• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

seeking Christian friends and Godly counsel

Hello everyone! I am new to the community and so grateful to be amidst God's sheep! I am a mother of four beautiful children of whom I am so lucky to have. My mission is to teach them God's word, maintain a positive, healthy and strong bond with them, also continuing to be the best mommy I can be with God's divine help! He's been so great already. However, I want to grow a garden of support from fellow Christian friends....receive wise and godly advice within God's family. I look forward to this new avenue of developing my walk with Christ and getting to know some of you. Thank you for having me!

Oh my, what a beautiful family !!
Just the fact that you want to teach your children about God's great love for us has you already WAY ahead of the game !!
What blessed children to have a mother such as yourself !

Welcome to the site and happy posting.

CallingOnHim

Ps

I can't stop staring at your pic LOL !

Staff Member
Welcome aboard TruFish!
Praying that you will find the welcome you are seeking here at Talk Jesus.
Brothers & Sisters in Christ Jesus, who will laugh, cry, fellowship, and pray with you as you continue to grow in His Word and in Him.
Praying that your entire family will come to know the Lord as their Savior as you have.
To be strengthened by His limitless bounty of Love and Grace.
Once again be welcome!
YBIC
C4E
<><
I totally agree with CallingOnHim! What a beautiful family.

Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10

Hello everyone! I am new to the community and so grateful to be amidst God's sheep! I am a mother of four beautiful children of whom I am so lucky to have. My mission is to teach them God's word, maintain a positive, healthy and strong bond with them, also continuing to be the best mommy I can be with God's divine help! He's been so great already. However, I want to grow a garden of support from fellow Christian friends....receive wise and godly advice within God's family. I look forward to this new avenue of developing my walk with Christ and getting to know some of you. Thank you for having me!
Hello :) You have a beautiful family. Are you a single mom? I was a single mom for 9 years it's tough. You are going in the right direction by getting help and advice from other christians. Even if you're not a single mom we can still use all the help we can get from time to time. If I could go back and do all that again one thing I would do different is I would get my kids actively involved in helping people. Things like visiting someone in an old folks home or wrapping gifts to give kids who have a parent in prison. There are many ways to help and now I see the awesome benefits that brings. Hope to hear from you soon, your friend, Dorothy

Active
Sorry that I am just now seeing this, but I still wanted to welcome you to Talk Jesus! Welcome! :)

Hi TruFish and welcome...You have a beautiful family,God bless