• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Riddles

These arent jokes just a few riddles lol .. some of these really got ma thinking ..

1) Imagine you are in a sinking row boat sorrounded by sharks. How do you survive?

2)How far can you walk into the woods?

3)What goes up but never down?

4)Mr & Mrs smith have 6 daughters and each daughter has 1 brother. How many people are in the family?

5)A black dog stands in the middle of an intersection in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure cause by a local storm. A car with 2 broken head lights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How did the driver see the dog?

These might be real easy lol but some of them took me a long time to answer.

lesley205 said:
These arent jokes just a few riddles lol .. some of these really got ma thinking ..

1) Imagine you are in a sinking row boat sorrounded by sharks. How do you survive?

2)How far can you walk into the woods?

3)What goes up but never down?

4)Mr & Mrs smith have 6 daughters and each daughter has 1 brother. How many people are in the family?

5)A black dog stands in the middle of an intersection in a town painted black. None of the street lights are working due to a power failure cause by a local storm. A car with 2 broken head lights drives towards the dog but turns in time to avoid hitting him. How did the driver see the dog?

These might be real easy lol but some of them took me a long time to answer.

lol ok guys ill try adding a lil clue for each one

1) the answer is practically in the question.

2)if you think how long you walk into the woods before you start walking out then you'll get the answer.

3)this answer is basically something that happens to us all.

4) ill practically give this answer away lol but the daughters each have one brother .. so basically there is just one brother.. the same guy if ya know what i mean.

5)This one is actually really simple but its the one that stumped me the most.
Yes everything in the towns black and so was the dog and lights were out or broken. But what time is it. Was the time ever mentioned?

just a few clues to try and help ya out a lil bit lol .. i know they are confusing but when you think long enough the answers should come. God luck lol

lesley

yup yup Gloria you gots number 2 and 4 right .. way to go ..and souldier you are very very close to the answer for number 3 .. veryyyyyy close .. good going guys

lesley

wooooohooooo you guys are really gettin there with these riddles .. yes Theosebes that is right .. ya quit imagining .. so thats now numbers 1,2 and 4 answered and number 3 was very close to the right answer.. good goin guys.. God bless you

lesley

1. Don't let your imagination get the best of you...

2. It depends on whether you get lost or not.

3. Prayers?

4. 3 squared

5. It depends on the visibility during that particular day...:rain:

servidorlider... yes you have number one right ... number 2 lol well yes i suppose i will agree with ya there but as im sure you seen Gloria answered this one correctly..it is half way .. unfortunetly no number 3 is not the answer im looking for but i can say good try to that one .. number 4 yes the answer is 9 and numder 5 yes it is daytime.. so all we need now is number 3 to be answered lol .. good job guys .. God bless y'all

lesley

When I was answering the others i was going to say

#3 your height

(but that cant be -can it? Cause I remebered when a person gets older they sometimes lose 1/2 inch because of bone density) LOL

nope Gloria but that was a good guess .. and yes your right about losing the 1/2 inch when we get older.. sometimes a lil more sometimes a lil less lol .. but hey that was a good guess .. God bless you Gloria

1) I will pray from shark's belly
2) No idea
3) Upward arrow
4) 9
5) The driver could see the dog as it was day time
Tell me the answer if mine is wrong
nebu bini

hiya nebubini .. i do think its time i gave a list of all the answers .. 4 out of 5 have been answered already by these guys which is more than i got lol .. but ya did get both 4&5 correct so good going there

1) stop imagining
2) Half way b/c after you walk half in your then walking outta the woods
3) this is the one i think everyone got a lil stumped by and so did i. the answer is age.
4)9 b/c the daughters all had one brother. the same guy
5)It was daylight

awesome guys .. might pop a few in another time.. thanks for repling guys .. god bless y'all

lesley

Shattered. i eman i knew them i see the Answers and go. oh DUH i knew that just because different riddles liek that have the same out come cant believe i didnt think of it.. LOL

Love Simon!!!

I got a riddle for you guys. Ok ready?

Ok a guy leaves home and he makes 3 left turns. When he returns home he is greeted by 2 men in masks. Who are the men in masks?