• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

relationships

We in the UK have lost the convenience & comforts of the extended family.

Now the children have three -four- or more "Grandparents", many "

Uncles"etc but where is love for them? in the "Families" where self & self

satisfaction is the adults main preoccupation?

These children will in the near future will be likely to marry/join together with

a brother or sister. Another cost of liberalisum in the world. Eh!

I dont mean to be mean but I dont understand what you are saying could you maybe explain more. Thank you ! God Bless!

Jesuslovesu said:
I dont mean to be mean but I dont understand what you are saying could you maybe explain more. Thank you ! God Bless!

We in the UK have lost the convenience><> ><>Simple answers to simple medical, family problems etc--
& comforts of the extended family.><> ><> Someone there for you at what ever age you are. ie A number of aunts, some one to help you out anytime.

Uncles"etc ><> ><> The lose of the married couple with their mother & father. The fact that people who only live together chose to swop & change when the situation dosn't pamper to "Their" rights & desires.
but where is love for them? in the "Families" where self & self

These children will in the near future will be likely to marry/join together with

a brother or sister.><> ><> Because they will posible NOT know who their real parents are.
Another cost of liberalisum in the world. Eh!
Hope my comments help.

yes ty very much ! sometimes my brain doesnt work as well as I would like. It is a terrible problem that is also happening here in the united states. It is a situation that is in need of prayer I think everywhere. God bless you! :love:

Could this be what you are talking about laterunner?

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them. Romans 1:21-32

GOD KNOWS IT ALL and EVEN BETTER HE WILL SAVE THOSE WHO CONFESS and REPENT and TURN back to HIM.

I thank JESUS the CHRIST and GOD who is Blessed FOREVER. AMEN :thumbs_up

Yeshua :boy_hug:

laterunner said:
We in the UK have lost the convenience><> ><>Simple answers to simple medical, family problems etc--
& comforts of the extended family.><> ><> Someone there for you at what ever age you are. ie A number of aunts, some one to help you out anytime.

Uncles"etc ><> ><> The lose of the married couple with their mother & father. The fact that people who only live together chose to swop & change when the situation dosn't pamper to "Their" rights & desires.
but where is love for them? in the "Families" where self & self

a brother or sister.><> ><> Because they will posible NOT know who their real parents are.
Another cost of liberalisum in the world. Eh!
Hope my comments help.

Well didn't that stop the discussion dead.

Yesuah-
It is of little help to those how are looking for answers,
wanting to test their knowledge towards clarity
or just wanting to hear what other think.
When only the written word & not the application of it in our lives is expressed on here. Please bare this in mind.

You & your life might be the only gospel that people meet with here!!?

so in this are you sayign that because i will have to many uncles and aunties and stuff i will end up marryign my sister one day??

well if you are a twist on it for ya. what about Adam and Eve we are ALL sisters and Brothers apart form Adam and Eve which are Theridically not bro or sister....

and Plus sure enough with all the things out there these day's kida are off with out love but they will all learn one day what it is, and soon enough it will come...

Love simon!!!

Hello there laterunner
On the comment you made about what Yeshuah quoted from the Bible I just want to say that all answers we could ever need are to be found in the Word of God. This is not just some book.This is the Holy Bible, the written Word of God.
God expects us to know it by heart and to use it as our handbook for life and anyone truly seeking the Lord will be uplifted and encouraged by it`s awesome wisdom and power.

May God bless you and give you the answers you are looking for.

Yours in Christ Jesus

Esther-Star

Sorry to all who I have hurt.

star which bible???

Which bible should we (all) know in it totality?? :confused: I for one have a very poor memory probably because I haven't practised it over the years.

Who has a verse or verses that they can always recall. Are all able, are all gifted, are all literate enough.??? Shouln't it be written on our heart, & expressed by/through the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
laterunner said:
star which bible???

Laterunner . I have read some of your past responses and thought you were courteous in most of them . Thank you for that . You however have been rude and insulting toward the others who are trying to join in your conversation . Now you say something as silly as your quote above . I have not met the others who responded to you personally besides Yeshua , and Jesuslovesyou . Both are very kind and loving family here at TalkJesus . Please treat them and all our members as you would wish to be treated . Thanks . Mike

:love:

I don't totaly agree with what you have written Laterunner, I too come from the United Kingdom and yes things have changed, but relations between families has not changed because they do not live in close proximity there is so much support even though families live far apart. Yes I do agree that relationships have detiorated between couples but we live in a fallen world, we can start to reverse those things by prayer and fasting. The Lord wants to restore what Satan meant for evil.

marieg

hi laterunner.

If what Mike says is true then maybe you just feel a little down and upset about this country we live in. It shows your mood in this thread. The word is not helping you at the moment and you feel you need life experiences.

I live in this situation you describe, my 2 eldest daughters are not of my blood.
Their real father has no knowledge of Christ and has turned to sinful ways. By bringing them to me, he has enabled them to know Christ. Maybe they need more grandparents to feel the love they deserve in these hard and turbulent times.

He has a plan for us all, just sit back and don't worry about these matters, put your worries to God he asks you to.

Administrator
Staff Member
For some reason this comes to mind (and this applies to the things of the world going on in present times, not just what you mentioned in UK)

Matthew 24:12-13

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 1but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.

Don't be surprised. Everything you see in the world whether it be good or bad the Word has already spoken in the Bible.

Read it, study it, believe it. Pray for wisdom.

Patience with each other

Laterrunner I can relate to how you feel. I feel frustrated by everything. When I am trying to understand the scripture, what God wants of us and why things are the way they are, I can be challenging. I don't read the bible enough. The quote from Romans was very good for me, but it is knowing when, where and how to apply it to our real situations. This is where prayer and your fellowship come in. I have an ongoing problem:

My husband is very controlling. My son and I are often afraid to be honest with him and it is hard to be honest and to trust him. Our middle daughter handles it by acting crazy and being forceful towards everyone, especially the youngest. I love my husband and I love the Lord, and I want to do the right thing. God is working in my life, but I often question and say "how long?" and ask him why I have to live my life feeling stressed by some of the hurtful, harmful things my husband can say. I am setting boundaries and am more assertive, but I worry about the affect of any confrontation on the children.

Can anyone help