• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 11,000 members today

Register Log In

saw donny osmond

last friday saw donny osmond couldnt belive it that it was him was walking in the mall and there he was there signning autographs.:shade:

Administrator
Staff Member
I think the whole autograph nonsense in hollywood is all idolatory and sad. Anyone else?

I have never been into autographs, I couldn't care less about that. I do like the type of TV shows Don Osmond has put on, family oriented, clean, unlike other TV talk shows. I have always admire his sense of humour. I think it is important to say thank-you to ones who have touched you in some way. This summer I went to a mercyme concert and so I felt I needed to say how much I appreciated their concert and so I emailed them. They inturn expressed their gratitude for my short email.
Thanks for sharing that Thomas.

Chad said:
I think the whole autograph nonsense in hollywood is all idolatory and sad. Anyone else?
Chad, I hear you, man. The only autograph I have today is Jesus' signature in my heart.

Your brother in Christ Jesus.

Oh well . So much for Donny Osmond . lol . I get a kick out of this site sometimes . Mike