• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Proving Joseph Father "According to Flesh" with Isaiah's Commission & Wisdom of Solomon Chapter 7 "Apocrypha"

You believing he is a mere man would have Him be a liar then, because that is the distinction He was making that He is God as He came from above as conceived by the Holy Ghost, and not seeded by a man as being of the world.

You are not discerning the full ramifications of His words for why He was saying this to men in the way He was saying it for.

John 8:19 Then said they unto him, Where is thy Father? Jesus answered, Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also. 20 These words spake Jesus in the treasury, as he taught in the temple: and no man laid hands on him; for his hour was not yet come...........23 And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world. 24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

He was crucified for blasphemy in claiming His deity with God the Father. He wasn't crucified for anything else. These words He has spoken as verse 20 above indicates were blasphemous for why He was not taken or stoned yet.

@JesusIs4Me
Take your gripes up with the Heavenly Father. He sent him according to the flesh as a mere man. To be a leader/ example, Author/Finisher of our Faith
-------------------------------------------------

Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you saying I am blaspheming the Son because I won't confess that he is our only true God?

Active
@JesusIs4Me
Take your gripes up with the Heavenly Father. He sent him according to the flesh as a mere man. To be a leader/ example, Author/Finisher of our Faith
-------------------------------------------------

Joh 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God

Are you saying I am blaspheming the Son because I won't confess that he is our only true God?

You will die in your sins if you do not believe He is OF the one true God.

I accept that you are not hearing His words nor mine. May the Lord help me to leave you alone now to admonish you in the hopes that one day, you will actually go to Him in prayer and ask Him to reveal His Son as God to you.

You will die in your sins if you do not believe He is OF the one true God.

I accept that you are not hearing His words nor mine. May the Lord help me to leave you alone now to admonish you in the hopes that one day, you will actually go to Him in prayer and ask Him to reveal His Son as God to you.

@JesusIs4Me

1 John 4:1-4 is about testing the spirits; therefore the errant Biblical scholars attributing 1 John 4:3 as inferring the denial of Jesus had come in the flesh are missing the point of how we are to test the actual spirits.

1 John 4:2 is using the phrase "is come in the flesh" in regards to Jesus Christ is to be applied presently as in regards to the examination of our faith in Jesus Christ that He dwells in us ( 2 Corinthians 13:5 )

That is why in 1 John 4:3 those who do not confess that in according to our faith are saying that the Spirit of Christ is in the worship place or outside of us BUT that is the spirit of the antichrist that is in the world.

Confirmation that I am reading and applying His words correctly is 1 John 4:4 as in greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. That is how you test the spirits.

And the Apocrypha is not accepted scripture.

As for denying the virgin birth....

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. 15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.
16 For before the child shall know to refuse the evil, and choose the good, the land that thou abhorrest shall be forsaken of both her kings.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

So having married her, it is for that reason, Jesus is affiliated with Joseph's side of the family, but in no way was Mary actually seeded by Joseph until after Jesus was born thus Jesus was NOT of his seed.

@JesusIs4Me
the following which I mentioned above addresses your complaint.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matthew 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

Matthew 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also when it comes to the Wisdom of Solomon Cannocity

Book of Wisdom - Wikipedia

Melito of Sardis[6] in the 2nd century AD, Augustine[7] (c. 397 AD) and Pope Innocent I (405 AD)[8][9] considered Wisdom of Solomon as part of the Old Testament. Athanasius writes that the Book of Wisdom along with three other deuterocanonical books, while not being part of the Canon, "were appointed by the Fathers to be read".[10] Epiphanius of Salamis (c. 385 AD) mentions that the Wisdom of Solomon was of disputed canonicity.[11] According to the monk Rufinus of Aquileia (c. 400 AD) the Book of Wisdom was not called a canonical but ecclesiastical book.[12]

The Book of Wisdom was listed as canonical by the Council of Rome (382 AD),[13] the Synod of Hippo (393),[14] the Council of Carthage (397) and the Council of Carthage (419),[15][16] the Council of Florence(in 1442)[17] and the Council of Trent (in 1546).[18]

You are also able to go thru the individual sources that Wikipedia cited.
So by what or whose authority do you say That the Wisdom of Solomon is irrelevant?

Active
@JesusIs4Me
the following which I mentioned above addresses your complaint.

Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.

Matthew 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Matthew 1:2 Abraham begat Isaac; and Isaac begat Jacob; and Jacob begat Judas and his brethren;

Matthew 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You followed all of that and missed a begat. It is significant because Joseph did not begat Jesus. See?

Matthew 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

If you continue reading down to the scripture in that same chapter....;

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost. 21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins. 22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, 23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. 24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife: 25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

That is why the reference you had shared DID NOT SAY Joseph BEGAT Jesus.

Also when it comes to the Wisdom of Solomon Cannocity

Book of Wisdom - Wikipedia

Melito of Sardis[6] in the 2nd century AD, Augustine[7] (c. 397 AD) and Pope Innocent I (405 AD)[8][9] considered Wisdom of Solomon as part of the Old Testament. Athanasius writes that the Book of Wisdom along with three other deuterocanonical books, while not being part of the Canon, "were appointed by the Fathers to be read".[10] Epiphanius of Salamis (c. 385 AD) mentions that the Wisdom of Solomon was of disputed canonicity.[11] According to the monk Rufinus of Aquileia (c. 400 AD) the Book of Wisdom was not called a canonical but ecclesiastical book.[12]

The Book of Wisdom was listed as canonical by the Council of Rome (382 AD),[13] the Synod of Hippo (393),[14] the Council of Carthage (397) and the Council of Carthage (419),[15][16] the Council of Florence(in 1442)[17] and the Council of Trent (in 1546).[18]

You are also able to go thru the individual sources that Wikipedia cited.
So by what or whose authority do you say That the Wisdom of Solomon is irrelevant?

The reasons why the Apocrypha is not accepted as scripture is because it does not line up with the truths in the accepted scripture of the Bible as proven by Matthew 1:18-25

So is pride going to continue to keep you in denial of all of His words in scripture or are you going to continue overlooking scripture that oppose and reproves your patented erroneous belief based on assumptions from preselected scripture?

You followed all of that and missed a begat. It is significant because Joseph did not begat Jesus. See?

Matthew 1:15 And Eliud begat Eleazar; and Eleazar begat Matthan; and Matthan begat Jacob; 16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

If you continue reading down to the scripture in that same chapter....;

That is why the reference you had shared DID NOT SAY Joseph BEGAT Jesus.

The reasons why the Apocrypha is not accepted as scripture is because it does not line up with the truths in the accepted scripture of the Bible as proven by Matthew 1:18-25

So is pride going to continue to keep you in denial of all of His words in scripture or are you going to continue overlooking scripture that oppose and reproves your patented erroneous belief based on assumptions from preselected scripture?

@JesusIs4Me

1. So the reason the Apocrypha is non-canonical is because it goes against your opinions of eight verses in Matthew Chapter 1 ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Women and Offspring of Women are of The Man
Offspring is by The Woman

Because Mat 1:16 says of whom was born and because Joseph lineage is also from Mat 1:1 to Mat 1:15 that substantiates Joseph being the father.
Along with other points that only those of discernment can pick out.
Perhaps this information is just not for you. Perhaps you are just not allowed to see. I can only share or plant seeds. Perhaps someone will water it for you in the future. Either way the increase will be of God. :smile:
--------------------------------------

Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1Co 11:11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
1Co 11:12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. If anything you might want to share with your pastors or bishops who can discern both good and evil

Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil

Active
@JesusIs4Me

1. So the reason the Apocrypha is non-canonical is because it goes against your opinions of eight verses in Matthew Chapter 1 ?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Women and Offspring of Women are of The Man
Offspring is by The Woman

Because Mat 1:16 says of whom was born and because Joseph lineage is also from Mat 1:1 to Mat 1:15 that substantiates Joseph being the father.
Along with other points that only those of discernment can pick out.
Perhaps this information is just not for you. Perhaps you are just not allowed to see. I can only share or plant seeds. Perhaps someone will water it for you in the future. Either way the increase will be of God. :smile:
--------------------------------------

Mat 1:16 And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

1Co 11:8 For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man.

1Co 11:11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.
1Co 11:12 For as the woman is of the man, even so is the man also by the woman; but all things of God.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. If anything you might want to share with your pastors or bishops who can discern both good and evil

Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil

Scripture cannot go against scripture and the fact that you are ignoring plainly what is in the accepted scripture as well as ignoring the fact that Joseph did not begat Jesus, goes to why you rely on that which is not accepted as scripture.

Mary was with child before she was married.

That child was conceived by the Holy Ghost.

Joseph was going to put her away privately but an angel told him otherwise and took Mary as his wife and did not "know her" as in having any sexual union with her until after Jesus was born. So may the Lord Jesus Christ Who is God, wake you up or you shall die in your sins.

Scripture cannot go against scripture and the fact that you are ignoring plainly what is in the accepted scripture as well as ignoring the fact that Joseph did not begat Jesus, goes to why you rely on that which is not accepted as scripture.

Mary was with child before she was married.

That child was conceived by the Holy Ghost.

Joseph was going to put her away privately but an angel told him otherwise and took Mary as his wife and did not "know her" as in having any sexual union with her until after Jesus was born. So may the Lord Jesus Christ Who is God, wake you up or you shall die in your sins.

@JesusIs4Me

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Psa 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Active
@JesusIs4Me

Isa 28:9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.

Going to the Apocrypha is going to another set of breasts which does not align with the truths in the accepted scripture for why the Apocrypha is NOT scripture as no lie can be of the truth..

Isa 28:10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

That also inclue not skipping lines in Matthew 1st chapters just because it does not align with your erroneous belief.

Psa 119:104 Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.

Is it not a false way to use scripture out of context while ignoring scripture in that accepted Bible that reproves how you are applying those scripture out of context to mean?

Heb 5:14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

Picking at the meat and thereby ignoring the whole meat of His words is hardly using the meat of His words to discern good & evil.

Going to the Apocrypha is going to another set of breasts which does not align with the truths in the accepted scripture for why the Apocrypha is NOT scripture as no lie can be of the truth..

That also inclue not skipping lines in Matthew 1st chapters just because it does not align with your erroneous belief.

Is it not a false way to use scripture out of context while ignoring scripture in that accepted Bible that reproves how you are applying those scripture out of context to mean?

Picking at the meat and thereby ignoring the whole meat of His words is hardly using the meat of His words to discern good & evil.

#1 Originally the Apocrypha is in the original king James 1611 bible.
#2 The Oxford Edition ESV which I do have comes with the Apocrypha included
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 What verses in Matthew did I skip that goes against Joseph being the father according the flesh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Active
#1 Originally the Apocrypha is in the original king James 1611 bible.
#2 The Oxford Edition ESV which I do have comes with the Apocrypha included
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#3 What verses in Matthew did I skip that goes against Joseph being the father according the flesh?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

That is why in your reference in that chapter, it was not written that Joseph begat Jesus.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name Jesus: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus.

That is why in your reference in that chapter, it was not written that Joseph begat Jesus.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JesusIs4Me

1. It is not unreasonable or impossible for a man not to sleep with his wife while with Child so I did not mention verse 25.
2. Matthew 1:1-15 also encompasses the generation of Joseph of whom was born Christ according to verse 16
3. First 15 verses is of The Generation of Joseph also of whom was born Christ according to verse 16
4. Offspring is of The Man not of the Woman.
5. Homoousios is pagan concept
6. Christ was made a man under the law according to the flesh of men which requires a male Adam and female Adam
7. Under the law you need two genders of the opposite sex when it comes to Man and childbirth.

Active
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@JesusIs4Me

1. It is not unreasonable or impossible for a man not to sleep with his wife while with Child so I did not mention verse 25.

But verse 25 does declare that Joseph DID NOT sleep with his wife UNTIL AFTER she had given birth to Jesus Christ PLUS Mary, whom was already with child BEFORE they came together for why Joseph was thinking of putting her away privately as in a divorce. That means Jesus was not the child of Joseph for why your reference did NOT continue citing to the very end that Joseph BEGAT Jesus, because Joseph DID NOT BEGAT Jesus at all.

2. Matthew 1:1-15 also encompasses the generation of Joseph of whom was born Christ according to verse 16
3. First 15 verses is of The Generation of Joseph also of whom was born Christ according to verse 16

If you need another Biblicakl source verifying the virgin birth account in scripture....

Luke 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Now that is 2 witnesses required for the virgin birth to be true and why Joseph was NOT the father of Jesus Christ.

Are you going to apply the whole meat as given in the accepted scripture or are you going to be loyal to a false assumption derived from selected portion of accepted scripture which also includes that which is not scripture; the Apocrypha?

But verse 25 does declare that Joseph DID NOT sleep with his wife UNTIL AFTER she had given birth to Jesus Christ PLUS Mary, whom was already with child BEFORE they came together for why Joseph was thinking of putting her away privately as in a divorce. That means Jesus was not the child of Joseph for why your reference did NOT continue citing to the very end that Joseph BEGAT Jesus, because Joseph DID NOT BEGAT Jesus at all.

If you need another Biblicakl source verifying the virgin birth account in scripture....

Luke 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

Now that is 2 witnesses required for the virgin birth to be true and why Joseph was NOT the father of Jesus Christ.

Are you going to apply the whole meat as given in the accepted scripture or are you going to be loyal to a false assumption derived from selected portion of accepted scripture which also includes that which is not scripture; the Apocrypha?

@JesusIs4Me

Proverbs 17:27 He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. You putting Luke's account of Christ birth after Matthew when it should be the other way around.
2. A virgin conceived not a virgin with her tokens of virginity.

Active
@JesusIs4Me

Proverbs 17:27 He that hath knowledge spareth his words: and a man of understanding is of an excellent spirit.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. You putting Luke's account of Christ birth after Matthew when it should be the other way around.
2. A virgin conceived not a virgin with her tokens of virginity.

Yet she was with child before they came together and Mary said herself how she can be with child when she knew no man in response to the angel that had visited her. Therefore, Jesus is not of the seed of Joseph, but conceived by the Holy Ghost.

It is obvious that you are subverted to your beliefs regardless of how the accepted scripture opposes you. I leave you to God.

Yet she was with child before they came together and Mary said herself how she can be with child when she knew no man in response to the angel that had visited her. Therefore, Jesus is not of the seed of Joseph, but conceived by the Holy Ghost.

It is obvious that you are subverted to your beliefs regardless of how the accepted scripture opposes you. I leave you to God.

@JesusIs4Me

1. You not putting before they come together into any context
2. Nor are you explaining why Joseph a just man wanted to put her away privily
3. The Holy Spirit transferred the spirit of Christ ; Not the seed or flesh of Christ, that came from Joseph.
-----------------------------
Lastly my mother was pregnant with me before my dad and mom came together.

Active
@JesusIs4Me

1. You not putting before they come together into any context

2. Nor are you explaining why Joseph a just man wanted to put her away privily

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

#1 She was with child before Joseph and Mary had married.

#2 Joseph considering putting her away because Joseph knew that was not his child he was carrying. There is no other reason for considering which was why the angel in a dream told him that the child was conceived by the Holy Ghost.

Do feel free to explain these verses above or continue to deny them in according to your errant belief..

3. The Holy Spirit transferred the spirit of Christ ; Not the seed or flesh of Christ, that came from Joseph.

Nothing came from Joseph when that child was conceived by the Holy Ghost. Usual conception requires a seed; that did not happen with Christ Jesus.

-----------------------------
Lastly my mother was pregnant with me before my dad and mom came together.

Your conception is in no way the same as the conception of Jesus Christ.

@JesusIs4Me

Essentially this is what you are doing

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Luk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Problem is Luke account is before Now the birth/Pregnancy/Conception; The Angel is explaining before the fact to Mary according to Luke 1:31 and Luke 1:26
While Matthew account is during the Now the birth/Pregnancy/Conception; The Angel is explaining after the fact to Joseph according to Matthew 1:18 and Matthew 1:20

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Mat 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Luk 1:34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to put it all together like this

Luk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
Luk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Luk 1:29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
Luk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Luk 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
Luk 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luk 1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mat 1:24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
Mat 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost. 19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily. 20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

#1 She was with child before Joseph and Mary had married.

#2 Joseph considering putting her away because Joseph knew that was not his child he was carrying. There is no other reason for considering which was why the angel in a dream told him that the child was conceived by the Holy Ghost.

Do feel free to explain these verses above or continue to deny them in according to your errant belief..

Nothing came from Joseph when that child was conceived by the Holy Ghost. Usual conception requires a seed; that did not happen with Christ Jesus.

Your conception is in no way the same as the conception of Jesus Christ.

@JesusIs4Me

Heb 2:17 Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people.

Hebrews 2:17 So He had to be made like His brothers in every way, that He might become a merciful and faithful high priest in service to God, in order to make atonement for the sins of the people.

-------------------------------------------

The Son was born like his jew brethren.

Active
@JesusIs4Me

Essentially this is what you are doing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Problem is Luke account is before Now the birth/Pregnancy/Conception; The Angel is explaining before the fact to Mary according to Luke 1:31 and Luke 1:26
While Matthew account is during the Now the birth/Pregnancy/Conception; The Angel is explaining after the fact to Joseph according to Matthew 1:18 and Matthew 1:20

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to put it all together like this

Luk 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
Luk 1:27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin's name was Mary.
Luk 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
Luk 1:29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
Luk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
Luk 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
Luk 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
Luk 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luk 1:38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

Mat 1:19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mat 1:24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
Mat 1:25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Try putting the picture together of Luke's account with Matthew 1:18-21 when Mary was with child for why Joseph was considering putting her away privily because she was not carrying his child. That was why the angel had to come to say otherwise that Jesus was conceived by the Holy Ghost.

Otherwise, explain why Joseph was considering putting Mary away privily for why the angel had to make assurances about the child she was carrying for him not to do so if she was carrying his child.