• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Shalom, I am new here

Shalom Brothers & Sisters,

I am new in this site and may our LORD bless all of you abundantly.

I am born again on 11 July 2003 and I had seen many of HIS miracles in my life. There are no answers for all that happened because only HIM can do it.

With all men, every thing is impossible but with GOD, all things are possible.

Praise and glory be to HIM.

Focus on HIM

God loves you, and nobody can take that away from you!

Follow God, not people.

Staff Member
Welcome aboard jcshine
He does shine brightly does he not
Hope & pray that you will experience fellowship, growth, and continued blessings.
Once again be welcome!
YBIC
C4E
2 Corinthians 5:17

Last edited:
Welcome jcshine!! Shalom Alekalom (peace also to you)

This is one amazing site and here you meet lots of brothers and sisters that are ablaze with His love within them, burning for Father God, day in and day out!! Amazing!

Hope you enjoy it here.

May our Lord Jesus Christ bless you in all abundance, may His face shine upon you, may His light shine furiously through you, reaching others in the dark, with His love, drawing them closer to the Father of lights - Yahweh. In Jesus Name Amen.

Many Thanks Sheep

Praise be to HIM for I am blessed and deeply loved.

May HIS hand upon you all the time.

Welcome JC Shine. I like your username.

Spirit Led Ed (SLE)

Hi Spirit Led Ed

I believe HE shines always so I use JC Shine for the products that I am working with.

Its my first time knowing someone would like to be a coin in GOD's pocket.

Do share more of your love for GOD with me.

Its my first time knowing someone would like to be a coin in GOD's pocket.

Do share more of your love for GOD with me.

I sort of borrowed that "coin" phrase from my pastor, who said he wants to be a quarter in God's pocket....... When I joined this forum, I realized that only people familiar with American currency would know what a quarter is, so I replaced "quarter" with "coin".

As to my love for Jesus, I came to Christ in 1983; its been a bumpy but joyous ride ever since.

SLE

Many thanks for explaining about the coin. I got saved on 11 July 2003 which is 7 days after my birthday (July 4). Many things have changed since then and doing my best to walk closer with HIM. But at times disappointed with some of our fellow brothers and sisters especially in the business circle.

GOD BLESS

Staff Member
Greetings @alyse2232

Welcome to Talk Jesus.

Enjoy the forum

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name
Psalm 103:1

Last edited by a moderator: