• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Psalm 18:2- Diana31483's favorite verse

This is my favorite verse because Jesus and God are all this verse and it makes me happy when I read it...

The Lord is my rock; my fortress; my deliverer; my rock; my shield; my horn of salvation; my stronghold who I take for refuge as my personal savior.

Love, Diana31483

In the amplified Bible it reads like this ;
Psalm,18:2,
The Lord is my Rock, my Fortress, and my Deliverer ; my God, my keen and firm Strength in Whom i will trust and take Refuge, my Shield, and the Horn of my Salvation, my High Tower.

See for reference ; Heb,2:1 - 13 - 18 ,

Walk With Jesus Daily,
Talk With Jesus Daily,
Sleep With Jesus Daily,
Wake With Jesus Daily,

in English we say Jesus,
in Greek it is Iesous,
in Hebrew it is Yeshua or Yehoshua,
in Arabic it is Yasou,
, John,8:56-9, ; Romans,10:9,13 , ; Joel,2:32,

Elohay Yishi - God of my Salvation ; Psalm,18:47, ; 25:5
El Yeshuati - The God of my Salvation ; Isaiah,12:2

:D

Thanx! I liked the websites and it will help me to learn more about God!
So what is your name and tell me a little about yourself...

I am 21, my name is Diana, I live in West Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, I have no children and I am engaged to my fiance Anthony we have been together for almost a year in a half. Lived together for that amount of time. We was friends first for about a year prior to that. I was born and raised in Kensington in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Are you married? When did you get saved to God and did you know the meaning? I was first saved when I was 12 years old and I went to High Point Camp it was a Christian camp for teenagers. I went there for 3 summers in a row. I did get saved two more times on Sept. 01 at Impacting Your World Christian Center in Germantown in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and that was the last time I got saved and when I was 15 years old at a Catholic church in Quakertown, Pennsylvania called St. Isiodores Church.

Love, Diana31483

""When did you get saved to God and did you know the meaning? Diana V Gallatto""

i am not sure what you mean by this ^.

i first really started looking for GOD when i was 8 years old, and i first felt HIM in my life when i was 18.
my name is Kay, 41, mother of 2, son is 22 and daughter is 16. was born and raised in east texas.
i have done much Bible Research and Studies so that i would be able to know more about who GOD THE FATHER IS. And so that i would know more about who Christ Jesus the Messiah is. i don't know how many times i have read through the whole Bible, it is not important, what is important is that i know that i am saved and that HE loves me, so that i want to do HIS will and try to live for HIM, and help as many people as i can to come to know HIM.

Actually my first and second time I got saved I didn't really know what they was talking about but my last time I did understand what it meant. It was a blessing than!!!!

-Diana31483