• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

saw donny osmond

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

last friday saw donny osmond couldnt belive it that it was him was walking in the mall and there he was there signning autographs.:shade:

Administrator
Staff Member
I think the whole autograph nonsense in hollywood is all idolatory and sad. Anyone else?

I have never been into autographs, I couldn't care less about that. I do like the type of TV shows Don Osmond has put on, family oriented, clean, unlike other TV talk shows. I have always admire his sense of humour. I think it is important to say thank-you to ones who have touched you in some way. This summer I went to a mercyme concert and so I felt I needed to say how much I appreciated their concert and so I emailed them. They inturn expressed their gratitude for my short email.
Thanks for sharing that Thomas.

Chad said:
I think the whole autograph nonsense in hollywood is all idolatory and sad. Anyone else?
Chad, I hear you, man. The only autograph I have today is Jesus' signature in my heart.

Your brother in Christ Jesus.

Oh well . So much for Donny Osmond . lol . I get a kick out of this site sometimes . Mike