• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

seeking godly advice here!!

Hi all!

I got an e-mail today from a woman I am in contact with. She struggles badly with her 10-12 year old boy. She says she hates herself as a mother, and she expresses that she will ruin his life. He knows exactly what buttons to press. Her son is quite different with his dad. His dad is dealing with winter-depression now and is very dark. They have to tip-toe at home these days because of his irritability. She tells me that this boy is afraid of his father.

The other day one of her other boys ran with a knife inside the house. She stopped the boy and the result was a scratch or rip. They had to take him to hospital.

This is a christian family. The mother wants her family to come closer to the Lord. I can tell that she also was in opposition to her mother in her youth.

The letter closes with: It`best that I am going to hang myself ...then he will get another mother...that is the reason why you will never hear from me again.

A couple of thoughts run through my mind when I read this Andreas. One is I am angry that this woman is so selfish that she would consider killing herself to make life better for her son. God has given her a responsiblity by giving her children (Luke 12:48). My second thought is that she doesn't get it about being a Christian and what it is about. She needs to be in counselling. She needs the truth of the bible. Prov. 1:2-5
I would venture to say the boys are not disciplined as how could one run through the house with a knife? She needs to learn how to raise her boys.
This are just my thoughts on this matter I would suggest you give her scriptures and ask her to read through Proverbs.
God bless Andreas in your work.

hey there Andreas. . . I pray that God will enrichen you too to witness and be able to guide this situation :love:
May God fill you with his Holy Spirit to be patient, wise, loving, caring and strong enough for the both of you
Keep us informed if you have news please :love: peeps