• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Relationship with God and marriage

Hi all, can you please pray and believe God with me, for my relationship with God to become deeper and grow more and more. Also, for my marriage to be strengthened and for us both to put Jesus back into the centre of our lives and marriage. Thank you so much. Be blessed in abundance x

Active
Thanks for sharing, friend. I so appreciate your desire to reorganize your spiritual life, and I know it’s extremely important to strengthen your walk with the Lord. He will surely be pleased in this longing of your heart, and I know that He will be faithful to you as you “Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness...” I just said a prayer for you and your spouse, asking the Lord to draw you closer to Himself and each other in the days ahead. May He be your source of wisdom and strength. Blessings!

Loyal
Greetings brother

It will be a pleasure and a privilege to come into agreement with you in prayer.

May you and your lovely wife hunger and thirst for Righteousness together and individually according to God's will in your lives.

Proverbs 3:5-6 (NKJV)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Romans 8:28 (NKJV)
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

May He Bless each of you, guide each of you and protect each of you, as Children of God and as husband and wife together.

In Jesus Name we give Thanks and Praise. Amen