• Welcome to Talk Jesus Christian Forums

Celebrating 20 Years!

A bible based, Jesus Christ centered community.

Register Log In

Loyal
Here-we-go2.png

Active
Seems to me the Cross was always God's plan.

Rev_13:8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Loyal
Where does scripture say that?

And if doesn't, you're applying extra biblical concepts to your interpretive practices.

I actually know what issues you're not seeing. It's a question of understanding your Presuppositional Foundation enough to make comments that might improve your interpretative practices. That happens over a long conversation, and as you say, you've been trying to stick to the OP. So I'll end my interaction here unless you have a thread in mind to which this topic can find a home.

That's debatable.

That's debatable.

That's debatable.

That's void for vagueness.

What part of the New Testament texts state that one should "receive Jesus into your heart" ?

(And sometimes a question is a question.)

God's Grace and Mercy sent Jesus, His Son, to proclaim the Gospel to us.

The Jews sent Jesus to the cross.

Rhema

PS: But Bill.... you didn't address the topic, you know.
May the wisdom of God fill us

It stands to reason , as we know , the Scripture is the Word of God.

So if all scripture is the Word of God , it will all agree with itself.

Would you agree with this ?

Staff Member
@Rhema

Greetings,

I have read a few of your posts and i suggest that you consider the way you communicate with fellow Members.
Some are quite adept at asking questions, sometimes only to prove that they are [in their little opinion\ better or smarter or even more blessed and obedient and saved than others.
I am not saying this is you but i will ask that you consider if at all this might be accorded to someone who posts as you do. Step outside and look within and see what it looks like but remember to do so with the glasses that God in His mercy has offered to you, as that will help aleviate you from your own fleshy reaction and input.

This might sound [or read] harsh but it is only in the same scales that your posting here has deliberated.

Please show more respect to others as i am quite sure that we all would prefer a little kindness over digs like the below:

Then stop adding Paul.

Rhema

PS: Look Bill, you do know how to answer a question, no ?? So why don't you ??

PPS: (Never mind. I know when someone is wasting my time.)

May i add, it is only you who wastes your time. Why look for a scapegoat? If you would rather not continue a discussion, pull out politely,
All the learning in the world is nothing without charity,

Post in Peace
Jesus is Lord

Bless you ....><>