• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Seeing 11:11 and it's Meaning in the Bible

11:11 WORLD WIDE ANNOUNCEMENT FROM GOD THE FATHER

I am wondering if anyone here has been seeing 11:11 everywhere. I was several months ago. I prayed about it and asked G-d that if it was not of Him, to take it away. Well, needless to say, it persisted I couldn't figure it out, and started ignoring it. After quite a while it stopped. But, now, about 1 month ago, it has started up again, and now with a fervor more than before.

I told everyone earlier that I had been seeing 11:11 everywhere. I just prayed about it and I was sent to the Bible. What I found is astonishing...to say the least! These scriptures could be serving dual-duty, pointing toward end time events, the way the Passover in Egypt pointed toward Christ dying on the cross as the supreme sacrifice.

The rending of the Jewish kingdom, the Lord recovering His remnant from around the world, judgment inside the borders of Israel, a fight with the king of the north(!), and the two witnesses being resurrected.

Stacy
-----------

Joshua

11:11 And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.

I Kings

11:11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

Proverbs

11:11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

Isaiah

11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Jeremiah

11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Ezekiel

11:11 This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel:

Daniel

11:11 And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.

Hosea
11:11 They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD.
(Could this also refer to the Jews fleeing Jeruselem in the future?)

Revelation
11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
It's kind of interesting---I would consider myself a fairly stable Christian, not involved in any type of spiritism etc---And yet for approximately 5 years now I have either awoken abruptly or randomly looked at a clock at exactly 11:11---Both morning and night----It's not just the time for me, I see it constantly in all manner of ways----My daughter is aware that I have this going on and pointed out to me that on our computer there is a large greenish/yellow 11-11 that the last one in both 11's flashes off and on continuously, (I'm watching it as I'm typing this)----If you google it you will find all kinds of forums addressing the issue---Most of them are pretty wacko though---As a Christian I did exactly what you did and looked up every verse in the Bible, chapter 11 verse 11, but to no personal satisfaction---Maybe the Lord will have something in store for us on 11/11/11????

Happy

I am wondering if anyone here has been seeing 11:11 everywhere. I was several months ago. I prayed about it and asked G-d that if it was not of Him, to take it away. Well, needless to say, it persisted I couldn't figure it out, and started ignoring it. After quite a while it stopped. But, now, about 1 month ago, it has started up again, and now with a fervor more than before.

I told everyone earlier that I had been seeing 11:11 everywhere. I just prayed about it and I was sent to the Bible. What I found is astonishing...to say the least! These scriptures could be serving dual-duty, pointing toward end time events, the way the Passover in Egypt pointed toward Christ dying on the cross as the supreme sacrifice.

The rending of the Jewish kingdom, the Lord recovering His remnant from around the world, judgment inside the borders of Israel, a fight with the king of the north(!), and the two witnesses being resurrected.

Stacy
-----------

Joshua

11:11 And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.

I Kings

11:11 Wherefore the LORD said unto Solomon, Forasmuch as this is done of thee, and thou hast not kept my covenant and my statutes, which I have commanded thee, I will surely rend the kingdom from thee, and will give it to thy servant.

Proverbs

11:11 By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

Isaiah

11:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.

Jeremiah

11:11 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto me, I will not hearken unto them.

Ezekiel

11:11 This city shall not be your caldron, neither shall ye be the flesh in the midst thereof; but I will judge you in the border of Israel:

Daniel

11:11 And the king of the south shall be moved with choler, and shall come forth and fight with him, even with the king of the north: and he shall set forth a great multitude; but the multitude shall be given into his hand.

Hosea
11:11 They shall tremble as a bird out of Egypt, and as a dove out of the land of Assyria: and I will place them in their houses, saith the LORD.

Revelation
11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.

Find this message in Evident s and Prophecy
Ranger out!

Wild, I didn't realize it was that old. I answered it because the pop-up suggestion directed me here.

I guess I will have to start looking at the dates.

Thank you.
Ranger out!

Hey All,

I was led to this site and forum, but not exactly sure why. I see 11:11 all the time, and often screen capture it on my phone. I can't honestly tell anyone here that I believe it's divine intervention, chance, or something else altogether. I do know I get whispers that guide me in a direction away from the path I might have otherwise taken. For example, I was an overweight kid, youngest of 9, and raised in an LDS house and town (Mesa, AZ). I was only one of two siblings to graduate high school and I hated sports and physical activity. I wound up joining and serving in the Marines. I signed up my senior year at age 17, and missed the first Gulf War by a few months. I got married, had a couple of boys, and wound up getting a divorce at the same time I was getting out. I got out of the Marines on 12 Sep 2001 after going blind. My wife at the time was in the Pentagon when the plane hit. My birthday is on Veteran's Day, November 11th (11/11), and recently (within the past couple of years), I've been seeing 11:11 all the time. I'm not sure if it's binary code for something (1+2+4+8=15 hexadecimally) or what. I don't feel one way or the other about it, but it does give off the essence of that guiding voice I've heard throughout my life.

Now, what's really interesting is that going blind (mostly, not totally) has been an interesting ride to say the least. I met my wonderful wife and daughter, who just happened to be working in Blind Rehab at the VA medical center in Tucson, AZ. I was the first child to get my bachelor's and masters degrees. I don't have to work, but it drives me crazy to sit around the house and do nothing. I went through a very rough time with massive depression, self-medication, anger, weight issues, and massive anxiety. After finishing my masters in December 2013, it's all gone away, except for some anxiety and depression. Most of it is pretty peaceful with little bumps every so often (not like the roller coaster from before). The thing is, I'm taking on the entire profession of Blind Rehab, because they have been doing some shady stuff with my certificate exam. In my life, I never had a run-in with the law, but for some reason now, I was compelled to file a discrimination complaint with the Attorney General's office. I don't want their money, I just want to see things right. ACVREP is the only certifying body for Blind Rehab professionals, and they are doing wrong to both a client and consumer. Other blind people in the field have had major issue with them, but didn't stand up to the bully. Somehow, I feel that this is the beginning of my calling; to advocate for the blind, to have to be blinded to understand what I'm fighting for. Going blind is not the path I would have voluntarily chosen for myself.

So, long story short, I was led to this group for a reason. I'm not exactly sure why, but I was encouraged to share my story, as I believe it's supposed to be a guide a for others along their journey. Maybe 11:11 is just a signpost to let us all know who are looking for it, that you're on the path that's right for you. I'd like to think so anyway.

Take care and be well.
Dan
Ranger out!

Stacy
-----------

Joshua

I Kings

Proverbs

Isaiah

Jeremiah

Ezekiel

Daniel

Hosea

Revelation

Ranger out!

This is interesting. I actually have this issue in my own perception. I have convinced myself that the number is in an attention getting form. Yet I wonder why all the same type numbers do not generate that kind of attention for me such as 2222, 3333, 4444, so on and so on. Perhaps it is burned in my subconscious tied to my knowledge of history and rooted in it's deep American scar. Armistice Day the end of WW1signed on the eleventh hour of the eleventh day of the eleventh month in a railway car that Hitler sought out and used to receive the surrender of The French Army in WW2. I am not superstitious at all and I am not taking any position other than one of examination. Though I may have this I would call it sensitivity to this number I do understand that it is not a universal perception, meaning the sensitivity is mine associated with me.

Because of how I was raised & my deep religious beliefs I always assumed my LORD would speak to me as HE did in days of old. I nor have many past church members ever mentioned being awakened early in the morning usually between 3 or 4 am for years. And for about the same amount of time 1998-present I've seen this 11: 11.
It wasn't until a special event @9:44 the morning of 5/16/17 that was just for me that I began to reach out to the Web for a little research just to see what I might find. And I did as most of you did poured over the bibles books.But, I just wanted you to know I'm here also and I love GOD with all my heart and soul & I'm standing up for my faith in JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD & SAVIOR

3) You answer your own prayers, depending on what happens (or doesn't happen), or what you choose to read into a particular event.

Hi Stacy,
Thanks for posting this! I am experiencing the same thing, I am seeing it everywhere and prayed about it. I asked some opinions from other friends and got dif answers, some were good but most were critics. But I couldn't just ignore it! I know thar numerology is not from God but I believe that God is sending message through numbers, in the book of Revelation the 7 Angels, the 7 seals and the 7 trumprets they are numbers too!!! And the message of 11.11 for me is very obvious and I got some answers. I served in our Church and preparing meals for sick people and their family who are asking help from our Church, and God is actually pouring out His blessings in me and my family and I know God is sending His message to me through numbers. God bless you Stacy! Don't listen to negativity, God is talking to us in many dif ways. God made everything and so the numbers. For me, I'm taking it in a GODLY VISION not a imagination and I believe God is talking to me this way.

3) You answer your own prayers, depending on what happens (or doesn't happen), or what you choose to read into a particular event.
I don't believe we answer our own prayers! Only self righteous does answer their prayers. What about Jesus answering our prayers? 1 John 5:14
"This is the confidence which we have before Him, that, if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us."

Is the bible referring to ourselves? Of course not! Only Jesus. Jesus won't answer our prayer if our intention is bad.

Active
Yea well it was 11/11 yesterday.

Lots of people have replied to this thread. I havent read every response but just to add if people seeing this it might be just God saying think of the time..it could be short...redeem the time its the eleventh hour.

The eleventh hour usually means this is the time you need to act. Dont leave it till the last minute!

I'm new to this thread and this thread led me to this site.. I've been having 11:11 pointed out to me for months -- the latest just under an hour ago. I'm a new believer having been saved for a bit over 2.5 years but on an extremely fast walk to plug me into my destiny. I've also had 12:12 pointed out to me including thru creative means by our Heavenly Father -- waking me in the middle of the night to the sound of my cell phone ringing on the nightstand -- only it didn't really ring -- I heard the ring in the spirit realm.

I've got so much testimony to the goodness of the Lord working in my life and I don't know what these two numbers mean, but I believe He's indicated to me that 12/12 for me is something that will happen in my life personally. The two other times he's given me specific dates have been painful days of opening my eyes to issues in my life that I was not aware of that I needed to repent of.. I can't say that is what will happen yet for me on 12/12 but if prior experiences....

Hi there. This thread, which I found on Google, caused me to join this website. I am a Christian, and I've been experiencing the 11 (or 11-11) phenomenon for years now, in very profound ways. It is too personal and too vast to jot down here; just know that it is powerful and I am seeking answers. For the skeptics out there, you have a right to your opinion, but frankly, I know better. The experiences have been too uncanny, to say the least.

Stacy, thank you for taking the time to post those Scriptures! There does seem to be a pattern, there.

I have not read through all of the posts yet, but I will. I think I found the right forum to start with. It sucks, sometimes, having to keep everything to yourself! At least it's a comfort to know that I am not alone with all of this. One of the reasons that I don't open up in too much detail is because there are mystical or metaphysical aspects to it, like numerology or even astrology, which is a red flag to most Christians.

So this is my introduction to the group. Once I read more posts then I may comment more. It sure would be nice to find someone that I could talk with, in more depth and in person.

Synchronicity (meaningful or extraordinary coincidences) has been a major part of my life, in general. But the 11 thing has its own unique corner, if you will. Again to the skeptics, I ask, Why do so many people experience 11 (or 23), to where it's beyond normal, rather than other numbers with the same kind of frequency? All you have to do is google it and you will see that the other numbers don't even come close in the search results, in terms of people who have a persistent awareness/occurrence of it.

Upon reflection, it is apparent to me that the Church is in the 11 o'clock hour (or ten to midnight, some might say) before the rapture, or Armageddon. The Lord will come as a thief in the night. Don't get complacent. Keep fighting! We are definitely in the End Times.

Those of us who are enlightened must continue to watch and pray and guide others toward the Light.

I had a dream not too long ago, if it was a dream (it felt like something more), where God introduced himself as The Father. My eyes were covered, but I could see the ground. I was wanting to inquire about Jesus, but ended up asking something else and was returned to my bed. I feel like my whole life has been sort of a preparation for something BIG in the future.

Then again, maybe I'm deluded. Call me Quixote. But that burning quest will always be alive in me. I will never settle for ordinary...

As far as non-Christians experiencing the 11 phenomenon, I don't know what to say. Either there is a counterfeit, or they are called but just don't know it yet.

Upon reflection, it is apparent to me that the Church is in the 11 o'clock hour (or ten to midnight, some might say) before the rapture, or Armageddon. The Lord will come as a thief in the night. Don't get complacent. Keep fighting! We are definitely in the End Times.

Those of us who are enlightened must continue to watch and pray and guide others toward the Light.

You my friend & brother are closer to the truth than you might know.. The Lord has been speaking to me this past week in profound ways that I've never experienced before and change is coming. A few things you might find will talk to your heart -- these are on youtube :

1) Katie Souza - "The 111 blessing"
2) Mike Parson's "God's call to Deeper Intimacy"

Enjoy..

Let me express how good it is to find other Christians who have or are having unusually frequent encounters with the number eleven in various and sundry ways. Up until I found this site, all references to this phenomenon I have come across come from a new age perspective of numerical symbolism (numerology), which has nothing to do with my experience. I am only interested in patterns of elevens, including eleven-eleven. My own observations of elevens come in clusters or close sequences. This happens most often as I get out my cell phone to make a call or check the time, or sometimes as I happen to glance at a timer at a crosswalk or on a microwave as it hits on eleven, or on receipts, or anywhere else I see numbers. (I just noticed that the time on my cell phone is 11:11… just saying.) This also occurs for me as isolated one-off responses to heart-felt prayers when I really need the extra comfort. I have a lot of other stories, like my bowl of fleece experience, which left me stunned. (Check out Judges 6:40 if you don’t know the original story.) …And another, how and why did I figure out that 1331 on my car’s trip odometer is eleven cubed? Although I don’t regard these observations as “signs”, they do often seem connected to things that are going on in my life. Regarding my question about the source, the elevens happened with even more intensity when I prayed to ask if this was coming from God. Although I remain ever watchful, I am convinced it does. I see from the dates of other postings that I am a newcomer to this club. Nevertheless, if anyone has any comments or observations particular to my story, I’d like to hear it.

Loyal
Hello there,

If ten is the number which marks the perfection of Divine order, then eleven is an addition to it, subversive of and undoing that order. If twelve is the number which marks the perfection of Divine government, then eleven falls short of it. So that whether we regard it as being 10 + 1, or 12 - 1, it is the number which marks, disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration.

There is not much concerning it in the Word of God, but what there is is significant, especially as a factor.

This is a quote from a book I have, entitled, 'Number in Scripture', which you may find interesting. The following link will take you to it in PDF:-

Untitled

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello there,

If ten is the number which marks the perfection of Divine order, then eleven is an addition to it, subversive of and undoing that order. If twelve is the number which marks the perfection of Divine government, then eleven falls short of it. So that whether we regard it as being 10 + 1, or 12 - 1, it is the number which marks, disorder, disorganization, imperfection, and disintegration.

There is not much concerning it in the Word of God, but what there is is significant, especially as a factor.

This is a quote from a book I have, entitled, 'Number in Scripture', which you may find interesting. The following link will take you to it in PDF:-

Untitled

In Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello, Chris,
I have seen that quote in a book on this subject by E. W. Bullinger. In my quest, I purchased that book as well as another on Biblical numerics by a Russian mathematician, Ivan Panin, The Panin Reader. As I said in my first post, I frequently experience unusually frequent observations of the number eleven, which to me are equally notable for the meaningful circumstances under which these observations occur. also, since you brought up the significance of tens and twelves, I should also mention that my observations of elevens are frequently replaced by strings of tens and twelves. However, for me it is interesting that the latter does not carry the comfort nor the meaningfulness as elevens do. I can come up with no tangible reason for that, it's just a reaction I can't deny.

What you say about the Biblical meaning of eleven had already given me pause or thought. On the other hand, I also found from Bullinger's and Panin's books that the numbers eleven as well as seven have interesting relationships with the original Hebrew and Greek Bible text (as well as with nature and science). Numerals weren't invented when the Bible was written, so letters of the alphabet were also used as numbers. Long story short, (you have to read the book) when the original Greek and Hebrew Bible is viewed as numbers instead of words, intricate numerical patterns are reveled. Point being, these patterns are constructed in ways that cannot be anything but Providentially designed. Changing one word could derail the whole system. (as I say, you should read the book.) The premise is that this mathematically proves that the Bible is inspired word for word, and the numerical patterns serve as a Providential security system to prevent fraud. Not wanting to take Panin's word for all that, I picked a passage from the Jewish Torah (Genesis 2: 1-3). calculated the numerical values five different ways (again, you have to read the book) and crunched the numbers for myself... and found that passage to be based on several intricate pattern of elevens. I hope that you find this little bit interesting. It blew my mind for awhile.

Loyal
Hello, Chris,
I have seen that quote in a book on this subject by E. W. Bullinger. In my quest, I purchased that book as well as another on Biblical numerics by a Russian mathematician, Ivan Panin, The Panin Reader. As I said in my first post, I frequently experience unusually frequent observations of the number eleven, which to me are equally notable for the meaningful circumstances under which these observations occur. also, since you brought up the significance of tens and twelves, I should also mention that my observations of elevens are frequently replaced by strings of tens and twelves. However, for me it is interesting that the latter does not carry the comfort nor the meaningfulness as elevens do. I can come up with no tangible reason for that, it's just a reaction I can't deny.

What you say about the Biblical meaning of eleven had already given me pause or thought. On the other hand, I also found from Bullinger's and Panin's books that the numbers eleven as well as seven have interesting relationships with the original Hebrew and Greek Bible text (as well as with nature and science). Numerals weren't invented when the Bible was written, so letters of the alphabet were also used as numbers. Long story short, (you have to read the book) when the original Greek and Hebrew Bible is viewed as numbers instead of words, intricate numerical patterns are reveled. Point being, these patterns are constructed in ways that cannot be anything but Providentially designed. Changing one word could derail the whole system. (as I say, you should read the book.) The premise is that this mathematically proves that the Bible is inspired word for word, and the numerical patterns serve as a Providential security system to prevent fraud. Not wanting to take Panin's word for all that, I picked a passage from the Jewish Torah (Genesis 2: 1-3). calculated the numerical values five different ways (again, you have to read the book) and crunched the numbers for myself... and found that passage to be based on several intricate pattern of elevens. I hope that you find this little bit interesting. It blew my mind for awhile.
Hello @Bleddyn,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I will look up Panin's book. It certainly sounds interesting. My husband and I have both remarked about the consistent repetition of the numbers 11:11 in our lives, during the last few years, which is why I was drawn to read your entry.

I agree that the structure of Scripture is a miracle in itself: having a form and balance entirely it's own. I was aware of the numerical nature of the Hebrew language, and it is a source of wonder to me, which causes me to praise God.

When I have spoken of this elsewhere, it has drawn condemnation because of the abuse by some of this subject. However, it cannot be denied that there is a numeric structure to God's Word that is not by human hand.

On a personal note, may I ask you if you are Welsh? Your name, Bleddyn indicates that you are. I ask because I live in the south east of Wales myself.

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @Bleddyn,

Thank you for your response.

Yes, I will look up Panin's book. It certainly sounds interesting. My husband and I have both remarked about the consistent repetition of the numbers 11:11 in our lives, during the last few years, which is why I was drawn to read your entry.

I agree that the structure of Scripture is a miracle in itself: having a form and balance entirely it's own. I was aware of the numerical nature of the Hebrew language, and it is a source of wonder to me, which causes me to praise God.

When I have spoken of this elsewhere, it has drawn condemnation because of the abuse by some of this subject. However, it cannot be denied that there is a numeric structure to God's Word that is not by human hand.

On a personal note, may I ask you if you are Welsh? Your name, Bleddyn indicates that you are. I ask because I live in the south east of Wales myself.

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

How interesting is this?? Well, I'm presently from Arizona, but I can trace my roots to Llanasa, Flintshire, thanks to a Blethyn cousin we just discovered through Y-DNA research . I've done a good bit of volunteer work with the Welsh National Trust, -and if you've every climbed the stone pitched path to the top of Corn Du and Pen-Y-Fan in the Brecon Beacons, then you've probably trodden across my handy-work along the way. I grew up in Montana, next to neighbors in our valley such as the Nortons, the Williams, Tuckers, the Evans, and etc.. According to a story I dug up early on, the first of our surname, Anglicized as Bleven, came to America some 300 years ago in their own ship called the Arabella. Although our history of this was lost to us for many generations, many of us (including myself) nevertheless felt a strong intuitive Welsh connection. There you have it! As it happens, late spring my wife and I plan to rent a cottage near St Davids and Fishgard, and also spend some time in Cardiff. Perhaps we could meet for coffee somewhere.

I know what you mean about the predictable reaction to this subject that you described in your note. If you haven't already seen it, the second chapter in Bullinger's book on numbers in Scripture gives good arguments to make the distinction from numerology, using descriptions of the presence of elevens and sevens in the sciences, math and the organization of the Bible.

Please do stay in touch.

Bill

Loyal
How interesting is this?? Well, I'm presently from Arizona, but I can trace my roots to Llanasa, Flintshire, thanks to a Blethyn cousin we just discovered through Y-DNA research . I've done a good bit of volunteer work with the Welsh National Trust, -and if you've every climbed the stone pitched path to the top of Corn Du and Pen-Y-Fan in the Brecon Beacons, then you've probably trodden across my handy-work along the way. I grew up in Montana, next to neighbors in our valley such as the Nortons, the Williams, Tuckers, the Evans, and etc.. According to a story I dug up early on, the first of our surname, Anglicized as Bleven, came to America some 300 years ago in their own ship called the Arabella. Although our history of this was lost to us for many generations, many of us (including myself) nevertheless felt a strong intuitive Welsh connection. There you have it! As it happens, late spring my wife and I plan to rent a cottage near St Davids and Fishgard, and also spend some time in Cardiff. Perhaps we could meet for coffee somewhere.

I know what you mean about the predictable reaction to this subject that you described in your note. If you haven't already seen it, the second chapter in Bullinger's book on numbers in Scripture gives good arguments to make the distinction from numerology, using descriptions of the presence of elevens and sevens in the sciences, math and the organization of the Bible.

Please do stay in touch.

Bill
Hello @Bleddyn,

Thank you for this interesting response. I would love to meet you both in Cardiff in the spring. My email address is:-
Please take note of my email address and contact me. I will then delete it from the forum for security reasons.

I am familiar with the arguments in that chapter of Bullinger's book. It is so good to talk to someone who has knowledge of this. Although I am sure that your knowledge of this subject far outweighs my own.

With love to yourself and your wife
In Christ Jesus
Chris

Last edited by a moderator: