• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Separation of Church

Separation of Church
I have to say this . So many believers so many workers in the field yet how many will pick up the cross and go all the way?
Do you know why there is division in the body of Christ?
Church hopping?
Well my comment to that is this Who is our church?
The actual church is the body of Christ. That is church there is not division in the true body of Christ. If you think there is your saying Christ was divided.
We are all to be in one accord with Christ the Father and Holy spirit. We are to welcome all who chooses to be of the same tree. To love them to forgive them for who can judge us except the Father.
So many people get tangled up in doctrines but there is only one word one father one Christ one holy spirit. I see nothing wrong with going to evangelize in other churches. Pastors go from place to place to minister Gods word but in all honesty Jesus Christ was all over ministering he didn’t have a building called a church for he knew the true church is not divided.
In fact Jesus told his disciples to go out and heal all the sick preach his word to all the people

Mark 16:15-18
15 He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.
16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned.
17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."
from The Holy Bible: New International Version.
Col 1:24-29
24 Now I rejoice in what was suffered for you, and I fill up in my flesh what is still lacking in regard to Christ's afflictions, for the sake of his body, which is the church.
25I have become its servant by the commission God gave me to present to you the word of God in its fullness-
26 the mystery that has been kept hidden for ages and generations, but is now disclosed to the saints.
27 To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
28 We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ.
29 To this end I labor, struggling with all his energy, which so powerfully works in me.
(from The Holy Bible: New International Version.

Heb 12:22-24
22 But you have come to Mount Zion, to the heavenly Jerusalem, the city of the living God. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, 23 to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the judge of all men, to the spirits of righteous men made perfect, 24
to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.
There is many buildings t worship in but there is only one church that church is Jesus.
, John 15:18-25
18" If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20 Remember the words I spoke to you: `No servant is greater than his master.' If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23 He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24 If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25 But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: `They hated me without reason.'

The word Church at the time....

The word Church at the time of Jesus meant a set of principle to live by.

We know it means more than that now since the way it is used now is to refer to the congregation.

But I believe the true congregation of our lord's church lives by his principles.

Thanks for sharing! Your Brother in the :love: Christ Jesus,
:love: Yeshua :boy_hug:

Good point foreverwJesus, I wish everyone looked at these things with simplicity. Because it really isn't complicated.
Matthew 12:25&26
25*And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand: 26*and if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Jesus said in Matthew16:18&19
18*And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. 19*And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

If Jesus is building His church why does it need reformed all the time? It doesn't but the churches that man is building will always be in need of reconstruction.

Great point foreverwjesus ! Churches are not buildings , or institutions , or even web sites like this . The hard part is that all these things i mentioned are vehicles used by the church [ saints ] , and have to be maintained , and structured in a orderly fashion , so we all can be blessed by these provisions that GOD has allowed to be available for the saints . We all want comfortable buildings , and easy access to the people of GOD , so we can be used by GOD . All these vehicles need willing leaders , and large sums of money to operate ! This is where it gets tricky . When leaders of these vehicles answere the call , and sacrifice their time and finances , great pressure from the enemy is loosed against them to try to stop the proccess . This can leave willing leaders to get frustrated and lose site of who called them to operate these vehicles in the first place . Accepting the call of GOD is a great responsibility , and in most cases , alot of work ! Leaders should never covet the people of GOD , for it was JESUS who saved us and sacrificed his own life so we could be a family together in him. One body with many different parts . Although we are free to serve GOD and should be witnesses wherever we travel , this does not take away the pressure put on our leaders to provide the comforts we all take for granted . In all we do for GOD the FATHER , let us allways be thankfull , and pray that wherever we are , GODS chosen leaders will find peace and have all the provisions needed , so they too can enjoy the gift that GOD has allowed for us all . I pray that not only Chad , but every man and woman called by GOD , would find strenght , peace , and have every need meet , so that wherever the body of CHRIST is , they may work together , in peace,given by the spirit,to build each other up to be a great light unto a darkened world ! BROTHERSINARMST4G

foreverwjesus said:
Separation of Church
I have to say this . So many believers so many workers in the field yet how many will pick up the cross and go all the way?
Do you know why there is division in the body of Christ?
Church hopping?
Well my comment to that is this Who is our church?
The actual church is the body of Christ. That is church there is not division in the true body of Christ. If you think there is your saying Christ was divided.
We are all to be in one accord with Christ the Father and Holy spirit. We are to welcome all who chooses to be of the same tree. To love them to forgive them for who can judge us except the Father.
So many people get tangled up in doctrines but there is only one word one father one Christ one holy spirit. I see nothing wrong with going to evangelize in other churches. Pastors go from place to place to minister Gods word but in all honesty Jesus Christ was all over ministering he didn’t have a building called a church for he knew the true church is not divided.
In fact Jesus told his disciples to go out and heal all the sick preach his word to all the people

Good scriptures! A positive correlation of these scriptures is that Jesus Christ went all the way so therefore who will go all the way? Its starts with you and me. It starts with you and me breaking down the walls of division by acknowledging that Christ is the head of the church, first!

Jesus is the light, the way, the church exits for the sake of the world! The ultimate goal of the church is to reach others for Christ and to evangelize through our lives and words. If your brother or sister is undecided about which church God wants to plant them, then greet them when they come visit your church of worship! Pray for them. They may have gifts that are idle but needed. Its all about Christ.

In the church God equips, trains, schools us for ministry. There must be holy men and women who are in positions to take responsibility. Christ wants to rule His church through holy persons. The building, institutions, and website is secondary. God will see the unholy people when they get in the way. They rally others to "defend" themselves, and bring discord upon the church. All this, but won't go all the way for Christ. God makes a way for them to move on. Then we must pray for them and have compassion. They have much to offer but may need some building up before they can get back on track with Christ. Once again, its all about Christ, first.

Acts 2:46-47, Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved.

Your servant in Christ Jesus.

If Jesus is building His church why does it need reformed all the time? It doesn't but the churches that man is building will always be in need of reconstruction.[/QUOTE]

very true.

The Greek word used in the bible for church/assembly is "ekklesia" which means "called out". That is, we are called out of the world, and called by God. It never referred to a special building or a denomination because those things are man made and did not exist in the first century of Christianity.