• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Relationships/SBM/God

Well as of recently i have started dating another christian girl.Shes realy nice and is very freindly.We have been together for like 4 months and are doing very well.We do all the stuff normal christians couples do.And as of recently we have been talking the serious talks latley.Mainly about the "Sex before marrige" thing,masturbation,kissing, etc.Ofcourse we got the SBM thing down no dout...but im trying to figure out all the other stuff.Ima pretty straight forward guy..and just like the direct answer...but shes not so sure about the other stuff either.

I guess my main concern is that i dont want to mess up.I recently gave my life to the lord again.and i refuse to turn away and mess up,i want to be faithful to god 100%,but im kinda concered about my bounderies with my girlfreind.We just kiss and hold hands most of the time.And recently the touching started to happen..and thats where i draw the line.And we had a talk about it tonight..and we agreed that all we can do is kiss here and there and hold each other.And another thing she talked about was the masturbation thing...is it a sin?????shes says its not..but i just need more info.And she also said that its better then having sex before marrige,which is very true..but i just want to make sure im not disbeying god ya know?I really want to be faithful to god and do the right things with my life.

Hi godsCountry, It great to hear you're taking this side of your relationship seriously. 1Cor 16 v 19 says "Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?" Your body is not your own - it is a temple. So ask yourself what you would feel happy with knowing the Holy Spirit is in you? Don't compromise your walk with God for anything. :love: sunshine

godscountry open your bible at Ephesians 5 verse 3, read that and you tell me where the line is.

'Not even a hint'

and man you won't regret having walked as Christ would have you walk, not ever.

All the vain things that charm me most
I sacrifice them to his blood

Grace and peace
Theo

Theophilus said:
godscountry open your bible at Ephesians 5 verse 3, read that and you tell me where the line is.

'Not even a hint'

and man you won't regret having walked as Christ would have you walk, not ever.

All the vain things that charm me most
I sacrifice them to his blood

Grace and peace
Theo

Oh i see what u mean..thanks for pointing this out.