• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Shocking Youth Message Stuns Hearers

Very direct and very true. We all need to look within ourselves to find God and to really know God. Its not up to anyone else apart from ourselves to build an intimate relationship with God. Thanks for the links Chad, I have enjoyed the Mp3 and pdf document very much. Should you have links to more Mp3's with their respective PDF documents could you Pm them onto me please.God Bless. Jaco

It was so encouraging to hear someone boldly proclaim what's been
on my heart for some time. I pray God raises up more voices with
this wake-up call.

This is an Awesome man of God!

I Thank- God for this preacher Paul David, he kept it real RAW bold he didnot sugar-coat anything These young people needed to hear the genuine word from a preacher like this. This is a true man of god that's doing god's will he is a true son of god standing in the gap in these last and evil days Every word that came out of his mouth with boldness under the holy spirit was true We suppose to worship god in spirit and in truth. I want god to get that same glory out of my life!.............PREACH ON PREACHER!.......Joretta

Administrator
Staff Member
Amen Joretta. I agree. What he said came from the Holy Spirit. That is why I immediately posted this video a few minutes after I saw it for the very first time. I felt moved by GOD to do so without hesitating. I was actually extremely eager and anxious to get it out to everyone so I immediately sent out a newsletter that day to every member persuading them to watch it. Why? A "today" message from GOD. The responses in this thread make it very clear that people have been very moved by the message. And we all know, only GOD can move like that!

i dont know why ... i love god very much but when I think of some things of the bible it strikes fear in to my heart ... Why is that ... my pastor said it was good to have a healthy fear of god

Wow!

I am at work while reading this sermon...my brother-in-law was just talking to me about this the other day. Might even be the same preacher. All I can say is Wow! It takes courage to be a true Christian. Faithful are the wounds of a friend but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful.

God bless,
Mark
Isaiah 40:31

alright!

Right on Eagles12! it DOES take courage to be a christian. Especially in this day and age. AMEN.

fear of God

i dont know why ... i love god very much but when I think of some things of the bible it strikes fear in to my heart ... Why is that ... my pastor said it was good to have a healthy fear of god

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Why? Because He is our father.
We tend to do wrong out of ignorance. Our father, God, knows everything and to hear and obey is wise therefore.

Administrator
Staff Member
In agreement with you two, Eagles and Hadoz. To me, not completely standing up for GOD and His Word is probably equivalent to denying Jesus' name.

Matthew 10:32-34

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Thank you so much for posting this video! This is exactly the thing I was looking for! My family really needs help with their...what's the word?....false conversion-ness? And this video is perfect. They've all been so brainwashed by people like Joel Osteen and Oprah - I can't wait to show them! Thank you!

:thumbs_up X a million

Hmmm....We'll need popcorn. :wink:

Last edited:
Active
response to Shocking

“Do all things without murmuring and disputing, that ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world”.
“By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another”.
“For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another. For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another. This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh”.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

Thought provoking and scincere sermon from Paul Washer. Something i really needed to watch and i found myself extreamly touched as i realised the message this young man was giving. I have only recently began to live my life with more christian focus. Often friends who call themselves Christians have practiced drugs and Carnal desires, like Paul Washer refers to in his sermon. I spent a long time wandering how God could convert me in just one prayer and why i never felt like i really changed. Now the reason stands out like a sore thumb. We have to live as Jesus would live, without sin and obeying the words of God. Let us build our lives firmly on the rock the strong unfailing word of God. Let us all be Known by God.

Thankyou Chad. Through this video i have realised the true meaning of salvation.

Nat

Last edited:
Shocking Video by Paul Washer

I have all his videos, he is an extremely gifted speaker & has reached many people & but them to JESUS,

Thanks Nathanel,

In CHRIST service,

Uncle Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
nathaneal

I agree. His sermon is very convicting. I am a firm believer that if you truly feel love for what Jesus has done for us all then you will ultimately follow His example. He, of all people, knows THE WAY.

Paul Washer!!!!!!!!!!!
that is an awesome sermon
everyone should spend the time to view that sermon, regardless of their age, it is a message for all ages
jond

Hello

I clicked to listen to the video just because of the title:
Shocking Youth Message Stuns Hearers - So Shocking & Biblical the Preacher Was Never Invited Back

I knew someone was never invited back either because they spoke the complete truth or because they spoke a message that anyone could have been able to tell was of the devil and I wanted to see which it was. I was glad to find that it was because it was totally of GOD, all the way!

It made me, both, laugh and cry - not that that matters but I laughed when he spoke of the excuse for being late to church/sunday school because of getting run over by a mac-truck on the highway and I cried when he so earnestly cried, in love, for those he was speaking to. (Them, us and these.)

During and after listening to the video (which I did not see because it opened up differently on this computer, so I only listened to it) the spirit within me completely agreed with all of it and made me want to share it with others; which, I do plan to do.

Thanks for sharing,
LvNvrFls

Interesting, I thought too, that the preacher's name is "Paul".

Last edited:
Shocking message, etc.

Chad,

Was listening and reading comments at same time. After reading a few, I decided to go ahead and reply.
This man preaching is a true man of God. There are no preachers, that
I know of, that preach the John the baptist method anymore. All you have are so-called ministers like J.O. who sweet talk the good things of God, but never say anything about sin.

I became a Christian because I was convicted of my sins, not because
someone told me God was a great gift giver, and that he's just sitting up in heaven hoping I will get saved.

John said, "Who hath warned you to flee the wrath to come?!!!!
Jesus said, "You vipers!!!! I'm not saying that you should use this method ALL the time, but sometimes the church as a whole needs this.

One on one witnessing is different. You use what God gives you.
Like your tatto brother.

Back to the Truth

I haven't watched the clip yet, but I took your e-mail the same way as cnkale80. Your comments above come across pretty harsh also.

But if you come across as agressive as you did with your reply....you will turn non-believers away more often than not. Bible thumping (not saying you do this) or in your face type of witnessing mostly reinforces the beliefs of non-believer's that Christians are "fanatics". Before I was saved, getting in my face about God did nothing more than turn me off and make me less open minded to the possiblilty there was/is a God. To be honest...I still don't like Bible thumpers as they don't seem open to discussion. You grab more peoples' attention and convert more people with a less aggressive approach.

Actually, you will get a non-believer curious about God if you do something for them that they consider out of the ordinary...like going out of your way to help someone that doesn't expect it, than getting in someone's face and preaching to them. Eventually, they will wonder why you are doing whatever act and then you explain that you are doing God's work and how you were saved.

Just my opinion, but I've found it to be a much better approach than what I call "aggressive witnessing".

I have broken into some crowds that I would have no chance at with just preaching to them. I have a cross with the words "With God all things are possible" tattoo'd on my right arm. You will be amazed how many people come up to me and ask about it. Something as simple as a tattoo opened the door to me witnessing to a group of bikers. Since I have a tattoo (only the one) and a beard, I was one of them in a way....not some straight laced Christian geek that wanted to convert them. Funny how God works......

I will check out the clip tomorrow when I have an hour to spare and I'm not bashing you....just giving my opinion.

In Him,
Randy

I don't think it is safe to be economic with the truth when salvation, your very soul, is at stake. If you think Chad is harsh, wait 'til Jesus gets a hold of you; if you're lucky.