• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

RDIF

Staff Member
All this with the premise that the Rapture does not happen, or has not yet happened. Whichever position you happen to have chosen on that subject. Is made more difficult when it involves those you love.

I guess what it will come down to is......Will you be willing to die for what you believe in?

Realizing that it will not be a fast death either. The desire to live is strong, very strong in each of us and rightfully so. Our God is one of "Life" and not of "Death". So, this decision is made even more difficult, that it very well may even include watching ones in our own family die, or even worse. Accept the mark while you do not. My children are now grown, so the decision is there's even as they know Jesus as their Savior.

Still it does not, and if faced with this decision, will not, make it any easier knowing that they to must also decide. In truth. My only solace will be found and is in my Jesus!

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><

Staff Member
Dear Brother @Bendito
Reminds me of the schematics that years ago I found (and since lost), that in the narrative stated that the best locations for the device were in the right hand and forehead. For some reason these locations provided the best signal to a receiver coverage of all the body. Over the years you'll find that this has spread throughout the world for a variety of uses. From Security Companies to Resorts, the offer of security/convenience it offers is ripe for the society we live in.

Thank-you for sharing brother.

With the Love of Christ Jesus.
YBIC
Nick
<><