• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Saul

Before Saul was king he went to Gibeah.

(1)Who did he see there?

(2)What happend to Saul?

Hey Gloria ... im not sure which answer your looking for but i know he met some rebels (trouble makers ) there but he also had messengers come to him ... if its the trouble maker answer your looking for well all i know is that he just kept silent .. but if its the messengers then also all i know is that the spirit of God fell upon him and he burned up with anger .... maybe thats not the answer your looking for but i think thats all i really know concering that lol .. God bless you sis

Gloria said:
Before Saul was king he went to Gibeah.

(1)Who did he see there?

(2)What happened to Saul?

HINT: It was where the Philistines were.

- - - - - -

LOL ok guys and gals , I ll say it another way.

After Samuel anointed Saul . He went to "Gibeah of God " or "Hill of God", and there was a group of people there.

(1) Who were these people?

(2)What happened to Saul when he met them?

lol ok ill try to answer again hehe .. i think he met a procession of prophets and when he met them the spirit of god fell upon him and he began to prophecy with them ... im still not sure if this is the answer your looking for but its worth a shot lol ... god bless you gloria

The Winner!

Gloria said:
After Samuel anointed Saul . He went to "Gibeah of God " or "Hill of God", and there was a group of people there.

(1) Who were these people?

(2)What happened to Saul when he met them?

leslie said:
lol ok ill try to answer again hehe .. i think he met a procession of prophets and when he met them the spirit of god fell upon him and he began to prophecy with them ... im still not sure if this is the answer your looking for but its worth a shot lol ... god bless you gloria

We have a winner here!! Very good Leslie -you d win the prize if there was one- LOL ! Alot of people have viewed this but I guess no one could answer it ( Maybe I made it too hard at first with no hints )

1 Sam 10:1 Then Samuel took a flask of oil and poured it on Saul's head and kissed him, saying, "Has not the LORD anointed you leader over his inheritance?

5 "After that you will go to Gibeah of God, where there is a Philistine outpost. As you approach the town, you will meet a procession of prophets coming down from the high place with lyres, tambourines, flutes and harps being played before them, and they will be prophesying. 6 The Spirit of the LORD will come upon you in power, and you will prophesy with them; and you will be changed into a different person. 7 Once these signs are fulfilled, do whatever your hand finds to do, for God is with you.

8 "Go down ahead of me to Gilgal. I will surely come down to you to sacrifice burnt offerings and fellowship offerings, but you must wait seven days until I come to you and tell you what you are to do."

9 As Saul turned to leave Samuel, God changed Saul's heart, and all these signs were fulfilled that day. 10 When they arrived at Gibeah, a procession of prophets met him; the Spirit of God came upon him in power, and he joined in their prophesying. 11 When all those who had formerly known him saw him prophesying with the prophets, they asked each other, "What is this that has happened to the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?"
12 A man who lived there answered, "And who is their father?" So it became a saying: "Is Saul also among the prophets?"