• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Sell your possessions and get miracles?

I saw a video last year from the 'jesus Christian' channel on YouTube where they talked about taking it literally regarding the selling of possessions and giving to the poor. I felt lead to try this for myself and quit my job. Also I took most of my money out of my account. After a few false starts where I went back to my flat I ended up giving up my flat. I was told by God to marry a woman who I was walking past. I asked her on a date. It turns out that she is a prophet who hears directly from God and we get along very well.
Because of what the Bible says about housing Christian evangelists she let me stay in her camper van. I only got this positive result after about a year of being on and off the streets, being hungry most of the time. I had to go through this because I had sinned. My lady friend said that God told her that we would be living in a big house together someday. I have seen a lot of miracles in the last year. For example I prayed that she would come to the camper van and let me in on a rainy day. She turns up a minute later and says God told her to come and let me in.

Loyal
So - have you married this woman yet?

And you consider yourself to be a Christian evangelist?

In what way do you feel you have sinned?

So - what did you do with your money?

Well - for believers - God Is preparing a place for us in heaven. Many mansions. John 14:1-6.

What has she been hearing directly from God?

Not married yet, no.
This happened just in the last few weeks.

I consider myself to be a Christian evangelist yes. I was very shy and anxious but slowly God allowed me to do this work even though I thought I was unsuited for it.

When I first left my flat a woman walked up to me after a few days of me being on the streets. And I let her touch me. I think I had to pay for this with the year of suffering. My friends relay messages like she said about three weeks ago that judgement was coming soon and then the coronavirus hits. Also other messages like predictions of what was going to happen to me. Like my image and appearance were going to improve and instructions of what to do

Loyal
What do you do in the role of being a Christian evangelist. Do you share the Gospel unto salvation with those you come in contact with?

How did she touch you?

Sounds a bit strange.

Just to make sure you know, my friend and the lady are two different people.
It was last year and the lady touched in a sexual way because she was looking for money.

Since I posted last I found out my friend is also an exorcist, she has done exorcism on me and now I feel much better mentally. I could go into great detail about this but that is for another thread.

As a Christian evangelist I read Bible verses to people queuing to get into food shops. I also approach individuals and ask them if they have considered becoming Christians or tell them about the microchip mark of the beast being in the bible.

Loyal
@keffr -- so you allowed a hooker to sexually intimate with you. That's how they work -- they approach a person for sex and the person pays them for their sexual service.

And the Other lady is an exorcist and she performed an exorcism on you. Oh gracious. Mentally you feel better -- I'd be more concerned with your spiritual status. born again or not.

A Christian evangelist would be sharing the Gospel unto salvation with all who would be willing to listen to it. And Why approach anyone telling them about the microchip mark of the beast being in the Bible ?! Maybe you should review what the Gospel unto salvation consists of. 1 Corinthians 15: 1-4. And Romans 10:9-10.

I have been reading out Romans 6 as well, christ died for us.
I was reading out Romans 10 the verses you quoted just yesterday actually.
I was reading out the mark of the beast stuff because the prophecy might prompt someone to look into it further.

If the bible predicts a mark to buy or sell it might be true etc.

Yes I made a huge mistake re:the hooker. I went through a lot of bad feelings since then, if you could pray for me in regards to that it would be appreciated.

Loyal
Scripture Does talk about the mark of the beast = 666 on the forehead or the back of the hand. And it Will happen at some point in the future.

Personal salvation -- our relationship to God through Jesus Christ Is most important.

Requesting people to pray for you is fine -- but -- Most important is your Own relationship with Him. THAT is something that only YOU can do. You're doing that in the 'here and Now' is needed.

Loyal
I saw a video last year from the 'jesus Christian' channel on YouTube where they talked about taking it literally regarding the selling of possessions and giving to the poor. I felt lead to try this for myself and quit my job. Also I took most of my money out of my account. After a few false starts where I went back to my flat I ended up giving up my flat. I was told by God to marry a woman who I was walking past. I asked her on a date. It turns out that she is a prophet who hears directly from God and we get along very well.
Because of what the Bible says about housing Christian evangelists she let me stay in her camper van. I only got this positive result after about a year of being on and off the streets, being hungry most of the time. I had to go through this because I had sinned. My lady friend said that God told her that we would be living in a big house together someday. I have seen a lot of miracles in the last year. For example I prayed that she would come to the camper van and let me in on a rainy day. She turns up a minute later and says God told her to come and let me in.

But God who sees all does Grace us for selfless actions . The example of the woman giving all she had, 2 pennies. In scripture.

When we give from our heart . Your coat to one who is cold . Your food to one who is hungry, your bed to one who has none. These are the acts of the Virtuous

Last edited by a moderator:
Staff Member
Greetings @keffr

Thank you for sharing what has been going on in your life.
It sounds like you've had a bit of a rough ride.

This world is deceptive and many will say they are of the Lord.

Seek the truth in the Bible and in prayer, it's good to know you have been reading Romans.

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.
Proverbs 3:5-7