• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Revelation 17 and the harlot

Most people believe that the 7 headed 10 horned beast of Daniel 7, Revelation 13 and 17 are the same. Most interpreters say the kingdoms of Daniel 2 and 7 are the same.

First, to explain a few things about the harlot and the beast she dominates.

Rev. 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

This has to be looked at in terms of WHY the 'kings of the earth' commit fornication with her/ISLAM. Answer - daily double - OIL and MONEY! (Rev. 18)

What is "drunk with the wine of her fornication?"
DRUNK - Metaphorically, the word 'drunk' means, "of one who has shed blood or murdered profusely." Vines is quoted as saying - Rev 17:2; of being in a state of mental "intoxication" through the shedding of men's blood profusely. Get it? TERRORISM!

FORNICATION - Vines again - metaphorically, of "the association of pagan idolatry with doctrines of, and professed adherence to, the Christian faith.

Islam has proselytized itself all over the world professing that Allah is the same god as the Christian God. Islam is the perfect Christian counterfeit.

"There are terror cells everywhere today. They are a network of people "drunk with jihad."

Think about the oppressive nature of Islam upon women and other religions. There are NO churches in Saudi Arabia but there are Mosque in nearly every country in the world. World leaders have committed fornication with Islam by letting them proselytize its evil in their country, mostly for the sake of trade and inexpensive OIL. They all know the evils that lurk in Islam but look the other way. It's obvious world governments are in bed with the Saudis. The US sells them, and other Arab/Islamic countries that hate us, military equipment and gives them huge subsidies all for the sake of huge corporate profits.

"So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns."

The wilderness is better translated THE DESERT.

John is taken into the desert to witness the judgment of the harlot that sits upon or ‘occupies’ this beast. Mecca and Medina reside in the desert of Saudi Arabia. This isn't Rome, the pope, the EU, the U.S., the UN, or a unification of world religions. Therefore the harlot of Revelation 17 is situated in the desert of Saudi Arabia. The location of the beast, an Islamic Caliphate, is questionable. The 7/10 alliance of nations is either located around the Arabian Peninsula, or East Jerusalem.

The names of blasphemy. There is no religion on earth more blasphemous than Islam. The false god Allah, the false prophet Muhammad, the false book the Koran which sanctions the killing of Christians and Jews, the false returning messiah the Mahdi, Virgins in paradise, suicide bombers, Akbar Allah, child brides, FGM, world domination, sharia law, jihad, to name a few. Islam is 100% anti-Christ...

Islam preaches hate and antisemitism to its followers beginning with their children. They are intoxicated with the indoctrination of domination by abomination, even believing they will receive a mansion with as many as 72 bedrooms with a virgin in each one. Welcome to the Islam, Babylon the Great, the harlot of Babylon.

She 'sits upon' or occupies the beast.
To 'SIT UPON' means to "occupy." That means Islam is the religion that controls and dominates this beast. Five times a day fanatical Muslims bow toward a black rock in the Kaaba in Mecca Saudi Arabia. The black 'skirt' around the Kaaba is considered to be a "woman's skirt" to Muslim's. The Meccan mosque and the inside of Saudi palaces are full splendor. Gold, purple, and precious stones are covered in them.

V.4b ...having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

Her fornication has caused her little harlots to spread themselves across the world in hopes of dominating it through demographics and terrorism.

Filthiness is only used once in the NT right here in Rev. 17:4. It is the state of being morally impure. Think about it.

V. 6a And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus:
Who beheads and crucifies Christians today? Ever see Muslim's celebrate after a terror attack like they did on September 11, 2001? Dancing and celebrating in the streets holding signs that say, "Islam will dominate the world?"

V. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

There are two options here. Mecca or Jerusalem. Because of the 7 MOUNTAINS, I believe it's Jerusalem. Islam and terrorism is represented by the harlot who originates in the desert of Saudi Arabia. When the Western Wall falls and Islam takes East Jerusalem, "that City" - East Jerusalem, also becomes a harlot.

"That great city" is East Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock complex occupied by the Islamic harlot, which Muslim's claim will be the future headquarters of their coming worldwide Islamic Caliphate. Islam turns East Jerusalem into a harlot as she is used interchangeably with a city and 7 mountains.
(The only other option is Mecca)

The Dome of the Rock or Mount Moriah is at the geographically center of Jerusalem's seven MOUNTAINS. THIS IS THE ONLY PIECE OF GROUND GOD HAS CLAIMED AS HIS OWN IN THE BIBLE. SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? This indicates that radical Islam's 10/7 alliance of nations 'OCCUPIES' God's holy place and operates their worldwide Islamic Caliphate from the Dome complex.

Revelation 17:9-10 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

The geographical center of Jerusalem's seven mountains is Mount Moriah where the Dome of the Rock resides. Rome does NOT sit on 7 mountains. There are seven hills on the East side of the Tiber. 'Vatican Hill' sits on the west side of the Tiber. THAT MAKES 8 HILLS TOTAL! AND!... The 7 hills on the east side of the Tiber, and Vatican hill on the west side of the Tiber, 8 total, are too small to be designated as 'mountains'. In fact, the 7 hills on the East side of the Tiber are so small they appear as little nubs when viewed from a distance, You can hardly tell they are there!

Islam, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Jihadist and abominations of the Earth.

Active
V. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The only thing I know that reigns over all the kings of the earth is freemasonry.

I didn't know Jerusalem was built on 7 hills.

Ken Peters saw a Shriners symbol on a sword with which they beheaded him.

Hm they look too nuts w their heads. I can hardly believe it.

The only thing I know that reigns over all the kings of the earth is freemasonry.

I didn't know Jerusalem was built on 7 hills.
Freemasonry, like Rome, is powerless in accomplishing all that is said about the end-time beasts and its religion.

Mountains - 'not hills' - a city of seven mountains that reign over the kings of the earth. The Bible often speaks of the 'whole world or the whole Earth', but it really means just a large geographical area of no certain size, and often refers to nations that exist in the Mediterranean world. The 'kings of the earth' in v.18 refers kings subject to and under the authority of the harlot/beast.

1093. ge ghay contracted from a primary word; soil; by extension a region, or the solid part or the whole of the terrene globe (including the occupants in each application):--country, earth(-ly), ground, land, world.

There are over a dozen cities on earth called 'a city of seven hills'.

"The title City of Seven Hills usually refers to Rome, which was literally founded on seven hills. Ever since, many cities have claimed to be built on seven hills."

Naturally, people whose "holy father" is a man in Rome, want all to think some other city besides Rome is home of the Great Prostitute.

The Great Prostitute has been denying it is the fulfillment of Revelation 17&18 for some 1500 years.

Christ Jesus is not slandered due to the evil deeds of Islam because Islam does not claim to follow Christ.

Christ Jesus is oft slandered for the evil works of Roman Catholicism (want examples?) since the "holy father" in Rome claims to lead Jesus's Church/people/sheep.

"The title City of Seven Hills usually refers to Rome, which was literally founded on seven hills. Ever since, many cities have claimed to be built on seven hills."

Naturally, people whose "holy father" is a man in Rome, want all to think some other city besides Rome is home of the Great Prostitute.

The Great Prostitute has been denying it is the fulfillment of Revelation 17&18 for some 1500 years.

Christ Jesus is not slandered due to the evil deeds of Islam because Islam does not claim to follow Christ.

Christ Jesus is oft slandered for the evil works of Roman Catholicism (want examples?) since the "holy father" in Rome claims to lead Jesus's Church/people/sheep.
When are you going to realize that John used the word OROS which is a MOUNTAIN? If he wanted to imply 'hills' he would NOT have used the word OROS he would have used the word specific to a hill which is 1015. bounos boo-nos' probably of foreign origin; a hillock:--hill.

Neither can you see that it's not Catholic's blowing themselves up in the market place, or gunning people down at funerals and weddings, or flying jet planes into sky-scrapers - it's MUSLIMS! It's not Catholic's validating themselves as the offspring of the harlot on a daily basis committing the abominations of the earth, it's Muslims!

I'm still waiting for that ONE verse that points the finger to Rome in the last days. If you can't quote one you are the one in the dark.

I saved that page because it's a good one. It's long and I read only part of it but from what I see it has a lot of the same teachings as some of my pages. Thanks.

Will John Prewett read it?

The Great Prostitute has been "buying ink by the barrel" for centuries.

When are you going to realize that John used the word OROS which is a MOUNTAIN? If he wanted to imply 'hills' he would NOT have used the word OROS he would have used the word specific to a hill which is 1015. bounos boo-nos' probably of foreign origin; a hillock:--hill.

Neither can you see that it's not Catholic's blowing themselves up in the market place, or gunning people down at funerals and weddings, or flying jet planes into sky-scrapers - it's MUSLIMS! It's not Catholic's validating themselves as the offspring of the harlot on a daily basis committing the abominations of the earth, it's Muslims!

I'm still waiting for that ONE verse that points the finger to Rome in the last days. If you can't quote one you are the one in the dark.

Excuse me, but in Northern Ireland, for decades the catholics were blowing up market places, pubs, funerals and policemen, often with what was little short of the blessing of some of the priesthood.

Excuse me, but in Northern Ireland, for decades the catholics were blowing up market places, pubs, funerals and policemen, often with what was little short of the blessing of some of the priesthood.
The big difference is the Catholics aren't doing that anymore, and they aren't doing it worldwide. Those were localized disputes. It's estimated that since Islam was established, they have killed over 26 million people. In August there were 155 attacks committed by Muslims in 27 different countries, 13 of them suicide bombings, killing 734 people and injuring 1176 people. Those numbers are low. The death toll is often over 1,000.

The Vatican fulfillment of Rev 17&18 is God-given confirmation of the truth of Jesus Christ.
The Fulfillment reveals that such as the Inquisitions were not Christian activities,
but rather Papist activities. People need to know this

4z4jGBo.png

All you're doing is accessing websites whose underlying agenda is to promote false teachings about the end of days. NOTHING you're posing is relevant today. It's all old worn out pipe dreams that people can't get away from because they can't admit they're wrong, and they don't have means to decipher the prophecies of the last days.

I'm still waiting for that ONE verse...did you forget? Or is it that ONE doesn't exist!

Speaking to David after David's affair with Bathsheba and murder of Uriah.
"... by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of the Lord to blaspheme...."
Evil done by the Vatican is worse than the evil done by Islam or by some temporal nation because the Vatican claims to be HQ of Jesus's "one true" Church.
Because Pope claims to be the "vicar of Christ."
Thus evil done by the Vatican gives enemies of the Lord great occasion to blaspheme.
Islam and the temporal nations do not claim to be following Christ. So the evil done by Islam and temporal nations is not blamed on Christ.