• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Samaritan's Purse, "Operation Christmas Child"

I got 2 shoe boxes to fill with gifts for kids all over the world from my church today,

and I'm so excited to start shopping for things to fill my boxes up with for these kids.

This is only until Nov. 14-21, so anyone that wants to do this better hurry.

1-800-353-5949 or www.samaritanspurse.org

These kids are so poor that most don't even have much of a Christmas, what a great way to show them the love of Jesus. :love:

Hi
The Shoe box appeal is a realy good idea, and everyone at seems to take time and patience to fill these boxes with goodies for kids in other countries. It makes me realy angry when we hear stories that buildings which store the shoeboxes have been broken into and items stolen. These gifts may not be valuble to us but are to those who reiceve them. Anyway please dont let this put you off from doing a shoe box it is a realy worth wile cause.

I have been running operation Christmas Child at our kids christian school for the last three years.

It is a great outreach, we fill the boxes and Samaritans Purse adds christian tracks to the boxes to bring Jesus to millions of children around the world. Last year they delivered over 6 million boxes.

For anyone who dosen't know Samaritan's Purse is run by Franklin Graham, Billy Graham's son.

If anyone has a chance to make up a box, I encourage you to do so. :thumbs_up

Your sister in Christ,
AlabasterBox :girl:

:rainbow:

Administrator
Staff Member
I'm in agreement. I'm sure most of you can sacrifice a little for these starving children. Just imagine yourself in their shoes. I bet your imagination is so limited in comparison to the truth of their suffering.

GIVE EVERY DAY, NOT JUST HOLIDAYS! THEY STARVE DAILY, NOT JUST CHRISTMAS FOLKS!