• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Question for born again believers in Jesus Christ..please help.

Can a person be caught up to be with the Lord Jesus when they take medications prescribed to them by a licensed doctor that their condition may get better...
*Please use language that the simplest could understand.

Of course. God helps those who help themselves. Do your part.

Loyal
Can a person be raptured when they are on prescription medications?

When God determines that it's time for Jesus Christ to come to rapture up the Church -- and it's All people who've accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. -- it won't mater where you are or what you're doing. You will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

A question -- are you concerned about being addicted to prescription medications and because of That you won't Be raptured? Are you concerned that the presc. meds are altering your decision-making ability?

It's where or on what are you basing your salvation On that makes the difference in a person's salvation. The shed blood of Jesus Christ is sufficient -- nothing 'we' do is needed to help the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-9. And there is also John 3:16 Belief in your heart and confession by mouth of your salvation is all that's needed.

Active
When God determines that it's time for Jesus Christ to come to rapture up the Church -- and it's All people who've accepted Jesus Christ as their personal Savior. -- it won't mater where you are or what you're doing. You will be caught up to meet Him in the air.

A question -- are you concerned about being addicted to prescription medications and because of That you won't Be raptured? Are you concerned that the presc. meds are altering your decision-making ability?

It's where or on what are you basing your salvation On that makes the difference in a person's salvation. The shed blood of Jesus Christ is sufficient -- nothing 'we' do is needed to help the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Ephesians 2:8-9. And there is also John 3:16 Belief in your heart and confession by mouth of your salvation is all that's needed.

another thing is this,

despite that I believe in many of the words of scripture, whenever I hear anyone say anything about the blood of Jesus I feel as though I am listening and reading something abominable. I really don't understand this kind of communication and I doubt I'll ever see it as anything more than a foreign language that I cannot understand. Something about hearing things in that manner is wrong.

another thing is this,

despite that I believe in many of the words of scripture, whenever I hear anyone say anything about the blood of Jesus I feel as though I am listening and reading something abominable. I really don't understand this kind of communication and I doubt I'll ever see it as anything more than a foreign language that I cannot understand. Something about hearing things in that manner is wrong.
Your wrong because the blood of Jesus is the Holy spirit and that Holy spirit is what brought Jesus Christ into the world, did the works that Jesus did, and rose Jesus from the dead. So its bot a bad language.
The blood of Jesus is what saves a person, that He shed for us. He gave us his perfect body, and poured out his blood! His blood is the perfect gift to cleanse one of ALL unrighteousness!

Loyal
Prescription medication for a schizophrenic that is only diagnosed to that person.
That wont stop you going to be with the Lord. St. Luke was a doctor, and the Lord blesses the healers, and those healed as long as they praise the ultimate healer of any sickness, either though the medicines God made available to us, or His direct intervention, then there is no problem with it.

Loyal
Most everyone who takes a medication prescribed by a doctor -- takes it in the hope that it Will help them get better. Diabetics are reliant on insulin for their blood sugar to stabilize

God gives Dr's knowledge of medicine to help people get well and / or maintain / stabilize a physical condition. So -- being on a prescribed medication will not prevent a person from being raptured up.

Active

Hi Reborn,

Can I rephrase your question? Does taking our meds meet with God's approval? Absolutely it does. God loves you to bits, He wants the best for you which is why He gave man the unique ability amongst His creation the inbuilt intelligence to concoct medicines and treatments to cure or to alleviate our infirmities. God wants the best for you, He hates that you're suffering mental health problems. These stem from man's wrong choice, he rejected God's instruction which was a sin and so our physical and mental ailments are as a result of that original sin that we've inherited. Satan loves suffering and so he deceives by propagating the notion that medicines are evil. We see this in countries like Afghanistan where polio is resurging because the Taliban instruct the population that the vaccine is unIslamic.

But back to your question; let's look forward to rapture, we meet Jesus face to face and our bodies are transformed into perfection; I'm not sure exactly what that is but it's got to be a big improvement on this wrinkly sagging thing that stares from my mirror lol :eek:

In conclusion, yes, please, please take your meds because God wants to be able to talk to you without your mind bouncing off the walls. God bless you.

Are they prescribed to you? For what? Are you addicted? Of course a person can be raptured if Jesus allows it and only then. We have no way of knowing who will and who will not be raptured.

Loyal
When the rapture takes place -- it's for born again believers / His Bride -- which is what born again believers are -- so - yes -- we Can know that our sins are forgiven by asking Jesus Christ to be our personal Lord and Savior.

The rapture happens at the end of the world after the resurrection, not before. So don't worry about it. Here's scriptural proof.

“Martha said, “I know that he will come back to life again in the resurrection at the last day.”” (John 11:24)

“Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.” (John 5:28–29)

“Many of those who sleep in the dusty ground will awake— some to everlasting life, and others to shame and everlasting abhorrence.” (Daniel 12:2)

““Do not be amazed at this, because a time is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice and will come out—the ones who have done what is good to the resurrection resulting in life, and the ones who have done what is evil to the resurrection resulting in condemnation.” (John 5:28–29)

“And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.” (John 6:39)ESV

“In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” 1 Corinthians 15:52 (KJV 1900)

“Now when this perishable puts on the imperishable, and this mortal puts on immortality, then the saying that is written will happen, “Death has been swallowed up in victory.” “Where, O death, is your victory? Where, O death, is your sting?”” (1 Corinthians 15:54–55)

Loyal
another thing is this,

Hi @twcstp111,

'The blood' of Jesus, simply means 'the life' of Jesus that He laid down for us, when He took the penalty of our sins upon Himself, and died in our place on Calvary's cross. When you know that all the squeamish feelings associated with blood are taken away. He gave His life for us.

Praise His Holy Name!

With love in Christ Jesus
Chris

Loyal
Hello @RebornInChrist,

There is nothing that can possible prevent the believer from entering in to resurrection life. We will receive a new body, one which is whole, and equipped to live in resurrection life. Possibly like that of our Lord Jesus Christ, which could pass through walls, appear and disappear, yet was not a spirit but a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39), which, if so, will be amazing.

There will be no more need for medication, because your new body will be whole. Praise God!

Take care.
Love to you in Christ Jesus
Chris

Hello @RebornInChrist,

There is nothing that can possible prevent the believer from entering in to resurrection life. We will receive a new body, one which is whole, and equipped to live in resurrection life. Possibly like that of our Lord Jesus Christ, which could pass through walls, appear and disappear, yet was not a spirit but a body of flesh and bones (Luke 24:39), which, if so, will be amazing.

There will be no more need for medication, because your new body will be whole. Praise God!

Take care.
Love to you in Christ Jesus
Chris
Thank you very much! Whatever Christ sees fit is best!