• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Remain Faithful Within The Family

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Staff Member
"Only take care, and keep your soul diligently, lest you forget the things that your eyes have seen, and lest they depart from your heart all the days of your life. Make them known to your children and your children's children—Deuteronomy 4:9 ESV

The care of your soul is of the utmost importance for your own spiritual well-being and salvation today as well-being and salvation today as well as for the future salvation of your children. Daily attentiveness to prayer, scripture, and obedience will bear fruit over time, and it will go on for generations as your children learn from your example. Each of the ways you have experienced God’s provision and care will offer reassurance to your children and encourage them to remain near to God throughout their lives.

Perhaps the story of God’s provision in your family or among others close to you has proven critical in your faith. If not, don’t underestimate how much a story of God’s faithfulness can mean to the people in your family or community. God’s provision in your life can strengthen your faith and the faith of others for the long haul. Remembering is a central discipline in the story of scripture, and making space for it will bear fruit for years to come.

Prayer: Lord, open my eyes to the ways You are present in my life, and may I live in faith today so that I can testify to You and Your provision.

Staff Member
Thank you @Christ4Ever
Yes most times complaining causes you to forget what God has already done
Hello Prossy Lungabo,
Sometimes I believe that complaining comes naturally to us. Especially when it is something that we don't want to do :) It starts when we are children, and if not corrected by our parents, it usually will continue automatically into our adulthood. At anytime during this period if we come to know Jesus Christ as our Savior, He will start to work on us in this area, and of course many other things concerning our walk as well!!

I'm glad that you have enjoyed this devotional.
With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Loyal
Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Thank you for sharing the words of encouragement above brother.

Take care, of your body, your soul and your family.

Keep safe, remain in His Love

Staff Member
Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
Train up a child in the way he should go, And when he is old he will not depart from it.

Thank you for sharing the words of encouragement above brother.

Take care, of your body, your soul and your family.

Keep safe, remain in His Love
You as well Dear Brother.

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present [you] faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, [Be] glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25

Loyal
You as well Dear Brother.

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, And to present [you] faultless Before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy, To God our Savior, Who alone is wise, [Be] glory and majesty, Dominion and power, Both now and forever. Amen. Jude 1:24-25
I have only one word brother.

Amen.