• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outleet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Risk of foreclosure

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

My dad has given up on us and stopped caring about many things. We are very behind on mortgage and light bill.
Our lights are set to be turned off sometime in January.
I believe there is always a way when there seems to be no way.
Please pray we can have financial means and softened hearts regarding our situation.

Loyal
My dad has given up on us and stopped caring about many things. We are very behind on mortgage and light bill.
Please pray we can have financial means and softened hearts regarding our situation.
I pray that God find a way to help you with your financial problems.

Loyal
Praying for you in this situation. Pray for wisdom that God will direct you to his solution.

Thank you all for your prayers. Amen, Sue J Love, I have prayed for wisdom in what to do. Now I will wait upon Him. I believe HE is already at work!