• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

question..

Assalamu alaykum (May peace be upon you all )

I am very obliged to you all for providing me chance to learn about Christianity.
And letting me ask some very basic questions which I find hard to understand.
Plz try to be more logical in answering them..

(1) If somebody gives birth to his/her child then its more of a process(way of nature) and he/she don't create their child. They give birth by some system(or way), which God had made for us.
So if God gave birth then it means, God is not the only God but there is another God over that God( who made that nature). But if the God created His son then the child is not His son but he is the creation of the God.
So I believe it's impossible for a God to give birth. And Jesus must be the creation of God and not the son of God.
I didn't mean to be offensive but thats my question.

(2) Secondly, God and human are two entirely opposing(opposite) things. One is the Creator, other is His creation; One is eternal(never dies), other is mortal(he dies); God is perfect, man is imperfect. and there is a long list
So the point is.. How can be somebody be alive and dead at the same time? How can somebody be the creator and created at the same time?
Its impossible that Jesus was God and human at the same time. How can He be the son of God and son of Marry( human) at the same time?? If God had to become human than he can't remain God any longer.

(3) And if we do accept that God became human then there should be a reverse way as well. It makes the possibilty that every human can become God as well.

Sorry, if you find my english poor. But I hope that I did convey my question.

Thank you for inticipation!!

Your brother,
Farhan..Hopeful

hopeful said:

I am very obliged to you all for providing me chance to learn about Christianity.

(1) If somebody gives birth to his/her child then its more of a process(way of nature) and he/she don't create their child. They give birth by some system(or way), which God had made for us.
So if God gave birth then it means, God is not the only God but there is another God over that God( who made that nature). But if the God created His son then the child is not His son but he is the creation of the God.
So I believe it's impossible for a God to give birth. And Jesus must be the creation of God and not the son of God.

(2) Secondly, God and human are two entirely opposing(opposite) things. One is the Creator, other is His creation; One is eternal(never dies), other is mortal(he dies); God is perfect, man is imperfect. and there is a long list
So the point is.. How can be somebody be alive and dead at the same time? How can somebody be the creator and created at the same time?
Its impossible that Jesus was God and human at the same time. How can He be the son of God and son of Marry( human) at the same time?? If God had to become human than he can't remain God any longer.

(3) And if we do accept that God became human then there should be a reverse way as well. It makes the possibilty that every human can become God as well.

Your brother,
Farhan..Hopeful
Hello Farhan. Your English is good, and it the questions you ask are clear.

Our God is a triune God. This means He is three Persons in One, a great mystery. Each Person of God has a different function and each is eternal, not a created being. In the timeless heavenly realm, Jesus Christ is the Word through Whom God the Creator spoke all things into existence by the power of the Holy Spirit, the third Person of God.

The Almighty great and triune Creator of the Universe used the plan of One of His Persons being born on earth. Jesus Christ came through flesh, yet He is still the God eternal who exists without beginning or end. Mary was supernaturally planted with the seed of God. In His earthly life Jesus is called Son. This was the purpose of God - for mankind to know that God was willing to become like any man, so that we know He understands us.

We call Him God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit because that is how God describes Himself so that we, His created beings, can understand as best as possible with our finite minds. We know God is all-powerful, all-knowing, and can do all things. So if you think about it, Farhan, it is not hard to believe that God could be the Creator and also come to earth as a man. What is most wonderful is that He made this marvelous plan happen, because He loves us beyond even the greatest love we can imagine.

I hope this will help your understanding. I will write again, and set forth some scriptures from The Holy Bible.

God bless you.

Genesis 1:1, "In the beginning God created..." He became active for His purpose, in His creation and for mankind. In verse 26 of Genesis 1, God said, "...Let us make man in our image after our likeness:..." As To Christ mentioned, God is manifested in three personalities...the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. As humans, we can look at many areas of our bodies and see how three divisions make up one certain part...(ex. three joints of each of our fingers, wrist, elbow, shoulder=arm, etc)...these may have different functions, yet fit and work together perfectly for their purpose. The same is true with the Triune God. God, the Father, is Creator of the the universe and all things. God, the Son, is the Christ. He became flesh to come into the world, to be acquainted with sorrow and grief, to be tempted and tried, yet He did not sin. He loved mankind, walked among them, taught them and died a cruel death on the cross for the sin of all the world. God, the Holy Spirit, is the Comforter. He comes to live in the heart of everyone who comes to believe in Christ as their personal Saviour. He is the believer's teacher. He teaches us about who God is and what He has done and is doing in the world and in the life of the believer, as well as teaches about and exalts Christ.

"Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily. But while he thought on these things, behold the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name, JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins. Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet saying, BEHOLD, A VIRGIN SHALL BE WITH CHILD, AND SHALL BRING FORTH A SON, AND THEY SHALL CALL HIS NAME EMMANUEL, which being interpreted is, God with us." Matthew 1:18-23 This prophecy was made in Isaiah 7:14, "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign: Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel." In human knowledge, a "sign" always precedes or identifies an event, instruction, or direction.

In the gospel of Luke 1:26-35, "And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth. To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord id with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of saluation this should be. And the angel said unto her, fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shall call his name JESUS. He shall be great and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David. And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever;and of his kingdom there shall be no end. Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God."

Your second comparisons are true. God and man are totally opposite. God's ways and thoughts are so much higher than man's. If man was as God, why would he need God, why would he have so many questions about everything around him, everything that touches his life or thoughts in any way. It has been said that mankind has a God-shaped void within him and until he comes to believe/trust Christ as his personal Lord and Saviour, he is empty. He is always searching for answers that are only found in the Person of Jesus Christ.

Religion has gods and idols...most are nothing more than carvings of wood, inanimate figures, and/or objects that remain where they are placed. Those gods and idols have no life in them nor have they ever had life. Millions follow dead leaders and hold to their sayings and teachings. The leaders are dead...their bodies remain in the grave. The leader of Christianity is Christ. He came to earth, lived as a man, died on a cross for the sin of the world, was buried in a borrowed tomb and after three days and nights, He arose from the tomb. Revelation 1:18 says, "I am he that liveth, and was dead; and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death." He conquered death, He has the keys to "hell---the place prepared for the devil and his angels". If mankind goes to hell, he goes as an intruder. After Jesus' resurrection from the dead, he walked again among man until He ascended back to heaven.

I'm sure you will have other questions and I pray that as you search, your search will be with an open heart and mind. May you allow the Spirit of God to minister to you heart and may you find peace.

Last edited:
@hopefull,

Hello brother, I hope all is well with you.

Hopefull, I regret that I'm not going to directly answer your question, but I am however still going to help you in your search for knowledge. You have come to Talk Jesus seeking answers about Christianity. For this I am thankfull, and obliged to give you the answers that you seek. It is the least I can do. As I read this, your first question posed to us at Talk Jesus, I just had to laugh. I mean no disrespect, I only laugh because I see your question is not an easy one, and us here a Talk Jesus wan't to give you the rite anwsers, but often the rite anwsers are not ours to give. They are for the Lord, and the Lord alone to give.

You have asked about the "Trinity". This is a much talked about doctrine, and highly debated, even between Christians. Of all the questions you could have asked, this one is the hardest to answer. Since the word "Trinity" was 1st used, people have been trying to understand it. It's been over 500 years, and still, to this day you can hardly get the same answer from two Christians.

If I were to poll the people at Talk Jesus, asking only this question..."Do you understand the 'trinity'?...and give only 2 options..."yes, or no"...I would guess that we would get 50/50 results. That being said, I think that of the %50 that said yes, %50 of those don't really understand it, but think they do. It is a very, very difficult thing to understand. We as humans, draw on our human experiences to try and relate to God. In this case, we can't draw on ANY human experience that allows us to understand the "Trinity". We are not capable of being 3 in 1. That, however doesn't mean the our God is not capable. He is all powerfull, and can do all things.

Hopeful, I believe that one day I will fully understand that our creator is 3 in 1. That day may, or may not come before I see his face in heaven. I would guess, after. What is most important to remember is that understanding the 'trinity', and it's inner workings is not esential to your salvation. Just like understanding exactly how a car works is not a prerequisite to driving one, or how a plane can overcome gravity...etc. It may help to understand these things, but it is not esential for salvation. And your salvation is really what is important here.

God bless you,
Nigh

Hello, Hopeful. I am glad that Nigh explained in his post above how difficult it is to understand the Trinity. I explained it as well as my own limited self can, but it is something that is always beyond human comprehension.

Here are Scriptures to further answer your questions:

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters."

"Then God said, 'Let there be light'; and there was light."
(Genesis 1:1-3)

The Spirit of God refers to the Holy Spirit.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. this man came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all through him might believe. He was not that Light, but was sent to bear witness of that Light. That was the true Light which gives light to every man coming into the world." (John 1:1-9)

The Word refers to Jesus, before He was born to earth. He is the same Word who is also the Light of this world. The light that was created in the genesis is the physical light that is necessary for life to exist and for eyes to see. Jesus Christ is the Light that gives eyes to our spirits by giving us the Holy Spirit so that we can see the Truth of God.

As my brother in Christ says,
Nigh said:
What is most important to remember is that understanding the 'trinity', and it's inner workings is not esential to your salvation. Just like understanding exactly how a car works is not a prerequisite to driving one, or how a plane can overcome gravity...etc. It may help to understand these things, but it is not esential for salvation. And your salvation is really what is important here.

God bless you,
Nigh

Thank you for your questions, hopeful. Please continue to ask about anything that remains unclear.

Last edited:
Jesus

To your number one: 1:) Jesus was not created or made, he was begotten. If Jesus was the same as all of us than why is he refered to as the ONLY BEGOTTEN Son of God the Father.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. Jn.1:14

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. Jn.3:16

To your number two: 2:) Still Jesus was begotten and not created or made. Our reasoning is limited and our abilities are limited but God is not limited. The Triune God is not something for us to grasp with our mind but something to believe in our hearts and I don't mean fleshly heart.

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. Isaiah 55:8

With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible. Matt.19:26

Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. Matt.1:18

To your number three: 3.) Your not that far off on this since Jesus died for us we become like him in our adoped Father's eyes and it is writen that some of us will sit in the same seat that JESUS does in heaven.

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. Rev.3:21

There is much more that could be said here but what witness would you hear if you still haven't heard? Trust in God and lean not unto your own understanding. For without faith it is impossible to please God. Hear his thoughts as they have been writen and believe.

hopeful said:

Your brother,
Farhan..Hopeful

hopeful said:
Plz try to be more logical in answering them

The natural mind or logic cannot explain the things of God because they are only understood with our spirit. Only those how have the Spirit of God can understand these things but others cannot.

When we tell you this, we do not use words of human wisdom. We speak words given to us by the Spirit, using the Spirit's words to explain spiritual truths
1 Corinthians 2:13

(1) its more of a process(way of nature) and he/she don't create their child. They give birth by some system(or way), which God had made for us.

The Word Became Flesh
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2He was with God in the beginning.
3Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

John 1:10He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God— 13children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband's will, but born of God.
14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Luke 1:30But the angel said to her, "Do not be afraid, Mary, you have found favor with God. 31You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus. 32He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High. The Lord God will give him the throne of his father David, 33and he will reign over the house of Jacob forever; his kingdom will never end."
34"How will this be," Mary asked the angel, "since I am a virgin?"
35The angel answered, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.

Matthew 1:21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
22Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
23Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

The name Jesus is the Greek form of Joshua, and means “The LORD saves”

1 John 1:1That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life;
2(For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)
3That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ

God’s Son was not created but was with Him from the beginning.. God sent His only begotten son into the world. The Word set aside His divine powers only for the short time when he came into the world in the form of man, with a human body. All people when born take a name. That name was Jesus.

God is a spirit and you were created in God’s image; therefore you are a spirit. Our spirit will live eternally. You live in a body , it will die. When Adam and eve ate of this fruit, their spirit died but their body was still alive.

Genesis 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die

(3)And if we do accept that God became human then there should be a reverse way as well. It makes the possibilty that every human can become God as well.

1 Corinthians 8:6
yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live.

Acts 2 : 36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ