• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

RDIF

Loyal
Which would you be more willing to do? Would you rather walk around with a 666 or another mark stamped into your forhead or hand? Or would you rather take a RDIF chip into your body which will alter your DNA to the point where you are no longer even human? An RDIF chip that allows the government total access to all you own. A RDIF chip that, if you do or say anything that government does not like, they can flip a switch and shut you off..not just the chip, buy quite literally, shut YOU off....
Aren't you glad that you don't have to choose? Or....On the other hand, if you miss the rapture, you may have to choose after all, because without that mark, you cannot buy anything, sell anything ........

Loyal
The world is getting darker no one with a right mind can argue that. Religous and nonreligious people agree, this world is a mess. Come Lord Jesus and come quickly for your bride.

The word Mark tells us how the image is applied - you dont recieve the mark but the image.. the image is applied through scarification - the purpose isnt to track people but to use buying and selling to force people to recieve the mark and worship beast which then Seals your fate in the lake of fire..... which is the whole purpose.

Loyal
The word Mark tells us how the image is applied - you dont recieve the mark but the image.. the image is applied through scarification - the purpose isnt to track people but to use buying and selling to force people to recieve the mark and worship beast which then Seals your fate in the lake of fire..... which is the whole purpose.

You can believe that if you want to.

Loyal
Well you know me, lol
I would do neither and survive as long as I could. I mean the worse thing that they could do is to kill me and then I will go be with the Father and that my Friend is Awesome.

Blessings to you

Loyal
I notice cell phones are getting more and more biocentric. They want your fingerprints, they want your face profile.
They want your voice print. Siri and Alexa may be convenient, but they hear everything you say.
You might not be a terrorist.. but hey... you might be something worse... a Christian.

Loyal
Can you show us where the mark is referring to an image?

This is what I see on the word.
χάραγμα
Transliteration
charagma
Pronunciation
khä'-räg-mä (Key)
speaker.3.svg

Part of Speech
neuter noun
Root Word (Etymology)
From the same as χάραξ (G5482)
Dictionary Aids
Vine's Expository Dictionary: View Entry

TDNT Reference: 9:416,1308

KJV Translation Count — Total: 9x
The KJV translates Strong's G5480 in the following manner: mark (8x), graven (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
  1. a stamp, an imprinted mark
    1. of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of the Antichrist

2. the mark branded upon horses
  2. thing carved, sculpture, graven work
    1. of idolatrous images
Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)
χάραγμα cháragma, khar'-ag-mah; from the same as G5482; a scratch or etching, i.e. stamp (as a badge of servitude), or scupltured figure (statue):—graven, mark.
Thayer's Greek Lexicon [?] (Jump to Scripture Index)
STRONGS NT 5480: χάραγμα
χάραγμα, χαράγματος, τό (χαράσσω to engrave);
a. a stamp, an imprinted mark: of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of the followers of Antichrist, Revelation 13:16; Revelation 14:9, 11; Revelation 15:2 Rec.; Revelation 16:2; 19:20; 20:4 (πυρός, the mark branded upon horses, Anacreon () 26 (55), 2).
b. thing carved, sculpture, graven work: of idolatrous images, Acts 17:29. (In various other senses in Greek writings from Sophocles down.)

a stamp, an imprinted mark
of the mark stamped on the forehead or the right hand as the badge of thefollowers of the Antichrist
the mark branded upon horses
thing carved, sculpture

OK if you brand a horse - branding is How you apply the mark that says this horse belongs to this ranch. Branding carving are ways things are applied...

I notice cell phones are getting more and more biocentric. They want your fingerprints, they want your face profile.
They want your voice print. Siri and Alexa may be convenient, but they hear everything you say.
You might not be a terrorist.. but hey... you might be something worse... a Christian.
Well you know me, lol
I would do neither and survive as long as I could. I mean the worse thing that they could do is to kill me and then I will go be with the Father and that my Friend is Awesome.

Blessings to you
Well torture you first
You can believe that if you want to.
Thanks

Theres only One image of the beast to recieve correct? The word mark and image arent the same correct? You dont get both the mark and the image correct?

So by some form of scarification you will recieve the image (his) of the beast.....

May I ask you where ole where did you come up with a chip? Traditions of mens teachings hmmmm.

Cause its no where in scripture that I see..... so you looked around and said to yourself... i see a rfid chip sure of course... yet the bible doesnt lead you to that same answer....

Maybe this will help, when hoss cartwright brands a cow he heats a branding rod in the fire and then applys the pondarosas symbol (tree) via the hot iron marking that symbol into the cows skin.... the cow doesnt recieve the mark but the symbol left by the mark....

Loyal
Maybe this will help, when hoss cartwright brands a cow he heats a branding rod in the fire and then applys the pondarosas symbol (tree) via the hot iron marking that symbol into the cows skin.... the cow doesnt recieve the mark but the symbol left by the mark....
Ok... Cows are not people. You cannot understans the point of the chips until you understand the aims of the world leaders...For an example; Why globalism? Why a one world government? Why reduce the world population to a mere 500 million? Why restrict travel?
All of that agenda is clear for one who is willing to do some digging, and find the answers...So? Start witht the examples I gave you and use your God given shovel.

BTW....They chip cows too, even today

Staff Member
Greetings,

sometimes I think a chip would be quite handy, especially for those who tend to lose everything all the time!
When I last worked with mooooo cows, the chip was getting introduced and it provided a way to keep track of each animal's 'performance' as well as help in monitoring/controlling the way which each old girl was milked and thereby help decrease over-milking which tends to lead to health issues for the herd. It was strange but nifty from a farmers perspective. [ I didn't use them though - it was other farmers who were trying this new fangled technology out ]

Getting to the business of a mark, I was reading a night or two ago about this in the Old Testament. It was making sense to what I also knew of Scripture being that of slavery, which brought me back to the New Testament writings where we are made fully aware of being bought with a price from the slavery of Darkness and sin. Also that we will either serve One or another as slaves, whether it be slaves to righteousness or to unrighteousness.
Now I do not know because I was not there at the time, but apparently the people deemed useful as slaves were often captives from another land and were branded like cattle to mark them as both slaves and as owned by a certain owner. A slave was a lifelong part of one's household and whether treated well or not, were generally not throw away merchandise. I suppose there was also the responsibility of the owner once a slave was branded/marked, that the owner must take the responsibility that they had in ownership. A two way thing.

From Isaiah 3:24
And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Admittedly, some suggest that the burning referred to here was possibly from sunburn but to me the suggestion is not compelling.

No doubt there are other verses and passages of Scripture that might define this better for us and also provide more references to branding/marking and ownership.

At the Day approaching, there will be those known to the Master of Life and those owned by the master of lies and death.
It matters little if it is a burning brand or a chip because it is who we are known by and therefore who we are slaves to that counts.

I tend to see it all a bit more about the manner in which we decide upon each and every thing before us in this day. One thing is obvious.... the ability to buy or sell or near anything else is getting more and more determined by technology and either accepting to go along with it or not.
Generally speaking the populace of the world are getting slowly cooked like crabs and don't realise what is their fate.
Being a slave is as being in bondage. Are you bound by agreement from yourself and another entity be it for the purpose of shopping and banking or for using software and mobile phones. An agreement is an agreement and being bound by the conditions set forth by the entity is being bound, legally by that agreement that YOU enter into, by choice.

Why would a free man do such a thing?
Can one owned by another do such a thing without the consent of his owner?
Do we as the property of God have any right to become bound by any agreements with the world?

The chip only really helps streamline and keep order in the madness that we as a people are entering into. The real issue, to me, is that of if we are choosing to become the legal property of another for the sake of being able to do things which at base level are to buy and sell. the entertainment and social network side of life is like any luxury we can spend on. we don't need it but we indulge in it.

I also see a distraction being played out. If enough people talk about the chip as being a bad thing, "well", says the reasoning... "I am not getting one of those marks of the beast!!!" so, they don't but at the same time, they proceed with all the agreements, which are a consent made binding by choice and often in older times with a handshake or a nod of that silly thing we carry on our shoulders.... not the chip but the head that agrees and consents.

Open to rebuttal and reproof etc.... moooo!

Bless you ....><>

oh, yes... in that day... go away... I do not know you. (you are not mine)

Wow...true cows are not people....amazing answer...

Did you not use strongs that spoke of branding horses? Yes you did, so to come down to that level of thinking I then added how it works using a cow, would it if been clearer for you had I used a horse?

Ok people do not be mislead by this guy.

The word mark even tells you its the PROCESS of branding a horse...... the image is a tree and the mark is the process of branding the tree into the flesh....... how can the mark be the thing you recieve and the image too? No of course not, the mark and image are 2 different things correct?

People use wisdom and dont believe a chip since NO WHERE does it give ANY indication of such a thing, this is all made up is his thinking......

Ok believe as you wish.....

To be branded tells you nothing of what the image wlll be on your skin......

To be marked tells you nothing of what the image will be on your skin......

Use common sense people

Bendito said: RDIF chip that, if you do or say anything that government does not like, they can flip a switch and shut you off..not just the chip, buy quite literally, shut YOU off..

Do you have proof of this?

Bear said: I suppose there was also the responsibility of the owner once a slave was branded/marked.

Bear when they marked the slaves did different slave owners use different brands on those slaves?

I guess they got the image that would identify who the owner was... he would use an image that people would know it was his slave..... so when others would see the mark of said man they would know by the image on the slave that was marked.....

Good fill in bear...always good to have some prospective added.....

The op confuses a few things I believe, he knows a chip can be scanned and since this is about buying he equates scanning and chip as the same... but the mark is like the costco card that you need in order to buy things at costco...... buying and selling are only used because everyone has to do it.... its only the mass way to get people to accept the devils inage to seal their fate in the lake of fire (which) is the whole reason of the mark..... not the actual buying and selling and control of people.....

Btw bendito how would a chip be the image of the beast? Doesnt it make more sense that the image is like a brand on a cow.... horse I mean horse.....

Loyal
Bendito said: RDIF chip that, if you do or say anything that government does not like, they can flip a switch and shut you off..not just the chip, buy quite literally, shut YOU off..

Do you have proof of this?

Do some research for yourself. That way you will learn better. You will also find areas that I miss.

Loyal
The op confuses a few things I believe, he knows a chip can be scanned and since this is about buying he equates scanning and chip as the same... but the mark is like the costco card that you need in order to buy things at costco...... buying and selling are only used because everyone has to do it.... its only the mass way to get people to accept the devils inage to seal their fate in the lake of fire (which) is the whole reason of the mark..... not the actual buying and selling and control of people.....

Btw bendito how would a chip be the image of the beast? Doesnt it make more sense that the image is like a brand on a cow.... horse I mean horse.....

I've seen hundreds of brands on livestock, none were images of the owners...They were symbols and patterns chosen by the owners. .........You know what ToM? It just occurred to me....You have not used a single scripture to back up your points...Can you PLEASE provide scripture?