• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Shrek 2?

Administrator
Staff Member
I cannot wait for Shrek 2 to come out on the 21st. Anyone else anticipating this too? I loved Shrek so much that I'm waiting impatiently to see the second. The donkey totally cracks me up so hard :)

yep, my wife and I loved the 1st one as well.
So Brother you are not the only one :)
It's kind of funny with so many kids around it makes us seem like giants in these kind of movies.

Your not alone, my brother. I loved the first one. I'm hoping the second is as good as the first. Unfortunalty, they usually are not.

Administrator
Staff Member
I think the second will be truly awesome. They added the cat, made (partially in the movie as I know from the trailer) the donkey into a horse. It looks very funny. I can't wait! :)

Administrator
Staff Member
Anyone see the movie yet? I have yet to see it. What did you think?

I don't know that these are too clean or Christian of movies, but I've seen the first one too and I pretty much liked it. I liked the part at the end where they're all singing, hehe. I don't know that the second one will be too much better than the first one. I liked one line from Donkey that they had on the commercial, "The position of annoying, talking animal is already taken!"

You know who does the voice of the cat, don't you?

Yea the donkey just cracks me up.
I had a dog who looks pretty much like donkey I almost have the urge to called him donkey(smile)