• Hi Guest!

You may be aware that "big tech" has been aggressively censoring conservatives on Twitter, Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms. This is tyrannical and suppressive towards Christians and conservatives.

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 13,000 members today

Register Log In

Regular Prayer time.

I love the prayer room and praying with brothers and sisters online is an awesome thing.

While it is there all of the time for people to use as needed, I would like to know if anyone would be interested in meeting there on a regular basis to pray, maybe a hour twice a week.

Is there any interest in this?

Of course, since I stepped out here and posted it I will also say that I would be willing to coordinate it if it is agreeable to the admin here.

Times

Strypes and Lordsia...thank you for you kind words.

I am new here so I don't know when would be the best times. Perhaps you could help me with information on when chat has the most traffic.

I was thinking of a hour of regularly scheduled time twice a week.

Most days I am here in my office at lunch time (12 to 1 EST)- I could make it a point to go be in the prayer room and just see how God leads.

I am new to this site as well as newly returning my life back over to Jesus as I have not been doing a great job being my own boss. I would love to meet for prayer, let me know when and hopfully I will be available.

Rhonda Lee said:
I am new to this site as well as newly returning my life back over to Jesus as I have not been doing a great job being my own boss. I would love to meet for prayer, let me know when and hopfully I will be available.
Rhonda Lee . I am glad you have returned to the Lord , and also that you joined us here at TalkJesus ! :thumbs_up Please continue to come to the site , and if you ever need prayer , ask and it will be available to you . Mike