• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Recapture!

recapture what was lost
written by Michelle Ross
More then anything we all share a similar thing . We have a purpose , a vision, a dream. We all have a calling. No matter what it is how small or big we may think it is God measures it the same as any other. God has given us all a purpose . No matter what that purpose may be God give you that vision! The devil doesn’t want you to fulfill it. He will do what ever it takes to stop you from doing just that . He will kill it any way he can. I see so many Christians that say I am called to minister but few hold on to that vision. Why? Well because the devil is hard at work he is the Author of lies and destruction he wants you to feel your not good enough or your not excepted. Some of us may be going through this right now. Remember we are under attack. The devil wants to kill steal and destroy your vision and he will do what ever he has to see it destroyed whether it be your finances, family, jobs, and your pasts he will even try to resurface old things in us we thought were gone such as lust pride greed and even laziness!
God doesn’t give you false visions so they were given to you to fulfill, I have heard Christians say this over a period of time well maybe it wasn’t God and it was me or maybe it wasn’t Gods will. Now I am going to say something that might offend some of you but I am believing that God give me this so take it up with him ! THAT IS A LIE! It is GODS will but we have to work it with faith he isn’t going to do the work for you. How can we work to fulfill those visions? By diligence, obedience, perseverance, trust. Faith is dead with out works we have to apply it daily such as a diet we all have dieted I am sure we may loose weight but at times the lbs we loose seem to find us that is because we don’t make that diet and exercise a life style well we have to do the same thing with our callings we have to work towards them daily and even after you start that calling you have to work even harder to maintain it. The devil loves nothing more to make us fear and fail he laughs when we give up. The devil will use little foxes sometimes to rob the vine or it seems like mighty mutant ones either way we got to catch that fox by the tail and destroy it! Now here is something else you may not like but its true maybe you have said well I have to have it confirmed well HELLO! IT HAS BEEN its been confirmed by God he give you that vision that burning in your heart that longing for it to come to pass. Listen you have to surround yourself with those with positive attitudes who can hold you up and you should surround your self with those who share the same calling that have achieved such callings they you can learn from you got to find that door to open it . People who have negative attitudes and are just a dreamer and not a doer will only drag you down with them it takes daily work, consistency , and time! We serve a God that nothing is impossible for him we can grasp those dreams we can grasp that calling . Where we feel we are weak God is strong and he will strengthen you they are not just a dream they are your destiny and if the devil cant steal your dream he cant control that destiny.
I challenge you today if you read this I want you to respond with this a simple response :
My dream and vision is……….. And I will fulfill it will come to pass I am not giving the devil victory he is under my feet and I am taking back what he has stolen from me. Then write it down on paper hang it up on your fridge toaster what ever but start proclaiming it ! Your never to old or to young to fulfill that vision! Thank you and I hope I haven’t offended anyone
I only wish to see you grow in your callings . I pray the LORD will bless you and open those doors for you !
JOSHUA 24:15
But as for me and my house we will serve the LORD!
:love: :love: :love:

Purpose

The Lord of hosts has sworn, saying, "Surely, as I have thought, so it shall come to pass, and as I have purposed, so it shall stand: that I will break the Assyrian in My land, and on My mountains tread him under foot. Then his yoke shall be removed from them, and his burden removed from their shoulders. This is the purpose that is purposed against the whole earth, and this is the hand that is stretched out over all the nations. For the Lord of hosts has purposed, and who will annul it? His hand is stretched out, and who will turn it back?'' Isaiah 14:24-27

In :love: of JESUS the Christ, Our LORD.
:love: Yeshua
:boy_hug:

Thanks Michelle for such a fired up message ! :thumbs_up God bless you sis . :love: :boy_hug: Mike