• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Rapture!

Hi>C4>> You People"? It could be an atheist , a catholic, a jew or muslim or even you!>>
This is stated for your benefit. One more warning and you'll be relegated to the sidelines for awhile.
Why?? what have I said that was not true?? rub some people the wrong way I take it but that's life!! I never said to kill anyone swore at them >>> it all comes down to theology is it not??>> the most I have said is NO and Garbage!>> WOW>>and you are over the top on me because I have to agree on warped theology that some people have on this forum??? MY MY

C4>> I have never read anything that you think on the rapture , end times , jews, America, Russia, Islam , mystery Babylon {Catholics} false religions or anything else , then you can get onto the hot seat with those people of this world??!! but you do not?? Why > because you will take heat for what you believe in !! Good or Bad! I chose not to shy away from this because time is short! ARE YOU RAPTURE READY? But before you throw me off show me my HERESY that this forum should not read!

Active
C4>> I have never read anything that you think on the rapture , end times , jews, America, Russia, Islam , mystery Babylon {Catholics} false religions or anything else , then you can get onto the hot seat with those people of this world??!! but you do not?? Why > because you will take heat for what you believe in !! Good or Bad! I chose not to shy away from this because time is short! ARE YOU RAPTURE READY? But before you throw me off show me my HERESY that this forum should not read!
Not sure where you are headed with this rant? Time is short....time is always short in God's realm. To be a "Born Again" is to be RAPTURE READY, better still, is to be just ready!