• Hi Guest!

Please share Talk Jesus community on every platform you have to give conservatives an outlet and safe community to be apart of.

Support This Community

Thank You

• Welcome to Talk Jesus

A true bible based, Jesus centered online community. Join over 12,500 members today

Register Log In

Prophetic word for the USA given by Jonathan Cahn

Messianic Rabbi Jonathan Cahn gives a prophetic warning of impending judgment upon our nation at the 2013 inaugural prayer breakfast last week preceding Obama's second inauguration.

God has been speaking so clearly through so many signs starting with 9/11 that we can no longer refute that He is calling us back to Him. This may be the last call for the people of our country. Please watch this message in its entirety, it is an anointed message from God to us. Please click the youtube link below to view the video:

Moderator Approved:thumbs_up

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, he would have these pronouncements at a prayer breakfast for a president who is fully supportive of abortion, in fact receives millions of dollars in donations from Planned Parenthood, arms drug cartels who proceed to kill American peace officers, who ignores the constitution he has sworn to uphold, kills women, and children by endless drone attacks in countries America has not declared war on.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Still, funny though...just not in a haha kind of way.

Active
The funniest thing is how history is repeated, ignored and we see only what we want to see, once it's convenient to our cause. Whats even funnier is that repeating monotonous gibberish has replaced research, acceptance and truth. When we begin to see things outside our bias, environment, culture we would understand the phrase " nothing is new under the sun."

He who has ears to hear, let him hear - Matthew 11:15

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;6 in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight, Proverbs 3:5-6.

How can you be so dead
When you've been so well fed
Jesus rose from the grave
And you, you can't even get out of bed

Just because you read it, seen it don't make it factual

Last edited:
The funniest thing is how history is repeated, ignored and we see only what we want to see, once it's convenient to our cause. Whats even funnier is that repeating monotonous gibberish has replaced research, acceptance and truth. When we begin to see things outside our bias, environment, culture we would understand the phrase " nothing is new under the sun."

Just because you read it, seen it don't make it factual

Meaning what exactly?

Are you referring to the media ignoring the criminal acts of the Obama administration?

The fast and furious coverup,

The Benghazi coverup,

The green energy financial coverup,

The UN investigating the peace prize winning President with the body count in the thousands due to drone strikes?

I'm curious as to what exactly you mean.

This may be the last call for the people of our country.

The point of no return for america as you know it was likely 5 to 7 years after the harbinger, 2005-7
At the rate things are going America will cease to exist as you know it between 12 to 14 years after 9/11.

I've been recently appointed as a watchman for the people that i interact with, meaning from here on out if i fail to warn someone and they die, i will have blood on my hands. I asked Jesus what that means, He replied "you don't want to know"

anyhow, just look at the math and you'll find hyperinflation is virtually guaranteed by the end of 2014, and this fits in with what God is telling me to get ready for.

Heads up: Jonathan Cahn has asked that people take down the original video as it is infringing on copyrights. He says they hope a better quality video will be made that will be distributed. This is why the video is no longer there. Sorry for confusion, stay tuned. I will update the thread with a new video as soon as it is available.

I've been recently appointed as a watchman for the people that i interact with, meaning from here on out if i fail to warn someone and they die, i will have blood on my hands. I asked Jesus what that means, He replied "you don't want to know"

Did you test the spirit when you heard this? I cannot say whether or not it was Jesus who spoke this to you, but we are called to not believe every spirit, but to test them when we get a word in prayer:

1 John 4
1 Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.2 By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,3 and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.5 They are from the world; therefore they speak from the world, and the world listens to them.6 We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

Maybe the truth is that in many instances the church hasn't been well fed, that well prepared Scripture based teaching has been replaced by a ten minute sermon and an hour of ceremony in many churches.

SLE

Loyal
Maybe the truth is that in many instances the church hasn't been well fed, that well prepared Scripture based teaching has been replaced by a ten minute sermon and an hour of ceremony in many churches.

SLE

Too true. Many churches preach Jesus loves us. (which is true) But is that the whole Gospel?
Where is repentance? Where is evangelism? (Evangelicalism) Where is the call to growth? To live in the Spirit? To mature in the Word of God?
Where is the great commission? Where is the visiting orphans and widows? Where is the clothing the needy? Visiting those in prison? Where is feeding the poor?
Where is praying for one another? Confessing our sins to one another? Where is speaking out and reproving and rebuking those in error?
I am reminded this morning, we are to do these things in love, but we are still to do them.

Active
Meaning what exactly?

Are you referring to the media ignoring the criminal acts of the Obama administration?

The fast and furious coverup,

The Benghazi coverup,

The green energy financial coverup,

The UN investigating the peace prize winning President with the body count in the thousands due to drone strikes?

I'm curious as to what exactly you mean.

Aigoo :disagree:, Isn't " nothing new under the sun," explanatory enough. We choose to open our eyes only when it's convenient. I'm sorry I can't break it down any further. Did you watch the video ? The original poster took the time to post this for us to watch and share our thoughts. I approved the link because I'm interested in what others think of the speech. Before we divert this thread into something it should not be,in simple terms I'm stating outside the bubble in reality nothing and I repeat nothing is new under the sun. History don't lie just the history makers

It's funny you didn't ask me what this meant ?
The world is sleeping in the dark
That the church just can't fight
Cause it's asleep in the light
How can you be so dead
When you've been so well fed
Jesus rose from the grave
And you, you can't even get out of bed

I'll tell you, it's one of my favorite Keith Green's song. When people wake up they begin to see things differently they understand what it means to test all things, that the truth is sometimes stranger than fiction and the importance of trusting God.

I'm not sure how you interpreted " Just because you read it, seen it don't make it factual " into the media ignoring the criminal acts of the Obama administration.I'm not in the business of stirring up the people's emotions. Please be careful in your responses. Instead my message will be test all things. My greatest fear is to be responsible for stirring up the village idiot. The ones who hide in secret plotting against their own fellow Americans.

Trust in God, test all things.
I would appreciate for your future responses to asked what I mean first, without making any statement claiming I refered something. Based on your response, you already answered your own question contructing it on your own interpretation outside the context of what was actually written.

Psalm 118:6
6 The Lord is on my side;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?

Matthew 10:28
28 And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Last edited:
Murdering children on the alter of the idol of self is not new, but the blood of 54 million children are crying against the ungodly.
Those in power are directly responsible for these murders and bear guilt, but: Those who knowingly pulled the levers that placed these killers of innocents in power had best hit their knees in repentance and take a stand for life, for their hands are also red with babies blood. Selah.

Active
As I said before nothing new under the sun, we only see what we what to see, when it is convenient.

Cause He brings people to your door,
And you turn them away
As you smile and say,
"God bless you, be at peace"
And all heaven just weeps
Cause Jesus came to your door
You've left him out on the streets.....Keith Green

The thread is being diverted and no one has yet to comment on the video.

Read your Bible...open your eyes.....look around.....we don't need a prophetic warning, God has already warned us

All you need do is read the Word......

The point of no return for america as you know it was likely 5 to 7 years after the harbinger, 2005-7
At the rate things are going America will cease to exist as you know it between 12 to 14 years after 9/11.

anyhow, just look at the math and you'll find hyperinflation is virtually guaranteed by the end of 2014, and this fits in with what God is telling me to get ready for.

We are ALL to be watchmen.......

The Bible warns us all what is coming

Read your Bible...open your eyes.....look around.....we don't need a prophetic warning, God has already warned us

Thank God for being merciful and just enough to send these warnings to those who have fallen asleep and those who have never been born again. Not everyone has read the Bible yet.

we're only called to test the spirits when something with an unknown voice speaks to you.

I know Jesus' voice. so he doesn't have to speak to me by making my right or left eye change color on me to remind me.

and we've had very frank discussions lately. Jesus speaks to you in your own language.

Quote Originally Posted by revbrad View Post
Thank God for being merciful and just enough to send these warnings to those who have fallen asleep and those who have never been born again. Not everyone has read the Bible yet.

but these days God is being very specific in who He warns.
for instance, i wanted to warn the young men i bought something from on Craigslist recently, the Lord told me no, not just once, but everytime my spirit wanted to say what i know.
yet another time i was sent to warn someone who, by her reaction, it was obvious she was running from God, or never knew him.
there are people i'm not even allowed to bring up the idea that within a short time there will be hyperinflation, etc.

but these days God is being very specific in who He warns.
for instance, i wanted to warn the young men i bought something from on Craigslist recently, the Lord told me no, not just once, but everytime my spirit wanted to say what i know.
yet another time i was sent to warn someone who, by her reaction, it was obvious she was running from God, or never knew him.
there are people i'm not even allowed to bring up the idea that within a short time there will be hyperinflation, etc.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.