Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Salvation Threefold-Past, Present, Future

Yeshua

Salvation Threefold-Past,Present and Future:

(:boy::girl:) Salvation Threefold-Past, Present, Future :thumbs_up

Past - From Sin's Penalty. The First is immediate, secured by Christ's Death.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.Romans 1:16

Who, when they had examined me, would have let me go, because there was no cause of death in me.Acts 28:18

And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.Acts 16:31

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
Romans 10:10

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:2

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,2 Timothy 1:9

Present - From Sin's Power.. The Second is continuous by Christ's Life.:thumbs_up

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.Hebrews 7:25

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.Romans 5:9

For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:James 1:23

If thou put the brethren in remembrance of these things, thou shalt be a good minister of Jesus Christ, nourished up in the words of faith and of good doctrine, whereunto thou hast attained.1 Timothy 4:6

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.Philippians 2:12

Future - From Sin's Presence… The Third is prospective at Christ's Coming.:thumbs_up

And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.Romans 13:11

So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.Hebrews 9:28

For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:Philippians 3:20

But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.1 Thessalonians 5:8

In the Love of Christ Jesus,
:love: Yeshua:boy_hug:

Last edited:
My brother Yeshua,

Salvation belongs to our God who sits upon the throne and unto the Lamb all the praise, glory, wisdom, thanks, honor, power, and strength is exalted in Him. With God, past, present, and future, allows us to start over, sustain, and press on exalting Him in the highest.

Excellent read, Yeshua!

Your brother in Christ Jesus!

And Psalms 50:23

Hi Yeshua,

As always I find your posts quite informative, renewing, and inspiring. Your post on salvation, also reminds me of Psalms 50:23 "...and to him that ordereth his converstion aright will I shew the salvation of God." (King James Version)

Thanks again,

CQ

Thanks for your thoughts Bobinfaith!

It is all ways good to hear from a brother in Christ Jesus.

Bobinfaith said:
My brother Yeshua,

Salvation belongs to our God who sits upon the throne and unto the Lamb all the praise, glory, wisdom, thanks, honor, power, and strength is exalted in Him. With God, past, present, and future, allows us to start over, sustain, and press on exalting Him in the highest.

Excellent read, Yeshua!

Your brother in Christ Jesus!

Thank YOU my friend in Christ Jesus the only Begotten Son of God.

Thanks to brethern like you our HOPE that is in GOD, that is JESUS, shall not be put to shame. :thumbs_up

In :love: Yeshua :boy_hug:

cranquar said:
Hi Yeshua,

As always I find your posts quite informative, renewing, and inspiring. Your post on salvation, also reminds me of Psalms 50:23 "...and to him that ordereth his converstion aright will I shew the salvation of God." (King James Version)

Thanks again,

CQ

Back