure in my neck and head and throat, and yeah!

But it is going around, so those of you who have kids or get sick a lot, keep an eye on them and yourselves. But, I don't know if I could have stopped it, because this hit me out of no where!
Stay safe, Stay healthy

God Bless
Sis in Christ :love:
Lnrobar

The word has set you free . Take vitamins , and garlic . I will pray for you're quick recovery ! Mike

Administrator
Staff Member
Please do brush your teeth thoroughly after the garlic LOL :) (laughter is good medicine, we all know by now)

What is the healthy benefits of garlic anyway? I know its a popular one. My first clue would be that its a natural food directly from our AWESOME GOD :) AMEN!

Thank you for the responses, but I am still sick. Okay, I was better for like two weeks, but I did not finish my medicine because it makes me more sick, and this morning I woke up with a bad sore throat, and a fever. But it is going down, and I am going to finish my medicine, reguardless of how sick it makes me. Please pray

Administrator
Staff Member
Maybe you have an allergic reaction to the medicine. Consult your doctor on this. I wouldn't wait.