• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Loyal
Thursday, November 12, 2015, 1:48 a.m. – The Lord Jesus put in mind the song “That Man.” Speak, Lord, your words to my heart. I read Jeremiah 28 (NASB).

Jealousy and Resentment (vv. 1-9)

Now in the same year, in the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, in the fourth year, in the fifth month, Hananiah the son of Azzur, the prophet, who was from Gibeon, spoke to me in the house of the Lord in the presence of the priests and all the people, saying, “Thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, ‘I have broken the yoke of the king of Babylon. Within two years I am going to bring back to this place all the vessels of the Lord’s house, which Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon took away from this place and carried to Babylon. I am also going to bring back to this place Jeconiah the son of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, and all the exiles of Judah who went to Babylon,’ declares the Lord, ‘for I will break the yoke of the king of Babylon.’”

Then the prophet Jeremiah spoke to the prophet Hananiah in the presence of the priests and in the presence of all the people who were standing in the house of the Lord, and the prophet Jeremiah said, “Amen! May the Lord do so; may the Lord confirm your words which you have prophesied to bring back the vessels of the Lord’s house and all the exiles, from Babylon to this place. Yet hear now this word which I am about to speak in your hearing and in the hearing of all the people! The prophets who were before me and before you from ancient times prophesied against many lands and against great kingdoms, of war and of calamity and of pestilence. The prophet who prophesies of peace, when the word of the prophet comes to pass, then that prophet will be known as one whom the Lord has truly sent.”

There will always be people who will be jealous of Jesus and resentful of him, and of his message, and of his servants. They will want the limelight for themselves, so they will make up their own gospel message to draw people to themselves, and away from Jesus Christ. They are wolves in sheep’s clothing, deceitful men (or women) masquerading as apostles of Christ, and as servants of righteousness (See: 2 Co. 11:1-15). Their message is usually one of a false peace, saying “Peace, peace,” when there is no peace. They dress the serious sin wounds of God’s people with feel-good bandages (messages), but they don’t offer any real hope of cleansing of sin or transformed lives of the Spirit of God, although they may suggest they are preaching the gospel, and may even use the name of Jesus, and may even quote (or misquote) the word of God to support their false religion and their hypocrisies.

Pope Francis is such a man, only he is not speaking on behalf of himself alone, but on behalf of the “Beast,” i.e. this elite group of powerful and wealthy people in the world who are bringing about a New World Order - people and entities such as the Bilderberg Group, the Council on Foreign Relations, the IMF, the Trilateral Commission, CEOs of corporations, big banks, and world powers, etc. His message is their message, and their full intention is to put to death the true gospel of our salvation and its messengers, and to bring all people together as one under a one-world totalitarian government and one-world religion, and whose God is truly Satan. Remember that Satan masquerades as an angel of light, and his servants will thus do the same, even claiming that their message is the same as the message of Christ, even though that is far from the truth. They will cleverly blend truth and lies together, though, so that the unsuspecting will think what they are hearing is truth.

The Pope’s message may sound good to some folks, and may be appealing to many people, because his message appeals to human flesh. He does not preach that Jesus Christ is the only way to God the Father or to heaven. He doesn’t talk much about sin, or of the need to turn away from our sins, except in reference to us needing to save the planet, or of us needing to cease preaching the true gospel, calling all people to repentance and to obedience to Christ and his commands. He tries to bring Jesus Christ down to our level and to suggest that there is a correlation between Jesus Christ and humanism, as though Jesus is altogether like us. Yet, “humanism,” is opposing to Jesus Christ. It means: “A variety of ethical theory and practice that emphasizes reason, scientific inquiry, and human fulfillment in the natural world and often rejects the importance of belief in God” (dictionary.com). It is self-serving, not God-serving, and is centered on humans’ wants and desires, not around God’s plans and purposes for our lives.

The message that the Pope is preaching has as its starting point Middle Eastern religion, and it is moving its way westward into the church. It is a religion of tolerance, which accepts all walks of life and all other religions as viable, as long as no one tries to convince someone else that his way is the only way, that is. It is also all-inclusive, i.e. it teaches that Jesus Christ is NOT the only way to God and heaven. It teaches there are many paths to God, and that God is a supreme being, but can be different things to different people, i.e. that we can each make up our own god. The moral law of such a religion as this, though, is not based in the Ten Commandments of God Almighty, but in doing what is right, by human interpretation, for the whole of humanity and the earth, i.e. this has to do with conforming to the norms of society so that we all get along, i.e. so that we come together in unity as the human race, putting aside all which divides us, which means we put aside our belief that Jesus Christ is the only way to God, to heaven and to salvation. This is also a religion of mysticism, some of which is already being taught in today’s modern churches.

The Pope, Obama and many other wolves in sheep’s clothing are preaching this false gospel message, which is more about making this world a better place where we all get along, rather than having anything to do with God, with Jesus Christ, with the gospel of salvation, and with our eternal destiny, although they will invoke the name of God/Jesus Christ. Yet, this is man-made and man-centered religion which has nothing to do with God/Jesus Christ, and is, in fact, opposed to Christ, his gospel, and his messengers. They are targeting followers of Christ and the gospel for extinction, so they have a major campaign going right now to try to discredit Christ’s followers and his gospel, by making them/it to be bigoted, unloving, selfish, conceited, hateful, intolerant, ignorant, prejudice, and judgmental, etc. This message comes through the Pope’s and Obama’s speeches over and over again. And, realize here, that the Pope is presenting himself as sent by God to reform, not just the RCC, but the universal church. He wants to recreate Christianity to conform to eastern religion.

They Will Serve Him (vv. 10-17)

Then Hananiah the prophet took the yoke from the neck of Jeremiah the prophet and broke it. Hananiah spoke in the presence of all the people, saying, “Thus says the Lord, ‘Even so will I break within two full years the yoke of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon from the neck of all the nations.’” Then the prophet Jeremiah went his way.

The word of the Lord came to Jeremiah after Hananiah the prophet had broken the yoke from off the neck of the prophet Jeremiah, saying, “Go and speak to Hananiah, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord, “You have broken the yokes of wood, but you have made instead of them yokes of iron.” For thus says the Lord of hosts, the God of Israel, “I have put a yoke of iron on the neck of all these nations, that they may serve Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon; and they will serve him. And I have also given him the beasts of the field.”’” Then Jeremiah the prophet said to Hananiah the prophet, “Listen now, Hananiah, the Lord has not sent you, and you have made this people trust in a lie. Therefore thus says the Lord, ‘Behold, I am about to remove you from the face of the earth. This year you are going to die, because you have counseled rebellion against the Lord.’”

So Hananiah the prophet died in the same year in the seventh month.

I believe the Pope and Obama both serve this New World Order “Beast” as its messengers, though they are not the only ones speaking on behalf of this N.W.O. “Beast.” Their purpose is to bring the whole world into conformity to this beast and its one-world government and one-world religion. And, they do so by force (physical force or by intimidation) or by manipulation and deception. They use many tactics to force compliance to the N.W.O. “Beast,” including using citizens of nations to spy on their own people, and to report back to the government, or via weather manipulation, false flag operations, orchestrated or staged crisis situations, orchestrated and fully supported “terrorism,” and/or threats of violence or of character assassinations, etc. Much of this is not yet obvious here in America, as deception abounds, but it won’t be long before it becomes more obvious as the lines begin to be clearly drawn between those who are true followers of Christ and those who are not.

This N.W.O. “Beast” has been rising for some time now, going throughout the world conquering people and national governments, confiscating property not their own, stealing natural resources from various countries, killing innocents and followers of Christ, and covering up their evil deeds by blaming others, or by calling it humanitarian aid, or by claiming they are going after terrorism, etc. The US government has been leading the charge in many respects in forcing compliance to this N.W.O. “Beast,” as our military forces have comprised the bulk of the NATO forces, though that may be changing. Obama seems to act as “King” of the world in telling other governments what they can and cannot do, as well. I believe the US is mystery Babylon, which includes the institutional church, and we have been riding this beast, but this beast is now coming after us, too.

Yet, this is a judgment of God on the world, on the nations, on the people, and on the Lord’s adulterous and idolatrous church. Much of today’s church, in particular here in America, has been going further and further away from God/Jesus Christ, his word, and his gospel of salvation. They have invited the world into the meetings of the church, but not to share with them the full gospel message of salvation from sin, as taught by Jesus and his apostles, but to entertain them, and to make them comfortable in the church gatherings, so they will want to come back. Thus, they have diluted the gospel message to make it more acceptable to the world, and have even invited in Middle Eastern religious thought and practices via some of their teachers who are teaching mysticism as a way to find who they are and their purpose in life, or who are teaching “good works” in place of the preaching of the gospel.

So, God is calling out to his adulterous church, and he is confronting them with their sins, and of their forsaking of God/Jesus Christ, and he is calling them to repent of (turn from) their sins, and to turn or to return to their Lord in faithful obedience and in surrender to his will for their lives. He will heal them, revive, renew and restore them to fellowship with him. Yet, he is also letting us know that hard times are ahead for the church, and that we are in a time in our history when the church worldwide is coming under severe persecution. Many will die for the sake of the name of Jesus Christ and for his gospel of salvation. Yet, it is only our bodies which die, for our souls (the real us inside) live on forever with God/Jesus. Yet, for those who reject Christ, and who teach a false gospel, and who refuse to repent of their sins and to obey Christ, when their bodies die, they will spend eternity in the fires of hell. So, make sure you are following the right God and the right gospel. Your life depends on it.

That Man / An Original Work / May 23, 2013

Based off John 3:22-36

An argument between some men
Erupted out of resentment.
They came to John and said,
“That man is baptizing everyone.
They’re going to Him.”

So, John replied, “A man can
Only receive what is given him.
You yourselves can testify that
I said, ‘I am not the Christ.
I’m sent before Him.’”

The bride belongs to the bridegroom.
His friends await and watch for Him.
They are full of joy when they hear
His voice speaking words to them.
That now is our joy!

Jesus, the One who comes from heav’n –
He testifies of forgiveness.
Yet, so many do not trust in
His words, and do not repent.
They will face judgment.

The one who trusts in Jesus Christ
Has certified that God is truth.
Jesus Christ speaks the words of God.
Those who put their faith in Him,
Eternal life gain!

Loyal
Remember that Satan masquerades as an angel of light, and his servants will thus do the same, even claiming that their message is the same as the message of Christ, even though that is far from the truth. They will cleverly blend truth and lies together, though, so that the unsuspecting will think what they are hearing is truth.
Bishop Gerd Eva Cecilia Brunne (born 7 March 1954) is a bishop in the Lutheran Church of Sweden. She became the Bishop of Stockholm in 2009.
She is the first openly lesbian bishop of a mainstream church in the world and the first bishop of the Lutheran Church of Sweden to be in a registered same-sex partnership.
Having represented the clergy in the chapter of the Lutheran Diocese of Stockholm from 1997 until 2005, she became dean of the diocese in 2006. On 26 May 2009, Brunne was elected Bishop of Stockholm, succeeding Caroline Krook. She is the first openly lesbian bishop in the world and the first bishop of the Church of Sweden to have lived in a registered homosexual partnership.
Removal of Christian symbols
In September 2015 Brunne proposed the removal of symbols of Christianity, including crosses, from the Seamen's Church in Stockholm Harbor, to open the church to worshipping sailors of all beliefs, and to mark the direction of Mecca as a service to Muslim visitors.
As the Seamen's Church is an independent foundation and, while in Stockholm, not part of Brunne's Diocese of Stockholm, Kicki Wetterberg, the head of the Seamen's Church, rejected the suggestion in an interview with Dagen, stating that she had "no problem with Muslim or Hindu sailors worshipping in the church, but the church will keep its crosses, being a Christian church".
"I have no problem with Muslim or Hindu sailors coming here and praying. But I believe that we are a Christian church, so we keep the symbols. If I visit a mosque, I do not ask them to take down their symbols. It's my choice to go in there," she wrote in the newspaper Dagen...

Loyal
Bishop Gerd Eva Cecilia Brunne (born 7 March 1954) is a bishop in the Lutheran Church of Sweden. She became the Bishop of Stockholm in 2009.
She is the first openly lesbian bishop of a mainstream church in the world and the first bishop of the Lutheran Church of Sweden to be in a registered same-sex partnership.
Having represented the clergy in the chapter of the Lutheran Diocese of Stockholm from 1997 until 2005, she became dean of the diocese in 2006. On 26 May 2009, Brunne was elected Bishop of Stockholm, succeeding Caroline Krook. She is the first openly lesbian bishop in the world and the first bishop of the Church of Sweden to have lived in a registered homosexual partnership.
Removal of Christian symbols
In September 2015 Brunne proposed the removal of symbols of Christianity, including crosses, from the Seamen's Church in Stockholm Harbor, to open the church to worshipping sailors of all beliefs, and to mark the direction of Mecca as a service to Muslim visitors.
As the Seamen's Church is an independent foundation and, while in Stockholm, not part of Brunne's Diocese of Stockholm, Kicki Wetterberg, the head of the Seamen's Church, rejected the suggestion in an interview with Dagen, stating that she had "no problem with Muslim or Hindu sailors worshipping in the church, but the church will keep its crosses, being a Christian church".
"I have no problem with Muslim or Hindu sailors coming here and praying. But I believe that we are a Christian church, so we keep the symbols. If I visit a mosque, I do not ask them to take down their symbols. It's my choice to go in there," she wrote in the newspaper Dagen...

It is so sad to see this. It is so sad to see the direction much of the church of today has taken.

Loyal
It is so sad to see this. It is so sad to see the direction much of the church of today has taken.
And all of these negative things are also confirming to believers who are able to see that the end of the mess that man has created is approaching fast. Let us be ready at all times. This is most certainly not the time to let our guard down.

"He that hath ears to hear, let him hear." Matt 11:15